MiG-21 at Duxford Air Show May 2014

VEAO Simulations and Leatherneck Simulations are pleased to announce that in partnership we will be showcasing the MiG-21 by Leatherneck at the IWM D-Day Anniversary Air Show on May 24th / 25th 2014 at the Imperial War Museum, Duxford, England.

Along with the VEAO Hawk, you will be able to get up close and personal with the MiG-21 and try her out in the Fighter Collection's hangar 2 during the weekend.

For details of the air show and to purchase tickets, please visit here:

http://www.iwm.org.uk/events/iwm-duxford/the-d-day-anniversary-air-show

We are pleased to be presenting the MiG-21 to the public during this air show and future air shows at Duxford and look forward to seeing you there.

The VEAO and Leatherneck teams.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From everyone at Leatherneck; a HUGE thank you to everyone involved for the opportunity to show off the MiG and more so: the initiative by the awesome folks of VEAO for reaching out to us

and thinking of their fellow 3rd Party Developers. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone else that is as considerate or kind. We owe you guys a few big cold ones by now. :D

Hope anyone stopping by will enjoy their time with the MiG-21!

Edited by Cobra847

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

From everyone at Leatherneck; a HUGE thank you to everyone involved for the opportunity to show off the MiG and more so: the initiative by the awesome folks of VEAO for reaching out to us

and thinking of their fellow 3rd Party Developers. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone else that is as considerate or kind. We owe you guys a few big cold ones by now. :D

Dont worry, Chris and I are always willing to collect these!

As long as its not tea from a canteen eh Chris?

Pete

You're more than welcome Nick and the guys at Leatherneck.

We can't wait to show off your awesome work.

Chris.

For details of the air show and to purchase tickets, please visit here:

http://www.iwm.org.uk/events/iwm-duxford/the-d-day-anniversary-air-show

It says that the tickets are "SOLD OUT/TOO LATE TO BUY"

I wouldn't go, anyway, as I think we are charged way too much for these events now.

I used to go to Waddington every year, but what started as a £1.50 to £2 increase each year suddenly jumped to a £5 increase and suddenly it's £30 per adult. That's a lot of money.

What is real irony is that I am one of the people these entrance charges (at Wadders) is supposed to help, yet I can't go myself as it's too expensive. 3 years ago I did ask them why war pensioners are not given concessions, but all I got was "I'll mention it at the next committee meeting" and have heard nothing since.

Oh well, yet another thing I used to enjoy that will remain a memory. Just takes some getting used to, being a sub-class person who can't afford anything.

Last time I saw Duxford was from 1,000ft in a Chippie :), though I did get to visit the excellent museum, too, in about 1980.

Don't worry - I'm just disappointed... :cry:

Unfortanalyl there are many factors that dictate price increase...

We can't all live in the 70's...

And yes a discount for Ex/serving [also for those that served in wars] would be great....;)

And why can't I buy for both days at the same time.....

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Tickets are always available on the day at the entrance.

Not sure about that, I know a number of Airshows have stopped selling tickets at the gate these days.

Edit - wow it seems you still can for Duxford. :) although I would get there bloody early, just in case.

I do hope it's true though although sadly I'm working yet again this weekend. ( you wouldn't like to bring the modules to RIAT would you Ells. ;). )

Cowboy10uk

Edited by Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Not sure about that, I know a number of Airshows have stopped selling tickets at the gate these days.

Edit - wow it seems you still can for Duxford. :) although I would get there bloody early, just in case.

I do hope it's true though although sadly I'm working yet again this weekend. ( you wouldn't like to bring the modules to RIAT would you Ells. ;). )

Cowboy10uk

The problem with RIAT is the cost of it.

We are at Duxford for 3 shows this year so there are other chances :)

Pman

Cowboy10uk

Unfortunately not mate.

I need to talk to Clive about what's happening at RIAT this year but unlikely we'll have the Gawk in DCS there.

Unfortunately not mate.

I need to talk to Clive about what's happening at RIAT this year but unlikely we'll have the Gawk in DCS there.

Daaaaaaaamn your making the Gawk aswel...

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45