Project 10 - DCS: A-10C Warthog Promo!

Glowing_Amraam

• ED Team

img_id1181.jpg

Hey guys! My long awaited promo for DCS: A-10C Warthog is finally released, so far my biggest project i've ever done.

Youtube link:

HD download link: http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=28&file=1181&lang=en

Turn up the volume, and enjoy! :)

Edited by Glowing_Amraam
  • Like 30

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW on youtube WMG muted it!

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

and WOW I love how the gun rotates as it fires! Very nice!

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

Mind sufficiently blown.

AWESOME!!!:surprise::surprise:

Left speechless.

Somebody call in a Mi-26, I need it to help lift my jaw off the floor!:D

Epic vid man, I'll watch that many times.

• Like 1

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

Wow, first the start up vid, now this! Hope you guys know you're getting us all amped up out here.....

It's their version of PR.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Great work GA!!!

(Let's hope YT doesn't pull the soundtrack).

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

im ready to fly it. i am still impressed with the Su-25T flight model.. i try to jump back on FSX sometimes, and that Su25T flight model just blows any of FSX's or any other flight sim flight models.. I CAN NOT IMAGINE HOW A-10C FLIGHT MODEL WILL BE!!!

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

great work loved it! :thumbup:

Now I loved seeing those F-16 in there for CAS support.

I did however see that the sunburst banding has been fixed?

(you know the annoying sun shading through clouds banding flashing)

or was that edited out through settings?

all in all I give your Movie Machinima a 5 thumbs up :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Mastiff
edited I did; the second time, see them

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Incredible GA, love the music and especially 3:46 camera view and 5:54 and on.

Thumbs up.

Now it would be great to see it on the main gaming websites.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit