Notices

Old 04-18-2012, 09:55 PM   #11
159th_Viper
ED Tester

Reputation power: 460
159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to 159th_Viper

Ta

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?
Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!
159th_Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:22 PM   #12
HiJack
Veteran

Reputation power: 62
HiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckybob9 View Post
If anyone notices other things that have issues or has ideas, PM me, maybe I can help like this
Wake Island MAP for EDGE with one airfield! Small easy and a lot of sea to place our carrier for DCS F/A-18 takeoff's and landings!

(HJ)

Spoiler:

ASUS Z87-PLUS, Socket-1150
Intel® Core i7-4770K Processor
32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133MHz CL9 4x8GB
Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0
Samsung SSD 840 PROSeries 256GB 2.5"
WD 2TB Black 3,5", SATA64MB Cache, Dual Processor, 7200RPM
Windows 7 64-bit
HiJack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:54 PM   #13
Yskonyn

Reputation power: 16
Yskonyn is just really niceYskonyn is just really niceYskonyn is just really niceYskonyn is just really niceYskonyn is just really niceYskonyn is just really niceYskonyn is just really niceYskonyn is just really nice

Thanks for this mod!

Spoiler:
Asus Z87-A, 8GB Crucial Ballistix 1600Mhz, Intel i5 4670K 3.4Ghz, Asus GTX780 DCU2 OC 3GB,SB Titanium Fatal1ty Pro, G15, G13, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFDs, CH Pro Pedals, TrackIR 4, Windows 8.1 64-bit
Yskonyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:49 PM   #14
HungaroJET

Reputation power: 47
HungaroJET is a splendid one to beholdHungaroJET is a splendid one to beholdHungaroJET is a splendid one to beholdHungaroJET is a splendid one to beholdHungaroJET is a splendid one to beholdHungaroJET is a splendid one to beholdHungaroJET is a splendid one to beholdHungaroJET is a splendid one to beholdHungaroJET is a splendid one to beholdHungaroJET is a splendid one to beholdHungaroJET is a splendid one to beholdHungaroJET is a splendid one to behold
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiJack View Post
Wake Island MAP for EDGE with one airfield! Small easy and a lot of sea to place our carrier for DCS F/A-18 takeoff's and landings!

(HJ)
It does not count that I am a "HJ" too but i concur
^ Nice descry M8

...but in the other hand - my two million cents into the russian roulette

Next DCS craft:
1 million on F-15C
half million on F-15E
quarter of a million on F-15D
and only finally another quarter of a million on F-18C
to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

=MW= Mod-World...Addons, Corrections, Updates, Modifications
Thank You for the PayPal Donations:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=YXMCXZA3KTFY6
HungaroJET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 05:44 PM   #15
badger66

Reputation power: 16
badger66 is a glorious beacon of lightbadger66 is a glorious beacon of lightbadger66 is a glorious beacon of lightbadger66 is a glorious beacon of lightbadger66 is a glorious beacon of lightbadger66 is a glorious beacon of lightbadger66 is a glorious beacon of lightbadger66 is a glorious beacon of lightbadger66 is a glorious beacon of lightbadger66 is a glorious beacon of light

Excellant mod , thank you
badger66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:20 PM   #16
Kuky
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 266
Kuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant futureKuky has a brilliant future

Simple yet excellent mod
Old 04-21-2012, 06:53 AM   #17
LcSummers

Reputation power: 7
LcSummers is just really niceLcSummers is just really niceLcSummers is just really niceLcSummers is just really niceLcSummers is just really niceLcSummers is just really niceLcSummers is just really niceLcSummers is just really nice

No comment

As always your one of the best!!!

Thanks
LcSummers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:29 PM   #18
Brisafresca

Reputation power: 4
Brisafresca is on a distinguished road

Hi friends

This mod disapper at ``User files´´ DCS Web , Where do I find?

Best Regards

Brisafresca
Brisafresca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:34 PM   #19
Mastiff
Veteran

Reputation power: 41
Mastiff is a name known to allMastiff is a name known to allMastiff is a name known to allMastiff is a name known to allMastiff is a name known to allMastiff is a name known to allMastiff is a name known to allMastiff is a name known to allMastiff is a name known to allMastiff is a name known to allMastiff is a name known to all

Finaly gracias!
71st Mastiff's you-Tube 71st Mastiff's Twitch channel
" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back "
Asus||i7x970||corsair24gb1600||GTX780-3gb|| ATX1200Corsair||CBTitanium7.1||Win7x64pro||TrackIr 4Pro/ir||CH fighterstick||siatek pedals||X52ThrteCntrlr||G15Keyboard/Razt7Mouse||32"LCD||2x7" lilliputs,1x9inc
Mastiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:48 PM   #20
PeterP
Veteran

Reputation power: 95
PeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisafresca View Post
Hi friends

This mod disapper at ``User files´´ DCS Web , Where do I find?

Best Regards

Brisafresca
Sherlock Holmes told me that Mustang removed the mods because a new DCS world version is almost ready to upload - and so there is no need any more to host fixes that are already incorporated in DCS 1.2.1 ...
-Well , Holmes looked a little strange - could be that he abused opium again.

PeterP is offline   Reply With Quote