My personally models

Hi,

here are my very personally mod I specially used for myself. It`s fully compatible to all BS, FC1xx, FC2xx and LOMAC-versions - `cause that was very important for myself. This mod will replace following stock models:

Su27

F15

MiG A

MiG C

Download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/atfnep

Textures made by the community.

It also have some new trees, runway textures and some tanks and centrelines. Hope you like it, my best wishes,

TOM

screenshot172i.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

screenshot174b.jpg

screenshot084b.jpg

screenshot103n.jpg

screenshot119n.jpg

screenshot110u.jpg

screenshot177z.jpg

screenshot183a.jpg

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool Tomcatz. I have been wondering about the Su-33 and Su-30 models however, I've got your JetPack but haven't installed it because I only have 1.02 until I get FC2 in the mail.

The thing is I like the 3GO Flanker, the Gys Eagle and I guess Simmod A-10, I have your F-4/Harrier pack on disc waiting install.

So I'm mostly concerned now with the Su-33 and Su-30 models which are quite poor by comparison (and hoping somebody does a MiG-31 because I use it a lot for UN Coalition versus VVS-PVO mission building).

I'm going to try extracting these two models from the Jetpack and installing them into FC2 (I think the Meinit file is incompatable with 1.02), but I wanted to ask since it seems fairly logical this would be a common preference for LOMAC users because the 3GO, Gys and Simmod are so popular and very accurate and detailed;

is there a chance you would be offering a Su-30/Su-33 pack for FC2 in Modman format?

I think there would be a lot of demand for these if you were interested in repackaging those two models as a standalone pack like the F-4 and Harrier you did.

Hi,

thank you very much. Well, I still working on the Su30 and think it will looks well in FC2.0. More them stock models. As for the Su33: There is still a big problem with the wings. You can`t retract the wings `course all weapons will stay at the old position in space. Tat means that the missiles won`t follow the pylons. Think thats the same problem as like as the Tornado in FC2.0. The weapons under the wing still stay at the old position and don`t follow the pylons.

However- I`ll do my best, cheers

TOM

screenshot194.jpg

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

^^^^

Su-30 looks great...

Any chance of making a separate mod for both FC1.1 and FC2.0, I mean I like your F-15C too but I use Gys' one and wouldn't wanna mess it up so separate "Su-30 only" mod would really be appreciated!

Cheers!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh yes- Thats very easy. All my models doesn`t need entries in Config files or LUA`s. All that will be replace are the 3D models and nothing more.

So when you get the mod, rezip it easyally.Put all textures into the "TempTexture" folder and all "lom" files you want into the "Shapes" folder. So if you wan`t the MiG29S only, copy the "mig-29c.lom" into the shapes folder.

Thats all. Very simply and without any risk`s.

Best wishes,

TOM

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

@Tomcatz

This is very promising work!

The Su-30 is a looker and would fit perfectly in FC2.0,...whenever I'll get the sim in the mail... You've mentioned in your opening post that the mod is fully compatible even with LOFC1. That's fine, thank you.

- Is this identical (to use in LOFC1) of your previously published mod in coop with Mitch of the F-4E/F Phantom & Harrier?

- Can you give me a link where to d/l GAF (German AF) and Spangdahlem (SP) skins for your mod F-4E/F Phantom?

Hope, you can help me and probably the community.

Thank's again...

rhino

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 Home Premium 64bit, Intel Core i5-760 (2.8-3.33), GigaByte GA-P55-USB3, be quiet PurePower BQT L7 530W ATX23, CoolerMaster CM690II Adv, LG GH22LS, HD 500GB WD5001AALS, 6 GB Kingston 1333-999 Blu, Sapphire 1GB HD5850 Vapor-X OC, Scythe Yasya SCYS-1000, display LG E2350VR-SN 23"

• 2 months later...

Hi guys,

well I have to reactivate my old hardware to get that carrier-datas. These changings shold be easy to do.

The rest is downloadable at "Jabog32" site or "LockOnFiles". The aircraft mod is very big and have arround 250 MB`s - sorry for that :tomato:

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Hi Tom, once again thank you for your work.

I have your Jetpack v2.5 because I don't really have a reliable connection for big downloads. The models seem to work fine in FC2 however.

