Operation Piercing Fury - MP Campaign

Gentlemen,

I present to you my MP Campaign Operation Piercing Fury.

Working out the bugs, beta testing in progress. Welcome to Suse SP, Happy Bus SP Part 1, and Welcome to Suse 4 Player A-10C Coop/MP Version fully working!!!!

desert.png

OPFTABDES.png

Mission One: "Welcome to Suse"

WelcometoSuseTabcopy.png

Mission Download Versions:

**SP Version Fixed** (MP versions should be ready by 2/22/2015)

A10C Only Version: 3/4/2015 - 1.2.15 Version 4 A10C Slots D/L HERE (2.6 mb - 3/4/2015) Fixed C-130 crashing prematurely.

----

**FULLY WORKING** Single Player Version (2/18/2015) HERE (2/18/2015)

----------------------------------------------

Welcome to Suse Videos:

(Warning some voice overs contain profanity)

Mission Video (Part 1) by ralfidude:

Mission Video (Part 2) by ralfidude:

Mission One "Welcome to Suse" Information:

Small Teaser:

Video from mission testing from the 373vFS:

Mission One: "Welcome to Suse"Information

Mission One: "Welcome to Suse"

Over 75+ Voices Overs in Mission One

-----------------------------

OBJECTIVES:

(1) Provide CAS and CASEVAC support for Ground Forces in the region.

(2) Complete tasks as directed by the Operational Commander in the region (Whiplash-1).

FLIGHTS:

“Hawg” Flight – A-10C

4 slots, 1 minimum,

“Reaper” Flight – KA-50

4 slots, 0 minimum

“Hellraiser” Flight – UH1H

3 slots, 1 minimum

CAMPAIGN NOTES:

=This is a intensive CAS type campaign, be prepared to get low and dirty!

=Instructions, taskings, and SITREP will be given when airborne. Heavily scripted, follower orders and you will be good to go.

=The campaign will have a heavy emphasis on CAS, anti-insurgency ops, ground force support, FOB protection, counterintelligence, detainee operations, CASEVAC , and Quick Reaction Force tactics.

=The A-10C, Apache, and Huey (possibly the SU-25T) airframes will be used in the campaign.

=The Anti-Air threat is extremely low to non-existent in the region Mission 1 & 2.

=This campaign will be 4-6 missions long depending on assistance with voice overs and timeframe.

=Pay attention to tasking from Whiplash-1, and obey his orders!

=Ensure your in-game Audio Option of “Helmet” is maxed in order hear voice overs in game.

=Keep your head on a swivel and be versatile.

=Mission made using DCS World version 1.2.6

=50% of the events in the campaign are based off of real events which occurred to my squad, Squadron(s), and MP Battalion(s) while deployed in OEF and OIF.

=Motivation for this campaign is to give the virtual pilots some realistic scenarios based on events in country, but at the same time having fun. If you enjoy the campaign and have the means to help please donate to the Wounded Warriors Project.

=Above all else have fun, use teamwork, and enjoy!

MISSION NOTES:

=Hawg, Reaper, and Hellraiser Flights will depart Kutaisi AB enroute to the FOB Suse AO.

=The trigger zone for FOB Suse encompasses all of FOB Suse and about 50-100 meters past the perimeter.

=Instructions and SITREP will be given when airborne.

=Ensure each flight flies over FOB Suse to ensure the trigger activates.

=If instructed to drop off causalities at FOB Suse, land anywhere inside FOB Suse to activate the trigger and complete the task.

=The Anti-Air threat is extremely low to non-existent in the region at this time.

=Pay attention to tasking from Whiplash-1, and obey his orders!

=Ensure your in-game Audio Option of “Helmet” is maxed in order to hear voice overs in game.

=There must be at least one A-10C and one Huey in play/use in order to complete the mission.

01_OPF.jpg

02_primary.jpg

03_msrplus.jpg

04_friendly.jpg

Full Brief: http://www.mediafire.com/view/b3l33tl8j8k5sz4/01_-_Welcome_to_Suse_(Non-BK_Version).pdf

Operations Order for Tango-6: http://www.mediafire.com/view/8xy8utu9azyf5n6/Op_Order_for_Tango-6.pdf

HISTORY:

In the summer of 2014, a dirty bomb was detonated in Richmond, VA. The death toll reached over 4,000 and another 24,000 citizens fell seriously ill. Over 25 miles were evacuated around the blast zone due to airborne radiation particles. A 2-mile radius of the detonation zone had to be sealed off permanently causing over 22,000 people to be relocated. The incident caused mass panic and economic turmoil throughout the world. An immediate rush was on to find the person, persons, or organization responsible. Al-Qaida and a Chechen Muslim insurgent group named the Special Purpose Islamic Regiment (SPIR) were directly linked to the attack through an exhaustive investigation. The U.S. swore to bring the individuals responsible to justice, and to eradicate Al-Qaida at all costs.

