Notices

Old 01-08-2013, 03:34 AM   #371
Teapot

Location: A couple of clicks East of YTWB, Queensland, Australia
Reputation power: 12
Teapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcord View Post
Exact same sentiments here.

Beczl, my wish for you is that you spend your limited time working on the product, not engaging in debates on these forums. I'll fly your work when it is ready to fly.

Ripcord
I agree 100%!

Quote:
Originally Posted by upupandaway View Post
The only thing that has me biting my nails sometimes are the new and improved cockpit textures ..
Hey ... real fighter pilots don't bite their nails do they? At least I don't think Tom Cruise did in that famous realistic docudrama study of modern air combat > Top Gun

Last edited by Teapot; 01-08-2013 at 06:50 AM.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:34 AM   #372
Mirtma

Reputation power: 15
Mirtma is just really niceMirtma is just really niceMirtma is just really niceMirtma is just really niceMirtma is just really niceMirtma is just really niceMirtma is just really niceMirtma is just really nice
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGNEWY View Post
I am happy that I was part of the pre-purchase and I am happy to wait until Beczl is ready to release.

I dont think we have not been kept informed, there has been plenty of video updates and info, but it is hard to find progress updates from Beczl amongst all of the threads.

It will be a good year with the mig-21 and Huey being released and I look forward to them.
+1

MSI Z87-G43 | i54670K@3400 | 8192 Mb DDR3 @ 1866Mhz
Gigabyte GFX 760 WindForce 3X OC Rev. 2.0 2GB, | SAMSUNG SyncMaster 2433BW 24" @ 1920 x 1200
Windows 8.1 64 bit Pro | TM T.Flight Hotas X | TrackIR 5 Pro

Old 01-08-2013, 08:28 AM   #373
badger66

Reputation power: 16
badger66 is a glorious beacon of lightbadger66 is a glorious beacon of lightbadger66 is a glorious beacon of lightbadger66 is a glorious beacon of lightbadger66 is a glorious beacon of lightbadger66 is a glorious beacon of lightbadger66 is a glorious beacon of lightbadger66 is a glorious beacon of lightbadger66 is a glorious beacon of lightbadger66 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGNEWY View Post
I am happy that I was part of the pre-purchase and I am happy to wait until Beczl is ready to release.

I dont think we have not been kept informed, there has been plenty of video updates and info, but it is hard to find progress updates from Beczl amongst all of the threads.

It will be a good year with the mig-21 and Huey being released and I look forward to them.
+1 ..... no worries . Must admit , Im chomping at the bit though . Hope Im intelligent enough to get the best outta it
Old 01-08-2013, 08:51 AM   #374
upupandaway

Reputation power: 14
upupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teapot View Post
Hey ... real fighter pilots don't bite their nails do they? At least I don't think Tom Cruise did in that famous realistic docudrama study of modern air combat > Top Gun
How could they - they wear gloves. Every simpilot is more of a real pilot than Tom Cruise however. He didn´t evenn know how to operate the throttle right.

Fw 190 D-9 4./JG 2 skin
DCS World Sound Mod
Old 01-09-2013, 09:46 PM   #375
F l a n k e r

Reputation power: 11
F l a n k e r is on a distinguished roadF l a n k e r is on a distinguished road

Mhmm... I really can't understand: Beczl is the only one that tells us - and very often - how its work is proceeding, moreover he is alone, unlike all the other developers.

He makes the texture, the 3D model, the code, the sound, the phisics and who knows what else, but he find some spare time to make pics and videos to share his progress, to make a web site and also to post here. Oh, I don't mention his RL work.

I think that we require a bit too much...
Old 01-11-2013, 04:03 PM   #376
KaspeR32

Reputation power: 12
KaspeR32 is just really niceKaspeR32 is just really niceKaspeR32 is just really niceKaspeR32 is just really niceKaspeR32 is just really niceKaspeR32 is just really niceKaspeR32 is just really niceKaspeR32 is just really niceKaspeR32 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to KaspeR32 Send a message via MSN to KaspeR32

Quote:
Originally Posted by F l a n k e r View Post

He makes the texture, the 3D model, the code, the sound, the phisics and who knows what else
Heh, that's what worries me. It took a whole company of people to get A-10C right, We'll just have to wait and see what a one man show can actually accomplish.

And don't get me wrong, I'm hoping for the best, just skeptical, is all.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:09 PM   #377
Dejjvid

Reputation power: 13
Dejjvid is just really niceDejjvid is just really niceDejjvid is just really niceDejjvid is just really niceDejjvid is just really niceDejjvid is just really niceDejjvid is just really niceDejjvid is just really niceDejjvid is just really nice

Kasper32, what makes you believe Beczl is doing everything alone?

Master Arms - A Swedish Combat Flight Simulator Community

http://www.masterarms.se
HOTAS Warthog mod tutorial
Old 01-11-2013, 05:24 PM   #378
msalama

Reputation power: 23
msalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
...Beczl is doing everything alone?
As I've understood it he's NOT doing everything alone.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:40 PM   #379
swe_badger

Reputation power: 6
swe_badger is a jewel in the roughswe_badger is a jewel in the roughswe_badger is a jewel in the roughswe_badger is a jewel in the roughswe_badger is a jewel in the roughswe_badger is a jewel in the roughswe_badger is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by beczl View Post
As I recognised need some clarification and info about the MiG-21 release so far.

So the SITREP is the following:

- Planned release date 2013 Q1. That caused by several thing especially we need to a find a new C++ coder.
- Need to be recreate the cockpit textures. The good news is to a very good texture artist help us and working on both the cockpit and exterior model texture enhancement.
- A few general aircraft system doesn't aligned to the MiG-21 requirements and capabilities. Also we need to recreate some AC system from scratch to align them the new standards as well.
- Some feature that required for MiG-21 still WIP in DCS:World side. Also we need a stable workaround (bug free) environment for testing and features implementation.
- As mentioned before I don't want to release a beta DCS:MiG-21 module that has any significant bug. I plan to release a working, bug-free, fully playable module.
- It's named DCS:MiG-21Bis as stated many times. I think the DCS tag will answer your questions about the mod complexity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beczl View Post
I already have a new experienced C++ coder who also familiar with DCS titles as well. :-)
At least two other people helping out?
SAPPHIRE HD 7790 DUAL-X O/C 1GB DDR5
2TB SEAGATE HDD
WIN7 ULTIMATE X64
Old 01-11-2013, 06:10 PM   #380
Irregular programming

Reputation power: 9
Irregular programming is just really niceIrregular programming is just really niceIrregular programming is just really niceIrregular programming is just really niceIrregular programming is just really niceIrregular programming is just really niceIrregular programming is just really niceIrregular programming is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by swe_badger View Post
At least two other people helping out?
Bezel is busy bathing in his newfound riches.