VEAO Simulations Ltd

We are pleased to announce the formation of VEAO Simulations Ltd, registered in England and Wales, company registration number 08478742.

The formation of the company allows us to market and sell our products and consultancy services.

With the advent of selling DCS:Hawk and other products we felt it prudent to set up the new company.

VEAO Ltd was set up as a not-for-profit company for a multitude of services in the past and the company has been dissolved (closed).

We are currently transfering all contracts and NDA's over to the new company.

We have also attained www.veaosimulations.co.uk which will provide the backbone for all of our products; including the e-commerce shop, licencing, Mantis bug reporting, testers support, to name but a few services.

We will be updating the web site shortly to give a more interactive experience with our products and I will announce when this is ready.

This moves us to the next step of being able to sell the products to you and another milestone in our development plan.

Again, thank you for your continued support.

Chris.

Congrats guys, I hope it goes really well for you.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Nice.

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit

Nice videos on the site to when can i join up.

Also stumbled across those joylock things through your site got a couple coming.

Got my trackir 5 pro bundle yesterday misses is buying me a triple screen set up for me birthday this month, sadly though she has drawn the line at me building a cockpit in the lounge lol.

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit

haha Jay, yeah they always seem to have issues with building home pits in the lounge. My ex-wife was the same...note the word ex ;)

Cool on the JoyLoc brackets, they save me so much desk space to have charts and reference cards on the desk instead of the stick.

I'd build it in the garage and move it into one of the "other rooms" (empty bedroom used as storage).

I'd also build it using Aircraft Cross sections, and Order the Canopy off the internetz.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Nice seeing you progress! Soooooo looking forward to see the Typhoon in DCS. It is like a dream come true... (DIDs EF-2000 was my first real flight sim addiction as a child).:notworthy:

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Nice seeing you progress! Soooooo looking forward to see the Typhoon in DCS. It is like a dream come true... (DIDs EF-2000 was my first real flight sim addiction as a child).:notworthy:

Thanks guys, and gonna be awhile before that happens. Although as the guys continue with the Hawk, I want to start making changes to the Typhoon pit. We've certainly learnt a lot in the Hawk that we can use for Tiffy though.

Thanks guys, and gonna be awhile before that happens. Although as the guys continue with the Hawk, I want to start making changes to the Typhoon pit. We've certainly learnt a lot in the Hawk that we can use for Tiffy though.

I'm aware it will take some 1-2 years to model all the Tiffy's systems to DCS standard. I can wait. But I was stunned when I read that you plan to go for it along with the Hawk last year.

Well, I personally have a deep affection for the Tiffy after enjoying EF-2000 in one of our first "LAN-Parties"... well,it was the 90ies, two rooms occupied by teenagers and their PCs, Thrustmaster FLCS, TQS and pedals everywhere... parents shaking their heads.

Never will I forget when I so well anticipated my buddies moves and rolled over the Fjord down to sea where he had just passed me and lighted up the radar some 600ft behind him... then let loose with CRV-7s :megalol:

Yes, childhood dream is about it.

Edited by shagrat
typos

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Patience is a virtue

We are working in tandom on both aircraft, however we were learning the lessons on Hawk so Tiffy wouldn't take so long.

Next week I plan to start coding the swtich test, as I did with the Hawk :)

Well, I like the idea of the Tiffy being ready in no time, but honestly I think from our experience over the last years coding complex systems to DCS standard seems to take a while.

When we look at the usual time from announcement to actually having a beta build ready, I rather expect some delay. Don't get me wrong. I'm fine with this. Most people here tend to push you guys for quick releases, then complain about bugs and immature products.

As with Bezcl and the Mig-21bis, take your time. I guess no 3rd party is deliberately delaying products, as we all are involved into this flight sim hobby on a very personal level.:D

If you need some beta testers, just let me know, I may not qualify, but I'm willing. Until then I fly the other modules ad patiently wait for the Tiffy to shine! Best of luck to you guys, it is so good to see this genre not dying an agonising death...:thumbup:

Shagrat

Well, I like the idea of the Tiffy being ready in no time, but honestly I think from our experience over the last years coding complex systems to DCS standard seems to take a while.

When we look at the usual time from announcement to actually having a beta build ready, I rather expect some delay. Don't get me wrong. I'm fine with this. Most people here tend to push you guys for quick releases, then complain about bugs and immature products.

As with Bezcl and the Mig-21bis, take your time. I guess no 3rd party is deliberately delaying products, as we all are involved into this flight sim hobby on a very personal level.:D

If you need some beta testers, just let me know, I may not qualify, but I'm willing. Until then I fly the other modules ad patiently wait for the Tiffy to shine! Best of luck to you guys, it is so good to see this genre not dying an agonising death...:thumbup:

Any pix of the typhoon?

Try here. It's a video from the LockOn Flaming Cliffs version, but I guess it gives an estimation. My guess is they will do a lot more eye-candy for the 3D-model until it is released for DCS World.

This thread has some pictures of the new cockpit.

Shagrat

Let me say that things are progressing very well. We have largely been delayed by external factors.

Best regards,

Tango.

I can imagine. Just a guess: Shifting companies, including all the contracts. Legal stuff for the model, defining what is possible to model vs. NDA with military contractors and get clearance. Prepare for ED's engine update with EDGE coming in the future, supporting other 3rd parties with knowledge from LockOn to DCS... Well, a lot of things delaying progress, but on the other hand valuable for the community. :D

I don't envy you for the lot of work to do and obstacles to circumvent. Anyway, whenever the Tiffy is ready, I'll be ready and waiting for her! :juggle:

Shagrat