02-26-2013, 03:22 PM
Producer, Kool-Aid Mixer
Join Date: Jul 2004
Reputation power: n/a
DCS 1.2.3 Update Now Available
DCS Change Log 1.2.3
Today we are happy to make available version 1.2.3 of DCS World and updates to several DCS modules.
Download installer files here: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...roduct&lang=en
- or -
Use Auto Updater. To force an auto update, from the Start menu, select Eagle Dynamics - DCS World - Update DCS world
- Added new Su-27 model. More skins will be added later.
- Added new Mission Editor trigger rule - Bomb in Zone.
- New mission editor skin. Incomplete work in progress.
- Helicopters will better maneuver against AAA maneuvering when in the threat area.
- Added new Mission Editor trigger rule - Expression.
- Scripting Engine: Fixed outText and outSound for Coalition and Group.
- Scripting Engine: Added "Mission" Task for ground groups.
- Scripting Engine: Added Unit.getFuel function.
- Mission Editor UI for group variation placement tool added, not functional yet.
- New skins for F-15C and MiG-31.
- Model LODs have been better optimized.
- Life-bar for ground units in the F10 Command Map view. This can be toggled on and off with button on Command Map.
- AI units will resupply ammunition from a warehouse or cargo truck at ranges less than 100 meters, periodicity - once a minute. Player's can do this with the LALT + ' key combination.
- Command Map control of air units. You can now route them, set speed and altitude, and set targets.
- Ground units in group now stay in formation with user when in first person control mode. User can set formation and ROE when in 1st person mode.
- Updated, higher resolution ground unit HUDs.
- Added min and max range rings for all indirect fire systems.
- Added countdown timer for indirect fire missions.
- Mission designer can now determine which ground units can and cannot be controlled by players (1st person and Command Map).
- Platform Shake is better implemented and provides basic "weapon stabilization" option when the vehicle is on the move.
- Added hot keys for hull / turret alignments, turret lock, and gun lock on azimuth.
- Changing round type loading delay added.
- Added military icons for Command Map.
- Provided NVG gain.
- New compass orientation options.
- Signal flare options.
- Added tracer effect to armor piercing rounds.
Flaming Cliffs 3 (FC3)
Bug Fixes and Adjustments:
- New Su-27 campaign.
- Added new multiplayer missions.
- Dual engagement, Track While Scan (TWS) for the MiG-29S.
- Network code improved for greater stability.
Note: Although many improvements and optimizations have been made, we still highly recommend 16 player limit when hosting complex missions. Depending on the exact composition of the mission, the bandwidth and number of players that a host may accommodate will vary. As always though, clients must be aware of their ping times (often influenced by connection distance to host) as this can cause warping and other connection issues.
- Fixed multiplayer data link for Russian aircraft.
- Fixed Force Feedback joystick trim problems.
- Tuned aircraft gun smoke.
- Fixed Set Path to Column formation.
- Fixed Georgian soldier animation.
- Fixed long range radar break-lock for Russian aircraft.
- AIM-120 and R-77 maximum load factor increased to 40g.
- R-77 data adjust. Thrust, lift and drag.
- AIM-120 data adjusted. Lift and drag.
- AIM-9M maximum load factor increased to 35g.
- AIM-9M thrust changed 12000 N.
- Adjusted AIM-9P drag.
- AIM-7M thrust and drag adjustments were made.
- Increased load factor to R-27 family to 24g.
- Increased R-27ER initial delay to 1.5 sec.
- AIM-54 data adjustment. Thrust, drag, lift, initial delay of guidance.
- R-33 data adjusted. Thrust, drag and lift, initial delay of guidance.
- R-60 data adjusted.
- R-73 data adjusted.
- Multi-channel missile guidance is fixed.
- Decreased the damage value of modern AA missiles warheads from directional to enhanced. Earlier AIM-120 and R-77 had a warheads with large multiplier factor termed "directional". These missiles were very lethal, more so than even an S-300. It was not realistic and we decided replace "directional" warhead with the less power "enhanced" warhead.
- Number of simultaneously guided AIM-120s is 4 for F-15, F-16 and F-18.
- Number of simultaneously guided AIM-54 is 4 for F-14.
- Fixed AI planes unable to engage SA-8 with Anti-Radiation Missiles.
- Fixed situation where AI sometimes launch AGM-65 Mavericks from too far away; AGM-65 would self-destructs before reaching target.
- Added S-8TsM and S-8OFP2 rockets to inventory of MiG-29A/G/S and Su-33.
- Renamed S-8KOM to S-8TsM in the one AFAC Su-25 payloads.