The U.S. and her Allies began an intense campaign to go after Al-Qaida and any terrorist organizations associated with the group around the world. This campaign became known as “Operation Piercing Fury.” The build-up and deployment of Coalition Forces in response to the attack trumped the size and speed Operation Iraqi Freedom by two-fold. The U.S. reinitiated the Draft, and the War was on. The pressure and devastation on Al-Qaida and other extremist groups in the Middle East was so intense that many moved their operations to the Country of Georgia with the financial backing of the Islamic International Peacekeeping Brigade (IIPB). The SPIR, Riyadus-Salikhin Reconnaissance, and Sabotage Battalion of Chechen Martyrs welcomed the groups with open arms. Their goal is to unite together and turn the world, beginning with Europe into an Islamic Empire.

CURRENT SITUATION:

Rebel and terrorist forces have occupied key cities within the Country of Georgia. Al-Qaida, Hezbollah, Chechen Muslim insurgents, and other key terrorist organizations have flocked to the region to regroup, retrain, and strategize to take over Europe and spread their Islamic ideals to the world. A small United Nations peacekeeping forces was ordered into the country under Resolution 435.1 to establish a Secure Zone and No-Fly Zone in the southern and central region of Georgia. The UN forces under strict rules of engagement were quickly overtaken by the rebel and terrorist forces in the region, and were forced to retreat. Coalition Forces led by the United States are tasked in bringing order back to the region, eliminate the terrorist nexus, and Capture or Kill High Value Targets / War Criminals who have engulfed the region. Enemy resistance has been very strong, and Intelligence Reports suggest many of the rebel and terrorist groups are receiving financial and supply assistance from Iran, Syria, IIPB, and possibly senior members in the Royal Saudi Family.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HappyBusTabcopy.png

Mission Two "Happy Bus" Information:

Jump on the Happy Bus! RELEASED - Be Warned Full Mission takes approximately 4 hours. I have broken the mission into two parts for those interested. Mission includes over 150+ voice overs, 6 separate missions in one, genuine feeling of being in a combat situation!

**ED Bug - Serpent Master Compound (static object) only shows for host, hopefully this will be fixed in the future**

Mission Two: "Happy Bus" Extended (Full) Mission Brief Download HERE (Updated 1/14/14**)

Part 1 Mission Brief HERE (Released 1/15/14**)

Part 2 Mission Brief HERE (Released 1/15/14**)

Mission Download Versions:

**NEW**

Happy Bus Part 1 SP Version - 2/21/2015 D/L HERE

Happy Bus Videos:

]

If anyone is interested in assisting with voice acting or testing in further missions please PM me and let me know. (I will add all extra sound effects, just need the script read, very easy!)

**The modification, reuse of voice files/pictures/briefing material, and/or editing of the attached mission is strictly forbidden without the electronic written permission of Ranger79 (I am open to allowing modification, but respectfully request permission be granted due to the amount of work, testing, and time put into the project, thanks) (ranger79productions@gmail.com).**

Edited by Ranger79
  • Like 1

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent misssion...A "must" have for all DCS Comnunities...

Yesterday the 373VFS "Phoenix" join the beta test and i must say i enjoyed very must..Brilliant senario and a lot of work went into this from Ranger79.Looking forward for the final relase and the other missions of the MP Campaign.

Edited by Spanker79

Lock-On Greece / DCS World Greece http://lockon-greece.forumotion.net/

🇬🇷 1st Hellinic Virtual Squadron for Flaming Cliffs & DCS World
~ Flying since 2008 ~

Excellent misssion...A "must" have for all DCS Comnunities...

Yesterday the 373VFS "Phoenix" join the beta test and i must say i enjoyed very must..Brilliant senario and a lot of work went into this from Ranger79.Looking forward for the final relase and the other missions of the MP Campaign.

Thanks Vaggos, you guys were great!

• Like 1

This Mission is incredible. I highly recommend it. The voice acting is top notch. I am just blown away.

Keep an eye out for this mission. Ranger still needs help with testing.

Completely different experience than what we are used to.

Toast

Aviate, Navigate, Communicate. and When All Else Fails, Aviate More :pilotfly:

My squad will have go at this tomorrow.

Is it recommended to resave the mission on the server?

Wouldnt hurt, made using latest build 1.2.6.17746

Thank you for all your hard work Ranger. Without the likes of you DCS World would be average at best. I love the real voice overs in missions, like yours and IADC's missions, makes the whole thing more believable and fun.

Regards,

Milli

Thanks Milli, I hope you enjoy the mission.