I have installed the Su-30 and Su-33 and they are a tremendous improvement over the stock vanilla models (I use 3GO for the Su-27).

First I was wondering about the afterburner, it is too low for the engines in your model. Is there a way for me to alter the position of the afterburner to match where the engine nozzles are on the Su-30 and Su-33 only, without affecting the 3GO Su-27?

What would I need to edit, how do I do it?

Also it does seem to me the EOS is too small and the nose lacks the slight downward angle of Flankers so it looks more like an American model plane. It's quite noticeable on the Su-30 but even the stock vanilla model doesn't seem to have enough downward angle.

The Su-33 looks to be using the same tail boom as the Su-27/30 as well, shouldn't it be shorter? The gun on your models seems to be slightly out of position as well, perhaps slightly too far outboard.

It is still a great improvement over the stock models though, and I am very pleased to start flying the Su-33 again. I like carrier operations but the standard model is so bad compared to the 3GO one I abandoned it for the Su-27 for some time now.

So thank you also for giving me back the Su-33 to fly.

ScreenShot_003.thumb.jpg.7f9f11826bb93be658e1915019ffea6c.jpg

ScreenShot_004.thumb.jpg.f9f11cfd17104a478e5e98cde348ac58.jpg

Edited by vanir

Hi,

thank you very much. Well - I "cleared" the afterburner of course I don`t like it very much and it doesn`t looks like a really one.

The pack is an very old work and my latest are much better. But I stoped to work on a Su33. The maintain problem is that the wings aren`t retractable - I mean, the argumant works well but the missiles on that pylons wich are hanging under the retractable wingtips didn`t follow. They still "hover" in the air while the wings and pylons are in "parking" position.

Thats the maintain reason I stopped that project. I hope that some day I will find a way to force the missiles to follow the wingtip pylons.

My very best wishes,

TOM

f18tomcatz202.jpg

ghghddf.jpg

Edited by TOMCATZ

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

I am hoping as well. The Su-33 is a very popular plane to fly but the standard model is so bad compared to the current list of updated models.

I had a new question about the MiG-25R and F-111 mods at the Jabog site but I need to get to know FC2 a bit more first, different file structures and I haven't even looked if the F-111 is already restored in there.

That Hornet model up there looks excellent by the way.

Edited by vanir

Hey Tom !

Your works are really good :thumbup: Maybe this request wont be too hard 2 U:

Maybe you can make new weapon models easily which are not as difficult as an aircraft.

But im not sure. Im not a 3D expert :(

Can you make some weapons for us ?

I hope we can update the old existing .cmd files with new nicer .lom models.

What i really missing:

AGM-130 ( i sent a mail to Rawenclaw but he isnt know LOMAC formats :( )

http://combatace.com/files/file/8990-agm-130-missile-set-ver11/

GBU-15

AGM-122 Sidearm (based on AIM-9C > MIM-72.lom will be good for start - you can change the nose and forward wings "only" , iv heard ZModeler2 is good to convert .lom files into another format)

AGM-123 Skipper II

MW-1 and JP233 Container/Dispenser for Tornado

Mk-81

Mk-83

BLU-107 Durandal

Mk-50 Torpedo

Python 4 (5)

5000L External Fuel Tank for MiG-25

R-37 for MiG-31

CBU-87/89/97 (< i hope we can get it all with DSWH)

Another possible choice to convert nice FreeFalcon or OpenFalcon weapon and aircraft models from .lod into .lom :smilewink:

(I discussed with some FF5 modellers/modders but they also dont know how to turn .lod models into .lom)

I hope you will able to load FF5 free! models into a 3D designer program and convert for FC/DCS.

Those wonderful F-16 and F-111 models also will be great to see back in FC/DCS.

TY

Edited by HungaroJET

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Pythons for IAF F-15/16 :D

Yep, Kfir & Mirage more...and F-5 Chile, F-16 Venezuela :smilewink:

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

• 1 month later...

Tomcat, I am having a problem with the skins of your efA mod add on models for the F4F and Harrier.

Your Phantom has more skins inside the cdds file than I can access in game, I just get the one skin available (the camo one) for Germany, but in the cdds file I noticed there are several skins for Germany in various grey schemes (I like the grey ones).

I just used ModMan to install your mod over efA but I wonder if I'm supposed to edit something so that more skins for the Germany nation Phantom are available?

