TARS Beta

tars.png

TARS Quick Install Instructions

1. Make sure Teamspeak 3 is not running. Double-click on the Setup.exe provided with the installer.

2. TARS will install its control panel where you tell it to. If you do not install the

Teamspeak 3 Plugin during installation, you must do so when you run the Control Panel.

3. Run the control panel through the provided shortcuts (Desktop or Programs->TARS).

4. Enjoy TARS.

Download

Edited by Scorpi
  • Like 1

ARMA 3 SUPPORTER

I7 2600K/ P8P67/ 2x 120GB SSD OCZ Agility 3/ 32GB DDR3/ MSI GTX680 Twin Frozr II /WIN 8 Pro 64-bit/ HOTAS WARTHOG™/ TIR5/ G19

Awesome Froggi, looks like you are all set. Keep in mind that the downloader on the page will not allow hotlinking directly to the download URL, but will instead redirect anyone who follows that link you put there to the D/L page. This is to ensure that everyone is presented with the latest version of TARS.

what's reason can't find the path of TS3

tars.png

TARS Quick Install Instructions

1. Make sure Teamspeak 3 is not running. Double-click on the Setup.exe provided with the installer.

2. TARS will install its control panel where you tell it to. If you do not install the

Teamspeak 3 Plugin during installation, you must do so when you run the Control Panel.

3. Run the control panel through the provided shortcuts (Desktop or Programs->TARS).

4. Enjoy TARS.

Download

whyl.png

[EDIT]

Pls disregard... I had to change the file to .zip.. everything is fine here

Unable to install TARS....

The downloaded tars file is not executable. If I change the file as *.exe on run with my Windows 7 x64 it says that "this is not a valid Windows 64 application... blah blah..."

I have a feeling I am not doing something right...

Edited by skypirate
I am stupid!...
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Regards!

whyl.png

Do you have the latest TS3 version? Download the actual Beta36 Build of TS3.

kind regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Keys profile for the HOTAS Warthog

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stretch viewpost.gif

Hey Headspace - Any recommendations for how to bind this stuff to the joystick? It seems like we got a bunch of keys to worry about now:

In-game UHF menu

In-game VHF AM menu

In-game VHF FM menu

TeamSpeak select radio 1

TeamSpeak select radio 2

TeamSpeak select radio 3

TeamSpeak PTT

Any way to combine these functions smartly?

Ok guys it was the same thing me and Geskes struggled last night until I came up with a solution.

We use a program called JoyToKey. It can assign keyboard keys to your joystick buttons. So if you got a HOTAS Warthog like me and Geskes do the following:

1. unassign the mic switch in DCS so that it is completely blank in the throttle section.

2. In JoyToKey Create a profile for multiplayer and for single-player. (note: the throttle is joystick 2, please be aware of that!)

3. Now in multi-player you want to have set the radio switchers for TARS, so do the following:

Multi-player

• Button 2 (Mic Switch Press) = Your PTT Button in TeamSpeak. (Scrollock for me).
  • Button 4 (Mic Switch FWD) = L-Cntrl + 2 (VHF AM);
  • Button 5 (Mic Switch DWN) = L-cntrl + 1 (UHF);
  • Button 6 (Mic Switch AFT) = L-Cntrl + 3 (VHF FM).

Now in single-player thus in the single-player profile you may want:

Single-player

• Button 4 (Mic Switch FWD) = L-Alt + Num+ (VHF AM);
  • Button 5 (Mic Switch DWN) = L-Alt + Num- (UHF);
  • Button 6 (Mic Switch AFT) = L-Shift + Num-(VHF FM).

Note: You have to be specific on which modifier (l-alt, l-shift, l-cntrl) you set. So in JoyToKey use the Assign Special keys option in the window that pops up when you double-click a button.

Note 2: JoyToKey is not installed, so no folder in the windows menu. If you want to use it like this I recommend you set A Shortcut of JoyToKey in the start-up folder so it will start with Windows.

Note 3: As you may have noticed this requires you to switch profiles between Single-player and multi-player flight.

No biggie but you may forget it sometimes, like that damn TrackIR:D.

A Shameless repost of this post: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1080006&postcount=132

You going to use Dev Heaven to streamline the bug reporting ? Plus to help slow down the reporting of the same bug. This is a very good plug for first release... thanks

Intel Intel Core i7-8086K

32 Gig RAM

1 Tb Nvme SSD

EVGA 1080Ti

Win 10 64 Pro

LG 34UM95 34 inch Monitor

Track IR 5

Oculus Rift

HOTAS Warthog...mod'd TDC

SIMPEDS Pedals

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...