TacView & DCS World

If you've purchased TacView home or pro versions the version 1.2 beta is compatible with DCS world and all the modules including P-51.

If you're only running the free version you'll have to wait for the next version to be released.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

• 3 weeks later...

The tank units are finally correctly named in Tacview 1.2 beta 2 in conjunction with DCS World... instead of "Leopard2"... We're moving forward, that's for sure! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

You can install it by hand...

...and it works mostly fine.

I get no display of air defence ranges (those red domes) but the airplane tracks are ok.

It's my favorite tool to look why I suck again and again in air combat :music_whistling:

I can post my LUA file when I'm back home.

Oh come on, please. Just pay for it. :helpsmilie:

+1

If your using it on a consistant basis the right thing to do would be to pay for the full version. Then all your problems will be solved

Airdog

| Asus ROG Strix Z370-E Mobo | i7 8700K @ 4.7 | 32 GB DDR4@3200mhz | Gigabyte 2080Ti OC 11GB| Samsung M.2 960 Evo 250Gb and 500Gb | Win10 Pro | Hotas Warthog #02743 | Track IR 5 | Toshiba 47" 120hz LED | Acer 23" Touchscreen | HELIOS |Oculus Rift-S|

http://www.blackknightssquadron.com/

In fact you're right

Oh come on, please. Just pay for it.

In the past I already paid more for less :music_whistling: so why not supporting Vyrtuoz excellent work...

Added: Finally bought it...

Edited by TheDoctor
Update

bought the full version of tacview and it works great in a-10 and ka-50. I dont see another icon for world in the bottom right corner. Should I be seeing something. I havent tried it yet flying the su25. Do I need to do the manual install with the purchased version as well for world?

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!

bought the full version of tacview and it works great in a-10 and ka-50. I dont see another icon for world in the bottom right corner. Should I be seeing something. I havent tried it yet flying the su25. Do I need to do the manual install with the purchased version as well for world?

Have you downloaded and installed the 1.2 beta 2 version available on the TacView website?

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Have a small problem with Tacview. When I create a mission in A-10 and ran it in both A-10 and World units that are close to the coast show in the water. They act as if they are on land however. Is this a known problem. Running v 1.2

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!

Check the terrain model in Tacview. You should choose the DCS terrain.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• CPU i7 4970k @ 4.7 GHz
  • RAM 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1600
  • ATX ASUS Z97-PRO
  • DSU Samsung 850 PRO 256GB SSD for Win10, Plextor M6e 128GB SSD for DCS exclusively, RAID-1 HDDs
  • GFX Aorus GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Xtreme Edition, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, 27" with G-Sync, Oculus Rift CV1

• HID TM HOTAS Warthog + 10 cm extension, MFG Crosswind pedals, TrackIR 5, Obutto oZone

My TM Warthog Profile + Chart, F-15C EM Diagram Generator