AvioDev C-101 Release Announcement

Tango

attachment.php?attachmentid=110621&stc=1&d=1420050903

attachment.php?attachmentid=110622&stc=1&d=1420050903

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

DCS: C-101 Beta Release on January 15th, 2015

VALENCIA, Spain, December 31st, 2014 - DCS: C-101 Beta will be released on January 15th, 2015!

DCS: C-101 will include both the C-101EB and C-101CC models. The C-101EB model is the primary jet trainer and aerobatic display aircraft of the Spanish Air Force, whilst the C-101CC model, with its 7 hard-points and uprated engine, is a versatile light attack aircraft that has seen combat with the Honduras Air Force against drug traffickers. It is also in service with the Jordanian and Chilean air forces.

The two models of the C-101 have many similarities that include cockpit layout, core-systems operation, and aerodynamic design. This commonality brings something for everyone to include lead-in jet training, advanced aerobatics, and light attack.

The C-101EB model is now complete, with the light attack C-101CC version close behind. The AvioDev Technical Team is comprised of rated pilots and engineers that are dedicated to providing the highest level of accuracy and realism.

The Beta of the C-101CC is scheduled to be released by the end of February 2015. Advanced flight models are currently in development and will follow the release of the C-101EB and C-101CC.

Features of DCS: C-101 include:

• Complete electrical system modelling

• Complete circuit breaker simulation with correct failed systems behaviors

• TARSYN gyro system replicated with exacting detail

• Accurate flight director system

• Custom air data simulation (airspeed/altimeter behaviors, etc.)

• Custom navigation system simulation

• Complete fuel system modeling

• Complete hydraulic system modeling

• Flight controls/landing gear can sustain damage if poorly handled

• Accurate pressurization system

• Accurate oxygen system

• Icing model

• Fully adjustable cockpit and exterior lighting

�Additional features of the C-101CC model include:

• HUD/Gun sight

• Complete weapons system modeling

• Custom ADF navigation radio system

• AoA indexer and AoA indicator

• Standby airspeed and altimeter incorporating unique physics

• Radio altimeter

• Advanced flight director system

ABOUT DCS WORLD

Digital Combat Simulator World (DCS World) is a free-to-play digital battlefield, focusing on military aircraft simulation. It includes a FREE TF-51D and an Su-25T attack aircraft. DCS World includes a vast mission area of the Caucasus region that encompasses much of Georgia - the location of the 2008 conflict. Further maps will be available in 2014. Additionally, DCS World includes:

• Powerful mission and campaign editors

• Multiplayer

• Massive inventory of air, land and sea combat units and weapons

• Advanced AI

• Fast mission generator

• Dynamic weather and seasons

• Training missions

• Mission replay system

• Pilot log book

This exceptionally detailed and realistic world simulation engine guarantees an engaging, real-world combat experience in this flashpoint region. DCS is a true "sandbox" simulation that can and will cover multiple time periods covering many types of aircraft and ground vehicles. DCS World allows both realistic game play and more casual play styles to suit the player.

Download DCS World for free from: http://www.dcs-world.com

###

773571943_AVIODEVLOGO600.png.d71561c2edb47ad2e89c133a92beb1a3.png

1425802252_portadapressrelease.thumb.jpg.1cac6169d6fd58d3b2e92abb4cbe6bf9.jpg

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very pleasant surprise!

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow wasn't expecting this, what a great surprise for the new year.

Will I be right in assuming it will follow the standard price of $49.99 for the efm model?

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Happy new year,folks

It seems that they didn't mention how much about this trainer on the newsletter.

and what is the simulator level of this two sweet?

currently sfm + asm

later efm + asm

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

. That's got to be a record time for module announcement to release.

Slightly off topic, but I think that's down to what ED staffers have mentioned a couple of times over this year about changes to their licencing agreements and third parties now needing to show a substantial amount of work before getting a licence to be an official developer for DCS. AvioDev have clearly quietly worked hard in the background and met the new requirements head on, and were clearly much further on in development when they did announce it compared to some other third parties.

Grats for AvioDev for getting to this stage! :thumbup:

I've been quite impressed with their model and texture work that they've shown in their screens and videos, as well as Tango's list of how deep he's getting with the system modelling.

To be honest, I think they're definitely going to be reaching lofty heights of quality that Leatherneck set with the Mig21, which is rather high praise :)

Edited by Buzzles

Well to be fair, releasing the SFM first, will allow for a more in depth level of bug checking, as they will be able to see how the very in depth systems react once it's out in the real world. While I do prefer AFM models, I certainly see no issue with releasing a SFM model first, purely because of the amount of work involved.

It will start getting funds into the studios where they are needed, and therefore we will get a better AFM product at the end of it all.

If they release an option similar to VEAOs Hawk, where you can get the SFM for $39.99 or you can preorder the AFM for $49.99 then I will certainly be purchasing day one.

I see no difference, between paying to get the SFM first to give the studio funds to complete the AFM model, or pre purchasing the A10C and waiting for months to get the beta.( Hell I'm still waiting to receive part of the pre order purchase 5 yrs or so late. )

Don't look at it as buying the SFM version, but as pre ordering the AFM version

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Why are you releasing them with simple flight models first?

And so the knocking begins and the Aviojet hasn't been released yet!

Well done guys for reaching this phase of development. I hope it goes well, and you continue the good work into the future.

Congratulations and thanks for all the hard work.

Very nice!! Great news! :thumbup:

I hope the EFM/PFM will not be delayed too much.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least