- The F-15C and Su-27 will now use their RWR systems when the Mission Editor RADAR USING option is not applied.
- Adjustments to the air combat maneuvering of all aircraft.
- "Transmit Message" command parameters indication is now in the action list
- Fixed infantry not moving when route is changed.
- Fixed client crash in MP.
- Fixed pilot models with K36 ejection seat.
- Debris of a killed soldier has been removed.
- Adjusted AWACS action time.
- Fixed switch waypoint triggered action.
- Changed setting of mission start time (day, month).
- Default damage parameters tuned for old aircraft models.
- Fixed Mission Editor error when trying to change aircraft country.
- Fixed Mission Editor that pressing File\Create in the drop menu did nothing.
- Aircraft will reset landing airdrome each time landing procedures is initiated.
- Changed color of missile flame and smoke from blue to yellow.
- "REACTION ON THREAT" option will now affect active ECM systems.
- Problem with random uncontrollable rotation of the tower in some circumstances has been resolved.
- Night vision staying switch to on after exit from the previous server has been fixed.
- Incoming missiles warning messages has been corrected.
- Helicopters will better maneuver against anti AAA when in the threat area.
- Fixed scrollbar in debriefing.
- Any hidden aircraft, helicopter, static object, and ships no longer break Fog of War.
- Helicopters no longer sink when they takeoff from aircraft carrier.
- Fixed some missions freezing every five seconds.
- Fixed multiple problems in JTAC code.
- Resource Manager message grammar adjusted.
- Payload localization is now displayed.
- A destroyed / burning aircraft burning can no longer auto lock other aircraft.
- Fixed the AI formations after switching waypoints.
- Wingmen will try to maintain absolute position in formation, they will maintain altitude when the leader turns.
- HAWK SAM would not attack Su-25T if kh-25MPU attacks HAWK.
- Fixed view problems for unarmed vehicles, infantry and fortifications.
- Fixed crash changing wallpapers in Options dialog.
- Fixed taking control of an AI aircraft that took off from the ground resulting in crashing into ground.
- Corrected AI rolling during a dogfight.
- A-10C. A-10C TGP IR operation is fixed.
- A-10C. Wingman will now engage target at Player's SPI if A.I. is not aware of/in range of the target.
- FC3. SPO not reacting to launch of an I-HAWK or S300 is partially resolved.
- FC3. Fixed F-15C ADI operation reversed.
- FC3. Fixed A-10A ADI operation reversed.
- FC3. F-15C/A-10A. Fixed autopilot not allowing refueling during tanker orbit.
- FC3. Corrected and adjusted Russian A-10 campaign by Dzen.
- FC3. Fixed some errors in F-15C campaign.
- FC3. The MiG-29 HUD diamond on the target will now only appear when it is locked by radar.
- FC3. Updated SEAD payloads and air defense deployments in some missions.
- FC3. Missiles DLZ has been partially corrected.
- FC3. Stations display on Su-27 and MiG-29 HUDs was made more realistic - just an 'underscore' is displayed if a weapon present, and station number is additionally displayed if weapon is ready to launch.
- 1) Fixed stations display on Russian HUD - only stations for currently selected weapon are displayed.
- 2) Implemented MiG-29S style of stations display on HUD.
- FC3. Fixed the IRRAD mark for the Russian aircraft. This would overlap with range tape.
- FC3 - Wingmen will now turn off radar when commanded to.
- FC3. Fixed data link for clients in multiplayer - MiG-29S and Su-27/33.
- FC3. Simulator hang after ALT J jumping into an Su-27.
- FC3. Fixed Su-33 sinking to the Kuznetsov deck near the superstructure.
- FC3. Fixed simulator hang after ALT J jumping into an Su-33.
- Combined Arms. Instant fire on ammunition switching has been fixed.
- Combined Arms. Switched the reverse gear after the vehicle has stopped.
- Combined Arms: Transition to alarm state GREEN for ground units has been fixed.
- Combined Arms. Unarmed vehicles will use their sensors when acting as a JTAC.
- Combined Arms. Corrected weapon aiming range grid for Russian and NATO tanks.
- Combined Arms. Fixed the properties of the 2A46M-125 AP shell.
- Combined Arms. Edit textures ground unit HUD when in zoomed in view.
DCS World: http://www.dcs-world.com
Falcon Northwest Tiki: i7 4770K, 8 GB RAM, GTX 980ti, Windows 10, 1TB SSD, TM Warthog stick with CH Pro Throttle.
EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Warning: Prolonged customer exposure to flights simulations may cause tourette syndrome.
Last edited by Wags; 03-02-2013 at 04:28 PM.