DCS F-35A

Wags

Hi to all, yes this will be a licensed product from Lockheed.

Wow, that news is huge...

"Witness mere F-14s taking off from adjacent flight decks, gracefully canting left and right, afterburners flaming, and there’s something that sweeps you away—or at least it does me. And no amount of knowledge of the potential abuses of carrier task forces can affect the depth of that feeling. It simply speaks to another part of me. It doesn’t want recriminations or politics. It just wants to fly.”

― Carl Sagan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Options deploy DCS world the option of multiple monitors and support for touch screen monitors.

modulo f-35 will be completely Necessary to use touch screen monitors

DCS should have implemented this option several years ago

Edited by Voodoo-chacal

I could be mistaken but I think your wrong. SIM?s don't have to be endorsed by the manufacturers. That fact that Lockheed DOES is indeed good news.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

AFAIK ll the modules made by ED are not licensed.

DCS: Ka-50 - licensed by Kamov. Direct text on the cover.:)

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

There is this often disregarded thing called "Copyright"

you guys should worry if the module has the same quality as the A-10c and how long it took to get ready, just that!

you guys are worrying about the subject That Should not worry , this problem is only the dcs and third

Edited by Voodoo-chacal

Probably not going to bother with this one... I can see a lot of kids joining DCS just to zoom around in an F-35 which they will adamantly proclaim is '100% realistic'.

Meanwhile us A-10C types will be left shaking our heads as they purge us from the sky with their all-aspect missiles and all weather, 360 degree visibility.

Even if it is realistic, I think it has the potential to ruin the game for a lot of players.

As the website proudly states:

YOU'RE FLYING AN F-35

OR YOU'RE A TARGET

WHICH ONE ARE

YOU?

My answer?

Neither. I got shot down too many times by a stealth fighter and now I'm not playing anymore.

Edited by howie87

I enjoyed DID's Total Air War F22 sim back in the day.

I can only see this being a Lock On type module, that's fine but we need to know upfront what we are getting. A bit more info would have deflected a lot of the angry posts in this thread.

I enjoyed DID's Total Air War F22 sim back in the day.

I can only see this being a Lock On type module, that's fine but we need to know upfront what we are getting. A bit more info would have deflected a lot of the angry posts in this thread.

we need an opponent stealth aircraft too, otherwise DCSW will be too simple :)

ok guys,so lets shout all we together

PAK-FA

PAK-FA

PAK-FA

:D

sign-pic4.jpg

we need an opponent stealth aircraft too, otherwise DCSW will be too simple :)

ok guys,so lets shout all we together

PAK-FA

PAK-FA

PAK-FA

:D

PAK-FAs too much

Su-35 should suffice.

See guys... who knows what kind of info this relationship will yield... lets just see where it goes smile.gif

Welp LM might as well stop messing around with that Ol' FSX code and move their resources thisa-way, after all they are a deference contractor haha:music_whistling:

I can wish:pilotfly:

Have you tried picking up an F-117 on radar in DCS? Except this one can launch missiles as you.
Multiplayer's going to be fun... :noexpression: :( :cry:

i7-2600k@4GHz, 8GB, R9 280X 3GB, SSD, HOTAS WH, Pro Flight Combat Pedals, TIR5

• ED Team

I dont know why the multiplayer scene are worrying about this, like many have said the mission designer has the last word.

And you can guarantee most of the sales will be for single player.

Either way it can only be a good thing for DCS.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I dont mean to sound pessimistic, but I call shenanigans on this.

I've seen a dozen "to be released" mods and stand-alone simulators that never had a beta even. And even those had high-res renderings and apparent screenshots and videos on their simple-looking websites.

The sole purpose of this DCS F-35 is to bring traffic to Kinney Interactive website and promote their main products - SimPit & Cockpits.

There are only a couple of pictures, 100 pixels wide, and even these look like taken from elsewhere, like FSX F-35 and a 3DSMax renderings, not their own. And I spotted multiple misspellings also.

There are more reasons for this to never be released, like the jet's avionics, performance data and overall technology still being classified, making it impossible to render a realistic model in DCS.

If you want to fly F-35, load HAWX2 or FSX, but please dont fall for this and bring your hopes up too high.

Sorry, but I'm certain that this is not going to be released.

It will do its job to get more traffic however.

To be fair, their cockpit products do look good, but the DCS F-35 is a SCAM!

• Like 4

My first computer and my ED collection:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I won FC1 in the original Lock On Tournament in 2005:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=8805

;1788551']I dont mean to sound pessimistic, but I call shenanigans on this.

I've seen a dozen "to be released" mods and stand-alone simulators that never had a beta even. And even those had high-res renderings and apparent screenshots and videos on their simple-looking websites.

The sole purpose of this DCS F-35 is to bring traffic to Kinney Interactive website and promote their main products - SimPit & Cockpits.

There are only a couple of pictures, 100 pixels wide, and even these look like taken from elsewhere, like FSX F-35 and a 3DSMax renderings, not their own. And I spotted multiple misspellings also.

There are more reasons for this to never be released, like the jet's avionics, performance data and overall technology still being classified, making it impossible to render a realistic model in DCS.

If you want to fly F-35, load HAWX2 or FSX, but please dont fall for this and bring your hopes up too high.

Sorry, but I'm certain that this is not going to be released.

It will do its job to get more traffic however.

I would like to see that dozen that you claim to have seen

;1788551']the DCS F-35 is a SCAM!

I think I am open minded and I'm not making any assumtions just yet.

To call it a scam on the first day it was announced? Really? :doh:

What if it's real? You might actually hurt the dev and other people by saying such a thing...

;1788551']

It was announced by Wags himself, that means some level of endorsement from ED. I'd tread lightly now, you are reaching the point of thin ice.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!