For French pilots..

Hey,

very fine work. I looking forward of course I`ll use these fine models. Ready to reload:

screenshot743.jpg

screenshot745.jpg

Hope that some day a Rafale or Eurofighter will seen into DCS - as AI of course . Great job,

my best wishes,

TOM

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Which Rafale is that?

It all depends. Are you flying Fc1.12 then it is a Rafale by "two More Weeks". If you have FC2 then it is a Rafale by (two More Weeks) that has been modified for FC2 by jerec and myself. Now lets make something clear. The "Two More Weeks" team was helped by Cpt. Stark and tigrou. I was assured that the "Two More Weeks" Rafale is NOT the Rafale that tigrou is working on and we have permission for the FC2 release of the Rafale that is now on lockonfiles.com for download. We are continuing to improve on some of the graphics and will probably release one more update. The Fc2 Rafale comes with a re designed cockpit of the Su-33, which is the model it replaces. It has carrier capability as well as a/a and a/g weapons. It does not at present have the IR guided weapons but we are looking into it. Hope this answers all of your questions.:)

This is the Fc2 version with my skin. The package also comes with a skin pack. It is a single install by Modman 7.2.0 or higher.

Edited by rattler

the one that is released, is there some bug with the canopy colour, on my fc2, it's a little too dark I think...

no actually it is probably a little too light if anything. Mine is very clear almost no tone in it. If you have it installed, check and see what file may be making it appear dark. If you have it installed could you post a pic, I am very curious that it shows dark. I have loaded this mod several times while doing textures and I still have a light canopy. The reason I ask is that I would love to get mine darker. Go figure. It is modeled on the Su-33. Thanks for you interest and hope the issue is found. Sorry I couldn't be of help. Do you have any other aircraft mods installed? I have only the Rafale, so that might be the cause. Just a thought.

rattler

no actually it is probably a little too light if anything. Mine is very clear almost no tone in it. If you have it installed, check and see what file may be making it appear dark. If you have it installed could you post a pic, I am very curious that it shows dark. I have loaded this mod several times while doing textures and I still have a light canopy. The reason I ask is that I would love to get mine darker. Go figure. It is modeled on the Su-33. Thanks for you interest and hope the issue is found. Sorry I couldn't be of help. Do you have any other aircraft mods installed? I have only the Rafale, so that might be the cause. Just a thought.

rattler

Set opacity 50% ambient and specular dark grey.

Set opacity 50% ambient and specular dark grey.

Thanks for the info. I wonder what others have that cause theirs to be dark? It is light and needs darker texture and I thank you for the info. Others must have a mod that conflicts with the Rafale canopy, is the only thing I can think of. cheers.

rattler

@rattler : I see "Navy" on your skin ! In French it's "Marine" ;)

oK, Marine it shall be, thank you. This plane is my favorite, not because I just did some work to bring it into FC2 but it is a beautful aircraft to look at as well. There is no template available from the previous modders so trying to do much with it is difficult at best. Tigrou worked on that mod and I am sure he has done some extra work as he has said he has a Rafale mod that he is working on. This is a model that I and certainly the some of the community is waiting for. I sure hope he comes here and lets us know what phase the model is in or if he is going to continue to work on it. I for one sure hope he continues as I see this aircraft as a must have in our library of aircraft. I have found by working on the FC2 model some information that maybe tigrou would like to know, if he has not already ran into it. Sometimes two extra eyes is very helpful and I would be very pleased to pass that information on to help him out. cheers and again thanks for the info, appreciated.:thumbup:

Hi Mustang,

on the first page - msg #6 - you're showing some images of the Mirage 2000-5 with an A-A load out.

The resolution of the a/c are very high. Can you tell me how you got that? I’m using FC2 and get the standard Mirage in a very low res. I sniffed in the C6 website for the Mirage in 2048 res., but they only show skins from 2004 in low res. and a couple of Mitch’s skins, which worked perfect for me in LOFC 1.12. Now with FC2 I really don't know what to do. As you can see my system has an outstanding graphics card.

Is there anywhere another way where I could get the Mirage in highres 2048 skins for FC2?

Thanks!

Rhino

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 Home Premium 64bit, Intel Core i5-760 (2.8-3.33), GigaByte GA-P55-USB3, be quiet PurePower BQT L7 530W ATX23, CoolerMaster CM690II Adv, LG GH22LS, HD 500GB WD5001AALS, 6 GB Kingston 1333-999 Blu, Sapphire 1GB HD5850 Vapor-X OC, Scythe Yasya SCYS-1000, display LG E2350VR-SN 23"

Hi Mustang,

on the first page - msg #6 - you're showing some images of the Mirage 2000-5 with an A-A load out.

The resolution of the a/c are very high. Can you tell me how you got that? I’m using FC2 and get the standard Mirage in a very low res. I sniffed in the C6 website for the Mirage in 2048 res., but they only show skins from 2004 in low res. and a couple of Mitch’s skins, which worked perfect for me in LOFC 1.12. Now with FC2 I really don't know what to do. As you can see my system has an outstanding graphics card.

Is there anywhere another way where I could get the Mirage in highres 2048 skins for FC2?

Thanks!

Rhino

Sure, take a look at this mod package :)

http://files.lockon.ru/en/111/

be aware that this mod contains skins for many other models, if you want just the M2000 skins i can arrange that.

Edited by Mustang