A-37 Dragonfly

A-7 series

A-4 series

A-6 series

Harrier series

Mirage F-1

Kfir

F-100

F-102 *It´s an outsourced mesh, will need authorization before making any formal statement on it

F-105

F-4

Jaguar

Tornado

We do have all this meshes in different development states,so it´s what we call a realistic vision, BUT it will take time to make it "real" so we´ll go easy on it.They are not in any particular order, but less complex aircraft (avionics wise) will be the first to be produced.

We are very excited to be aboard, and we are already pushing up on quality.

All i ask is patience.

Best regards

Prowler

Since your list is so long, after you release the Buckeye maybe you could do a poll on the forum, smth like that:

"Our current experience level in developing for DCS allows us for our next release to make planes X, Y and Z. What would you like next?"

OMG! I can not wait for the A-6..

Flight of the intruder. Is there going to be Mk82 LDGP's?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Mirage F1

Yeah - that got me excited!

14IIb.png uV810.png

:D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Happy birthday Nate :o).

At long last, we get a Tornado!

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

Yes, the Mirage F1 with all systems working would be a nice thing to learn and fly.

(HJ)

Oh yes indeed, especially with the Border War as background. Can recreate the engagements with the Mig-21's and Hinds, amongst others :D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

How come RAZBAM don't have a forum spot yet? Just curious :)

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

OMG a harrier and a phantom! 2 of my favourite planes from that era!

It will be fun to recreate some engagements from the vietnam war with F-4s vs MiG-21s etc.

Now all we need is a Vietnam map... ED:P

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

We decided to hold it since we still don´t have anything tangible to show, once we put on the new shoes and start breaking them up, we´ll have a dedicated forum.

Thanks for the interest!

best regards

Prowler

How come RAZBAM don't have a forum spot yet? Just curious :)

;)

• Like 1

That just made my day (My Birthday too) :)

Nate

Happy Birthday Nate! Here's hoping we see some of these aircraft before youre a year older!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

A-6E

F-111

AH-1Z

Although no one has yet to state for the record how to solve the two-place in single-player issue. AI?

Most likely that's at least how it will start, ...like a SP wing-man but in the same plane.

But yes I guess everybody is hoping that someone will do the step to the 2 seat-player version :)

4790K@4,6Ghz | EVGA Z97 Classified | 32GB @ 2400Mhz | Titan X hydro copper| SSD 850 PRO

Moments in DCS:

--> https://www.youtube.com/user/weltensegLA

-->

WELD's cockpit: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=92274

Although no one has yet to state for the record how to solve the two-place in single-player issue. AI?

Ok I'll bite... Why does everyone think this is an insurmountable issue?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

And your plan to make it work would be, what?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

Aircraft: Cessna C172P (with Dual control)

Scenery with the airport (specify) where the flightschool is based: (which scenery square?)

from FlightGear Wiki.

Does it work? No idea ...

Edited by Teapot

Oh No dont misunderstand me... I have no clue how it would be done... But that's my point. I dont think ANYONE not involved with writing code has a clue.

I want someone to explain to me WHY everyone thinks its a show stopper. Has it been tried before? Did it work, Not work? Worked poorly... What was the issue?

Basiclly I would like people to use grown up words and explain why they think its doomed rather than wring their hands crying its doomed without reason...:huh:

After thinking about it I would go as far as to say this... MY Solution would be to Model the F-15C AND F-15E. I'm not interested in an F-15E with an AI WSO or Vice Versa.... Basiclly you're playing by yourself so why pretend you have company? If im flying and the AI WSO is doing all the killing... No Fun. If Im sitting in back trying to do my job AND tell the AI pilot where to go... I might as well be flying the damn thing myself. So, If I'm alone I'd prefer to take a "C" model and do Air to Mud as best I can.

Now if offered an F-15E that 2 players will operate as a team...I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

Edited by Sierra99
Corrected Phaft Phfinger spelling errors

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

I don't have this aircraft so I do not know how it works but this is from Iris' Mudhen page.

A focus on shared cockpit and multiplayer allows for a real team effort! Now you can take your friend up in the back seat on a mission of your very own and both command the F-15 as if you were really there!

http://www.irissimulations.com/product-plat-f15e.php

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Programming an AI RIO/WSO/co-pilot to be as efficient and lovable as Goose is quite difficult. :)

On a serious note; I guess its an absence of evidence mindset. ED hasn't really programmed multi-seat functionality into an aircraft in the past, so therefore programming a multi-seat aircraft is that much more difficult. It all depends really on the level of interaction between the two potential crew-able positions. For example, think of the crew positions in a Black Hawk Helicopter. With a pilot and door gunner being the crew-able positions there are less points of interaction than having a pilot and co-pilot. In other words, the door gunner is just there for the ride to spot threats and fire its gun and has no real control over what the player in the pilot seat is doing. A pilot and co-pilot have controls which are shared and directly effect one another. Either pilot has the ability to fly the aircraft and many of the center console controls can be operated by both pilots.

• Like 1

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

As there is talk of dual cockpit operations, I presume this same discussion was ongoing during and after the development of the Ka-50. What was the responce by ED/TFC on this subject?

And Grimes. You have ED Testers Team underneath your username. And your post implies you have no factual insight on the subject as you use the word “guess”. (no insult intended)

Can you tell me what your (and yours alike) position as a (beta) tester is in respect to the road/development of DCS? Don’t you have some insight and knowledge of things (going) happening and therefore cannot talk as open in these forums as you would like to? Does not seem that way.

Could you explain a bit on the “Testers Team” position? Thanks in advance.

And again no disrespect intended at all. Just curious and trying to understand the deeper trenches of the DCS/TFC world. :)

I am an old Falcon 4 vet, so excuse my stupidity. I could have ask some fellow friend simmer who are deeply into DCS and spare me the disgrace, but I guess there are more Falconeers out there interested in DCS/TFC. ;)

Programming an AI RIO/WSO/co-pilot to be as efficient and lovable as Goose is quite difficult. :)

On a serious note; I guess its an absence of evidence mindset. ED hasn't really programmed multi-seat functionality into an aircraft in the past, so therefore programming a multi-seat aircraft is that much more difficult. It all depends really on the level of interaction between the two potential crew-able positions. For example, think of the crew positions in a Black Hawk Helicopter. With a pilot and door gunner being the crew-able positions there are less points of interaction than having a pilot and co-pilot. In other words, the door gunner is just there for the ride to spot threats and fire its gun and has no real control over what the player in the pilot seat is doing. A pilot and co-pilot have controls which are shared and directly effect one another. Either pilot has the ability to fly the aircraft and many of the center console controls can be operated by both pilots.

Thanks Grimes... That statement makes a whole lot more sense than " it'll never wooooooork"

as far as your second point regarding flight controls, do you mean it is more difficult to code the dual controls? Or stating since both crew members can control the aircraft, AI crew members could cause an issue? ( not looking for a crystal ball answer, just curious) as far as two client crew members flying with dual controls, happens every sayin the real world. The phrase "I have the Aircraft" seems to alleviate most issues..:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

-={TAC}=-DCS Server