Also the German national markings and squadron markings don't appear.

Is it possible to edit the German Phantom to use the Hornet radar and have Amraam's?

I've double checked installation and I can't see the problem, all your files are installed correctly. Shouldn't there be something like three German paintschemes?

Edited by vanir

• 2 months later...
Hi,

thank you very much. Well - I "cleared" the afterburner of course I don`t like it very much and it doesn`t looks like a really one.

The pack is an very old work and my latest are much better. But I stoped to work on a Su33. The maintain problem is that the wings aren`t retractable - I mean, the argumant works well but the missiles on that pylons wich are hanging under the retractable wingtips didn`t follow. They still "hover" in the air while the wings and pylons are in "parking" position.

Thats the maintain reason I stopped that project. I hope that some day I will find a way to force the missiles to follow the wingtip pylons.

My very best wishes,

TOM

hi tom,

Respect to that, is it possible to work on existing (original .lom) model file of the su-33??? maybe re-working and/or re-detailing it (without change any distance or sizes) you can make it work well and you will not have the problem that you mention.

In that case, I will take the time to get it...

regards

Ar

Intel i5 11700F + H80 | 4x4GB 3200mhz RAM | AORUS ELITE B560M | Samsung 850 PRO SSD 256gb| KINGSTON SA400 480GB SSD | WD 500GB | Gigabyte GTX 1070 8GB | Antec 1200 PSU | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and homemade panels and rudder pedals | 24" Samsung T24C550 @60Hz 2ms | Opentrack 3 led clip

• 2 months later...
Tomcat, I am having a problem with the skins of your efA mod add on models for the F4F and Harrier.

Your Phantom has more skins inside the cdds file than I can access in game, I just get the one skin available (the camo one) for Germany, but in the cdds file I noticed there are several skins for Germany in various grey schemes (I like the grey ones).

I just used ModMan to install your mod over efA but I wonder if I'm supposed to edit something so that more skins for the Germany nation Phantom are available?

Also the German national markings and squadron markings don't appear.

Is it possible to edit the German Phantom to use the Hornet radar and have Amraam's?

I've double checked installation and I can't see the problem, all your files are installed correctly. Shouldn't there be something like three German paintschemes?

2 German,4 USA ,1 Israile paintchemes.

1.Scripts\Database\planes\F-4E

ColorSchemes = {

color_scheme("{D3697861-0EC9-47f2-A661-2E927D88AF66}", _("AF Standard"), 5),

color_scheme("{8B0C0047-C1A3-4643-A4E4-18C93B16E6AA}", _("AF Standard"),1),

color_scheme("{7146F93B-240A-48ed-833F-907031063090}", _("AF Standard"), 2),

color_scheme("{53C37630-B2A2-430e-8D92-B5F8D02D39EF}", _("VF-96"), 3),

color_scheme("{C1A66BCF-8653-4e90-A602-27AFAE491A96}",_("Spangdahlem"), 4),

color_scheme("{D60EED47-A192-4ae0-ACA5-8A154D80F8A2}", _("VF-111"), 7),

color_scheme("{8DB75999-FBDC-48a7-A163-8BEBD1458BF1}", _("OLd-Tarn"), 6),

2.LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\Scripts\Database\db/countries.lua

2.1.(USA) cnt_unit("{4B75FEBA-9997-4D34-A0D6-0DB061350951}", "F-4E", {

color_scheme("{53C37630-B2A2-430e-8D92-B5F8D02D39EF}", "VF-96"),

color_scheme("{C1A66BCF-8653-4e90-A602-27AFAE491A96}", "Spangdahlem"),

color_scheme("{D60EED47-A192-4ae0-ACA5-8A154D80F8A2}", "VF-111"),

color_scheme("{8DB75999-FBDC-48a7-A163-8BEBD1458BF1}", "Old-Tarn"),

2.2(German) cnt_unit("{4B75FEBA-9997-4D34-A0D6-0DB061350951}", "F-4E", {

color_scheme("{8B0C0047-C1A3-4643-A4E4-18C93B16E6AA}", "AF Standart"),

color_scheme("{7146F93B-240A-48ed-833F-907031063090}", "AF Standard"),

3. LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\Config\Graphics.cfg

common = ".\\Bazar\\World\\f-4e.cdds";

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~

• 3 months later...