DCS A10 Patch?

MagpulOperator

DCS A-10C has taken the backburner for other things and I don't read the forum as much anymore, and I've not really been paying attention to the various versions and patches being released.

Are there any plans on an auto updating application or something? At the very least, it would be nice to have the release date on the download pages.

DCS A-10C has taken the backburner for other things....

The entire test-team will beg to differ ;)

.....it would be nice to have the release date on the download pages.

Digital retail release has come and gone. If you're referring to a further patch - has been confirmed that it's close.

Edited by 159th_Viper

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Digital retail release has come and gone. If you're referring to a further patch - has been confirmed that it's close.

We are working on 1.1.0.7 patch for DCS: A-10C Warthog. Will be addressed some crashes, bugs and stability improvements. ETA: end of March.

*fingers crossed* for end of March / early April release for the patch.

The entire test-team will beg to differ ;)

I meant that *I* haven't been paying attention to DCS A-10C personally as I've had other things to deal with.

That's why I've lost track of the patches, and I'm never sure if I'm up to date or not. When I check the patch page, I see the version number but not when it was released, so I'm still unsure if I need to patch or not.

I too would really like to see some kind of self-check updater app. Seems kind of silly in this day and age to not have something like that, especially for a game that's in full release.

Corsair Graphite 780T / ASUS Maximus VIII Hero / i7-6700K@4.5GHz / Corsair H110i / 32GB DDR4 PC-2666 / ASUS 1080 Strix / EVGA 850 Pro / Samsung 950 Pro M.2 SSD / Win10x64 / Samsung UN48JU7500 4k / Logitech G910/933 KB/Headphones / Razer Naga Epic Mouse / MFG Crosswinds / TM HOTAS Warthog / HTC Vive

Or you could open the game, go to ME and then click on misc, when that opens it tells you, top right hand corner what version you are using

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me