Ver 1.2.3 News

Quirkitized

Yes.Pls when will be 1.2.3 patch released ?

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.Pls when will be 1.2.3 patch released ?

ah just saw Grooves post next few days, if all goes well, must still have problems...:joystick:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

and still waiting on a news post in the forums on the news letter so I can link to various web site for advertisement...:thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I guess some don't read to the very bottom?

"The most noteworthy being a new 6 DOF cockpit for the Su-27 Flanker. We also plan to release a new radar mode for the MiG-29S that allows dual tracking and engagements of targets with the R-77 air-to-air missile"

So anything today?

ah just saw Grooves post next few days, if all goes well, must still have problems.

qoute:

Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 will require an installation of Lock On: Modern Air Combat or previous version Flaming Cliffs.

An ancient game that is either cheap or... entirely without DRM. Strike back for great justice against Ubisoft's lawyers.

• ED Team

Sorry for the confusion of the News Letter going out prior to 1.2.3 being released. There was a bit of a communications break down between eastern and western offices.

Although we can now talk about the new Su-27 cockpit and new MiG-29S radar mode, there are some other "big" items coming for FC3 too, but they are still in early stages and a bit early to announce them yet. All in all, we are striving to put a lot of new content into FC3.

Sorry for the confusion of the News Letter going out prior to 1.2.3 being released. There was a bit of a communications break down between eastern and western offices.

Although we can now talk about the new Su-27 cockpit and new MiG-29S radar mode, there are some other "big" items coming for FC3 too, but they are still in early stages and a bit early to announce them yet. All in all, we are striving to put a lot of new content into FC3.

Sounds sweet to me, I'll be busy flying my brand new P-51D module until the patch is released.:)

AMD FX-6300

8GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE LP DDR3 RAM

SAPPHIRE HD 7790 DUAL-X O/C 1GB DDR5

2TB SEAGATE HDD

WIN7 ULTIMATE X64

Damn good news wags... I came here thinking I was the only person without the update, I guess I'll get back to the Baileys and wait a while longer ;) Can you not give us a few hints as to what updates we might be getting? You know we can't wait for anything around here. Vapor/canopy water effects and more realistic rudder input for FC3 would be welcome news for a start but every little helps.

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Thanks for that x-mas present Wags. Glad I did already buy FC3 :pilotfly:

I thought i will skip fc3 but after hearing these news i will buy it right now.

Its nice to see that ED listen to their loyal fans. Good job ED !!!

Thanks and merry christmas

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

I have to apologize for being an A** earlier. FC3 looks to be better day by day.. And I already bought it.. even thou I promised I never would :music_whistling:

CPU i7-6700K 4,3Ghz, RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666M 2x16GB, GPU Gigabyte Gaming G1 GTX 1080, Monitor Benq 24" 1920x1080 @ 144Hz, MB ASUS Z170-A, OS Win 10 Pro (Creators ED), HOTAS X52 Pro, VR Oculus Rift Cv1

AFM for Eagle and Flanker?.........Jest Axin'

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

• ED Team
I thought i will skip fc3 but after hearing these news i will buy it right now.

Its nice to see that ED listen to their loyal fans. Good job ED !!!

Thanks and merry christmas

We honestly do listen, but we cannot meet all expectations. We could have kept the feature set frozen for FC3, but we read the feedback, we discussed it internally, and saw where the product was lacking from the view of our core customers (you guys). We decided to address this (as much as we could), but the drawback though is that it will stretch out development at least a couple of months. In order to cover this increase in the product development budget, we had to adjust the cost a bit for the final version. However, we will continue to honor the original price of the pre-purchase of course.

• ED Team
We honestly do listen, but we cannot meet all expectations. We could have kept the feature set frozen for FC3, but we read the feedback, we discussed it internally, and saw where the product was lacking from the view of our core customers (you guys). We decided to address this (as much as we could), but the drawback though is that it will stretch out development at least a couple of months. In order to cover this increase in the product development budget, we had to adjust the cost a bit for the final version. However, we will continue to honor the original price of the pre-purchase of course.

this is great news, and happy you have taken the time to reply again Wags.

9th Shrek are really enjoying FC3 even in beta and the current path DCS world is taking is great.

We look forward to the coming year and all 3rd party release's :)

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I like it all Wags, not one to complain. There is plenty to be going on with. Precious few game developers/producers interact so freely with "us" customers and Im guessing most guys who have a gripe will not be shy of airing it. While the contented majority just get wheels up Fly, lase, bomb, crash and generally have hours of SP fun just playing with the massive capability of the World. CA and online with a mate Im reliving my days as an FAC and having a ball. Yeah updates, after all we all like to tinker with the setup. Merry Christmas and thanks for such a broad spectrum challenging and most of all fun product, keep up the good work and Merry Christmas to you all. Now I think a Warthog might of turned up for Christmas. I got to go fly jets

:music_whistling:

new MiG-29S radar mode

What about TTI timer for Rus birds? As far I know it's been proven to exist in SK manual so it is none of "science fiction" and it has great battle value for a pilot.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

We decided to address this (as much as we could), but the drawback though is that it will stretch out development at least a couple of months.

I'm pretty sure most of us here wouldn't mind waiting couple more months for the new features & fixes. With the new 6DOF cockpit for Su27, 29S radar mode and other (still classified) features in the mix, FC3 is getting better and better.

Though the landings could be...

Just kidding. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World