HP Reverb Pro

Selfmade Alu Rail 4080 mounts

TM HOTAS WARTHOG

Virpil 100mm extension + Virpil VFX + TM F/A-18 Stick

TM MFD's

Saitek Pedals

Nice, FSX?

These are DCS render I suppose.

They are 3D Studio Max Renders, not FSX, Not DCS.

They are likely from FSX Development though, as DCS Doesn't need External Stores to be Added to the 3d Model inside 3DS MAX..

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Everyone,

We have been working mainly FSX on the Mirage and now that we are winding down and coming to a final build we started integrating into DCS.

Nice to see some official progress for DCS. I can't wait to see it in EDGE. Is this also the list of weapons that will be available for the DCS version? (in spoiler) ARMAT would be awesome.

10568908_722628004476071_7145843479312580143_n.jpg

Edited by VincentLaw
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice to see some official progress for DCS. I can't wait to see it in EDGE. Is this also the list of weapons that will be available for the DCS version? (in spoiler) ARMAT would be awesome.

10568908_722628004476071_7145843479312580143_n.jpg

I was hoping we would get the MICA IR/RF.

I was hoping we would get the MICA IR/RF.

Not possible on Mirage 2000C.

You'll need a 2000-5 to have the radar/weapon system to cope with the MICA.

(I think there is a plan to upgrade Ds to be able to use the MICA IR because the MAGIC 2 are end-of-life soon, but no Cs are concerned)

spacer.png

Not possible on Mirage 2000C.

You'll need a 2000-5 to have the radar/weapon system to cope with the MICA.

(I think there is a plan to upgrade Ds to be able to use the MICA IR because the MAGIC 2 are end-of-life soon, but no Cs are concerned)

Thanks for the info :thumbup:

Are we going to be a bit behind the F-15C and Su-27 in terms of missile performance then?

Should be a bit behind, the MICA is a relative light missile and that usually means less range. I'd expect it to be fairly advanced - but if you're packing 'lesser hardware', you should expect to be behind.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Are we going to be a bit behind the F-15C and Su-27 in terms of missile performance then?
The Super 530D is comparable to the AIM-7, so if the opponent has something like an AIM-120 you will be outclassed. The Mirage 2000C will have to stay pointed at the target since the missiles are semi-active, and it can't carry nearly as many missiles as the F-15 or Su-27. Against such opponents, you will either want to be as close or as far as possible, but not in between.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]