Notices

Old 03-26-2011, 09:23 PM   #1
MagpulOperator

Reputation power: 0
MagpulOperator is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DCS A10 Patch?

I have the exe I DL from the DL page is there a newer patch yet?

Also getting a cant register on the online?

Last edited by MagpulOperator; 03-26-2011 at 09:29 PM.
MagpulOperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 09:48 PM   #2
andysim

Reputation power: 13
andysim is just really niceandysim is just really niceandysim is just really niceandysim is just really niceandysim is just really niceandysim is just really niceandysim is just really niceandysim is just really niceandysim is just really nice

1.1.0.6 is current

If you downloaded form the main DCS page then it should be automaticly 1.1.0.6

next patch will hopefully come soon as I have the dreaded effects.dll crashes
andysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:05 PM   #3
RSharpe

Reputation power: 6
RSharpe has a spectacular aura aboutRSharpe has a spectacular aura aboutRSharpe has a spectacular aura aboutRSharpe has a spectacular aura aboutRSharpe has a spectacular aura aboutRSharpe has a spectacular aura about

DCS A-10C has taken the backburner for other things and I don't read the forum as much anymore, and I've not really been paying attention to the various versions and patches being released.

Are there any plans on an auto updating application or something? At the very least, it would be nice to have the release date on the download pages.
i7 920 @ 4.0GHz | MSI Big Bang XPower X58 | 6GB RAM @1600mhz| Cooler Master HAF X | 120GB OCZ Vertex 2 | 10TB HDDs | 2 x Palit 580 3GB in SLI | 5840x1200 (24" 1920x1200 x 3) | TM HOTAS | TIR 5 | Win7 Pro 64 bit
RSharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:40 PM   #4
159th_Viper
ED Tester

Reputation power: 464
159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute159th_Viper has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to 159th_Viper

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSharpe View Post
DCS A-10C has taken the backburner for other things....
The entire test-team will beg to differ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSharpe View Post
.....it would be nice to have the release date on the download pages.
Digital retail release has come and gone. If you're referring to a further patch - has been confirmed that it's close.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?
Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

Last edited by 159th_Viper; 03-26-2011 at 10:44 PM.
159th_Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:46 PM   #5
fragged

Reputation power: 5
fragged will become famous soon enoughfragged will become famous soon enoughfragged will become famous soon enoughfragged will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 159th_Viper View Post
Digital retail release has come and gone. If you're referring to a further patch - has been confirmed that it's close.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ED Twitter
We are working on 1.1.0.7 patch for DCS: A-10C Warthog. Will be addressed some crashes, bugs and stability improvements. ETA: end of March.
*fingers crossed* for end of March / early April release for the patch.
fragged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:50 PM   #6
RSharpe

Reputation power: 6
RSharpe has a spectacular aura aboutRSharpe has a spectacular aura aboutRSharpe has a spectacular aura aboutRSharpe has a spectacular aura aboutRSharpe has a spectacular aura aboutRSharpe has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by 159th_Viper View Post
The entire test-team will beg to differ

I meant that *I* haven't been paying attention to DCS A-10C personally as I've had other things to deal with.

That's why I've lost track of the patches, and I'm never sure if I'm up to date or not. When I check the patch page, I see the version number but not when it was released, so I'm still unsure if I need to patch or not.
i7 920 @ 4.0GHz | MSI Big Bang XPower X58 | 6GB RAM @1600mhz| Cooler Master HAF X | 120GB OCZ Vertex 2 | 10TB HDDs | 2 x Palit 580 3GB in SLI | 5840x1200 (24" 1920x1200 x 3) | TM HOTAS | TIR 5 | Win7 Pro 64 bit
RSharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 11:02 PM   #7
MTFDarkEagle
Veteran

Reputation power: 149
MTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud ofMTFDarkEagle has much to be proud of

Go to your control panel, software, then scroll down to a-10c and you can see your version.

TIN TIN's Cockpit thread
MTFDarkEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 11:37 PM   #8
MagpulOperator

Reputation power: 0
MagpulOperator is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like I have the latest installed. What about the registering online its failing out.
MagpulOperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 11:51 PM   #9
Baggy MacDouche

Reputation power: 5
Baggy MacDouche will become famous soon enoughBaggy MacDouche will become famous soon enoughBaggy MacDouche will become famous soon enough

I too would really like to see some kind of self-check updater app. Seems kind of silly in this day and age to not have something like that, especially for a game that's in full release.
Baggy MacDouche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:55 PM   #10
HiJack
Veteran

Reputation power: 63
HiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagpulOperator View Post
Looks like I have the latest installed. What about the registering online its failing out.
Try logging on with your username in stead of your mail address.

Spoiler:

ASUS Z87-PLUS, Socket-1150
Intel® Core i7-4770K Processor
32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133MHz CL9 4x8GB
Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0
Samsung SSD 840 PROSeries 256GB 2.5"
WD 2TB Black 3,5", SATA64MB Cache, Dual Processor, 7200RPM
Windows 7 64-bit
HiJack is offline   Reply With Quote