VEAO is doing the A-4C "Skyhawk"?

They were specially modified for the Argentine air force.

Its not something we are looking to simulate at the moment. Our A-4C will have 3 hardpoints.

Pman

Thanks for info!!

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you at least include the arresting hook ? Even if we can only land on the K, that'd be unrealistic - but fun to do :)

oh yeah the hook and gear will be modelled and as far as we are able it will be functional.

Carrier ops are abit of a sensitive subject at the moment, we will endeavour to make it compatible with carriers within the sim as much as its within our control

Pman

The A-4 just looks so cool when standing on the ground. Short and stubby, but with long legs. :)

btw: Are all Skyhawks carrier landing capable? Or did the non-navy users leave the hook and stuff and/or change the gear? What about the VEAO one?

All Skyhawks kept the hook, not so sure about the catapult bridle hooks though know the RNZAF A-4K's did

SkyhawkCatapultHooks006.jpg

The A-4 just looks so cool when standing on the ground. Short and stubby, but with long legs. :)

btw: Are all Skyhawks carrier landing capable? Or did the non-navy users leave the hook and stuff and/or change the gear? What about the VEAO one?

The Kahu looked even better without its hump, I'm quite sure all A-4s are carrier capable so long as the retain the bits and pieces required.

BTW carrierops will probably be solved while ED is doing the F/A-18C and I doubt it would take much for basic carrierops capabilities when they do.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

The Kahu looked even better without its hump, I'm quite sure all A-4s are carrier capable so long as the retain the bits and pieces required.

BTW carrierops will probably be solved while ED is doing the F/A-18C and I doubt it would take much for basic carrierops capabilities when they do.:thumbup:

The question is, will that incorporate bridle launched aircraft or just launch bar aircraft?

:p

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

The question is, will that incorporate bridle launched aircraft or just launch bar aircraft?

:p

Probably just launchbar but what devs like VEAO or Razbam would most likely do is a mod for their aircraft where bridle would appear instead. Didn't the carriers support both at one stage?:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Looking Good:thumbup: Will you guys be doing a payed alpha /beta for the A4?:thumbup::music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol: