WIP DCS A-10C and Teamspeak 3 Integration

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news. Keep up the good work, HS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

Front-end stuff is done. All that remains before publicly releasing it for stability testing is to enable it for real time updates (So you can change frequencies in the Su-25 as you fly, for example). It won't happen this weekend but it may happen the one after.

So glad to hear it. Over at r/hoggit, we've been using 1.1.1.1 again just to use TARS. It adds so much immersion! Thanks for all your hard work Headspace!

http://www.reddit.com/r/hoggit

Hoggit 1st Fighter Wing

Weekly training missions on Tuesday nights, missions on Saturdays!

TS3: hoggit.us

Front-end stuff is done. All that remains before publicly releasing it for stability testing is to enable it for real time updates (So you can change frequencies in the Su-25 as you fly, for example). It won't happen this weekend but it may happen the one after.

Headspace, in this, or future versions, will the game master/commanders be incorporated into the mod?

Cheers

[url=http://www.aef-hq.com.au/aef4/forumdisplay.php?262-Digital-Combat-Simulator][SIGPIC]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2500/a10161sqnsignitureedite.png[/SIGPIC][/url]

Weekend is almost done :music_whistling:

dUJOta.jpg

Windows 11 | i9 12900KF | 64GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | TM MFDs + Lilliput 8" | TIR5 Pro

Weekend is almost done :music_whistling:

There is an issue related to 1.2.1 that I am dealing with; I will be releasing what we have tomorrow night.

The fixed radios will be locked on two frequencies, respectively, until the next update, because stability testing requires it. I will be asking that people not submit bug reports unless there's a set of logs accompanying it.

Once I'm comfortable that the new TARS is stable I will enable the control panel radio frequencies so that generic DCS: World aircrafts (Su-25, etc) can have their frequencies changed from the Control Panel.

For now there is one UHF frequency and one VHF frequency.

Really, really, really looking forward to the new version so we can finally move away from 1.1.1.1. 1.

Thanks for the continued efforts on TARS, many of us would be lost without it.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Great news HS!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

Definitely. I didn't want to hurt the A-10 since that's what most users play with TARS.

Great.

I know a whole bunch of people that are counting down seconds now :D

dUJOta.jpg

Windows 11 | i9 12900KF | 64GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | TM MFDs + Lilliput 8" | TIR5 Pro

TARS 1.0.2 Beta 1

A testable beta for TARS for DCS: World is available on the download page. The 1.0.2b1 release is intended to vet stability issues between any combination of A-10C or Black Shark clients in the DCS: World universe. You can fly the Su-25 from World, however you will be limited to the frequencies 251.00 and 119.70 for radio 1 and radio 2, respectively. Full function of the Control Panel’s radio settings will be unlocked once we’re sure that the system is stable on the “older” DCS modules.

Please submit bug reports with logs. It will allow us to deliver a stable release encompassing P-51 and Combined Arms much faster. As it stands, there’s very little anyone can do with a bug report that doesn’t contain a log of any kind, particularly if the report isn’t detailed. Thank you.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Su-25 tested as well, but keep in mind that the primary goal here is to make sure things are still stable with the A-10 and Ka-50. Don't want to break those. If there are showstoppers involved I can fix these relatively quickly; it won't be months and months if you find a bug. Test with as many people as possible.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot!!!!

The lives of many squads can take form in the DCS World thanks to your work now.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hotas TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder | Oculus Rift | MSI Z97 Gaming 3| i5-4690K oc 4.5Ghz | 16Gb ddr3 | GTX 1080 Ti | W10 64Bits

Awesome! Thank you!

F-15E | AH-64 | F/A-18C | F-14B | A-10C | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | Ka-50 | SA342 | Super Carrier | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Syria |

Intel Core i7 11700K - 32GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4 - MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming X 12GB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD 1TB