shkval won't lock

Not sure what you are referring to with set to 60 comment. The only advice I can offer is to ensure your tracking gate is the right size and that your laser is on and not burnt out. How are you locking without the schvL? I imagine you would have to be rediculously close?

More info please

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Yeah 60 sounds like the value you enter for target size.. and there's not many 60 m across targets you need to be attacking..

Enter is not the lock command- tab is.

Many of the weapons have narrow parameters for use. Insufficient light, moving targets.. etc.. any of these things can render a certain weapon useless.

Whatever it is- this is user error. Find a different reference video..

I turned avionics off in gameplay and it worked but I can't seem to figure it out with the easy radar on.I don't mind playing without the easy radar but my dad isn't so great at the game without the radar and I'm trying to show him how to do things.The video said to hit ralt and + or - to ajust the shkval so its says 60 at the top of shkval but I can't change the size of the target box with + or - because it changes the easy radar distance.

He means there are different key commands for "easy radar" and normal mode. There wasn't any features named specifically "game or sim" until Black Shark and DCS A10.

The commands are = and - for the zoom on the display.

so how do I ajust the display of shkval on easy radar mode

OK FC 2... I see no commands for easy radar.. Maybe it can't be used eh? Good.

Why is that good,so for people who ain't hardcore into sim mode can't use weapons for completing task such as destroying bunkers,command centers etc.Then whats the point of game mode if you can't play the game in full

Also remember that the way the Skval works is by detecting contrast and edges in the images it's receiving. Trying to get the Shkval to lock targets early in the morning or late in the evening from longer ranges just doesn't work because the system won't detect the contrast difference between the target and the ground or sea, won't detect the 'edges' on the target image and therefore can't achieve a lock.

Under these or simmilar conditions try using the LLLTV pod instead of the built-in Shkval. Also make sure your taget size gate is simmilar to the target size.

Hope this helps...

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.