FC3 Key Commands? where to find them?

JEFX

anyone knows where to find a list of FC3 key commands (in order to program the HOTAS)?

thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D

thanks for the quick answer Mustang but where you told be, there is only a .lua file that is very difficult to read?? I am looking for a normal .doc or .pdf list of the key commands (although I noticed that they really are close to FC2 key bindings...).

thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

thanks for the quick answer Mustang but where you told be, there is only a .lua file that is very difficult to read?? I am looking for a normal .doc or .pdf list of the key commands (although I noticed that they really are close to FC2 key bindings...).

thanks

Oh i guess i misunderstood your question :doh: i'll take a look.

well I found something!

In the OPTIONS of the simulator, if one selects the CONTROLS tab, and then just below, an aircraft (say the new F-15C, and directly on the right of it a category of controls, say ALL, then, at the bottom of the window, there is a new? button labeled HTML which I clicked and ''LO'' in the SAVED GAMES directory, in the right aircraft folder inside of a new INPUTLAYOUTS.TXT folder, here is a KEYBOARD.HTML list of all keyboard commands!!!

I cannot upload it here because when I try the forum system tells me : INVALID FILE but I just printed it and it is great!

hope this helps!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 6 months later...

A HUGE Merci!

@JEFX: Man did you save me from a lot of fruitless labour. I had just started opening each command in the Change dialog box and copying/pasting the command into Word. I even clicked the HTML command button to see "what if..." but didn't dig any deeper.

Hope I can return the favour some day.

P

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5GHz | Gigabyte GTX660 2GB GDDR5 | ASUS P8Z77-VLX | Kingston HyperX 16GB 1600 KHz | WD 2TB WD20EARX |

Kingston SSDNow 2.5" 120GB SATA III | LG SATA DVD±RW 22x DUAL | Corsair Vengeance K90 Keyboard / M65 Laser Mouse | 40” Samsung LED.

hey guys, no problem!

I have been on these forum for close to 10 years now, and there has been so many people helping me and each other, it is the point with such a great forum community!

Glad it helped!

JEFX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]