Notices

Old 04-03-2013, 05:59 PM   #31
VIMANAMAN

Reputation power: 4
VIMANAMAN has a spectacular aura aboutVIMANAMAN has a spectacular aura aboutVIMANAMAN has a spectacular aura aboutVIMANAMAN has a spectacular aura aboutVIMANAMAN has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kato217 View Post
A short one
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckybob9 View Post
Installers are being tested if that helps answering your question
Awesomeness!! Will be fun - BIG thanks all involved. It's about time I did some more DF.
VIMANAMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:00 PM   #32
luckybob9
3rd Party Developer

Reputation power: 42
luckybob9 is a name known to allluckybob9 is a name known to allluckybob9 is a name known to allluckybob9 is a name known to allluckybob9 is a name known to allluckybob9 is a name known to allluckybob9 is a name known to allluckybob9 is a name known to allluckybob9 is a name known to allluckybob9 is a name known to allluckybob9 is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to luckybob9

Im actually writing the readme/ license thingy right now
Let it go and I'll rise like the break of dawn...The cold never bothered me anyway..
luckybob9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:08 PM   #33
gavagai

gavagai has a spectacular aura aboutgavagai has a spectacular aura aboutgavagai has a spectacular aura aboutgavagai has a spectacular aura aboutgavagai has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckybob9 View Post
Im actually writing the readme/ license thingy right now
Awesome!
gavagai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:11 PM   #34
luckybob9
3rd Party Developer

luckybob9 is a name known to allluckybob9 is a name known to allluckybob9 is a name known to allluckybob9 is a name known to allluckybob9 is a name known to allluckybob9 is a name known to allluckybob9 is a name known to allluckybob9 is a name known to allluckybob9 is a name known to allluckybob9 is a name known to allluckybob9 is a name known to all
Default AI Messerschmitt Bf109E Beta released

Get it while its hot! There might be bugs since this is the first public release. Please use this thread for discussions about it.
http://files.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/338654/

Features:
- Adds an AI Bf109E to DCS: World for you to dogfight against.
- An installer that automatically detects the location of your DCS: World install for easy installation and to prevent installing to the wrong location.
- Online play can be done if everybody has the mod installed

NOTE:
If the sever is running a mission with the Bf109E active, all clients must have it installed. If a client without the mod tries to join a server that is actively using a mission with a Bf109E, the client will crash during the loading screen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bf109E_2.jpg
Views:	634
Size:	294.8 KB
ID:	79263   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bf109E_3.jpg
Views:	493
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	79264   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bf109E_4.jpg
Views:	516
Size:	190.9 KB
ID:	79265  

Let it go and I'll rise like the break of dawn...The cold never bothered me anyway..

Last edited by luckybob9; 04-04-2013 at 05:50 PM.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:12 PM   #35
luckybob9
3rd Party Developer

get it here:
http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.ph...41#post1715641
Old 04-03-2013, 10:18 PM   #36
joey45
Veteran

Reputation power: 154
joey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to joey45 Send a message via Skype™ to joey45

Yay... In bed now but will have a look after work...
Losing too many good friends this year #3.. R.I.P. Goodbye topman, Tru and molly
159th_joey TeamVRC artist My UK liveries for the A10C, Hornet, Huey, Mi-8, F-15C and Tornado,P-51 and my ships mod Huey DHFS REALSED!.
Artist & Animator student in the video games industry.
joey45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:20 PM   #37
SiThSpAwN
Moderator/ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 53
SiThSpAwN is a name known to allSiThSpAwN is a name known to allSiThSpAwN is a name known to allSiThSpAwN is a name known to allSiThSpAwN is a name known to allSiThSpAwN is a name known to allSiThSpAwN is a name known to allSiThSpAwN is a name known to allSiThSpAwN is a name known to allSiThSpAwN is a name known to allSiThSpAwN is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to SiThSpAwN

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey45 View Post
Yay... In bed now but will have a look after work...
What do you do for work in your bed?

Thanks Bob, will download it and give her a try shortly, will the model be worked on going forward, or for this free version, it is what it is?

My projectsEDGE Map Size StatementED External Communication Policy example
Veteran of the DCS WWII July update thread of Two Thousand Fourteen • ED Product Terms"I find your lack of faith disturbing"
SiThSpAwN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:24 PM   #38
luckybob9
3rd Party Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Thanks Bob, will download it and give her a try shortly, will the model be worked on going forward, or for this free version, it is what it is?
It will always be free. Based on feedback we will fix errors things like that
Old 04-03-2013, 10:45 PM   #39
VIMANAMAN

VIMANAMAN has a spectacular aura aboutVIMANAMAN has a spectacular aura aboutVIMANAMAN has a spectacular aura aboutVIMANAMAN has a spectacular aura aboutVIMANAMAN has a spectacular aura about

I didn't expect that kind of A to my Q - outstanding!!

Edit - Just DL'd & checked it out - looks real nice - haven't flown against yet but am looking fwd to it - it just splashed a mustang in a AI v AI test flt - seriously nice one guys!! - can't wait to try it but need sleep! - end edit

Last edited by VIMANAMAN; 04-03-2013 at 11:24 PM.
VIMANAMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:54 PM   #40
Hubris

Reputation power: 2
Hubris will become famous soon enoughHubris will become famous soon enoughHubris will become famous soon enoughHubris will become famous soon enough

Installed and works great!
Hubris is offline   Reply With Quote