New nvidia drivers 327.23 !

no problem so far seems better than the 326.80 beta..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

i have installed them and to be honest i cant see any difference. i have done tests or anything similar. however if someone would have installed them without telling me i would have remained oblivious to the fact.

looking forward to what other members find.

PS: im only referring to dcs i havent tried them in any other games yet

no problem so far seems better than the 326.80 beta..

I guess I wasn't the only one with black screen issue, right? I also had a problem with my 3d application, where viewports were black with opengl activated. I downloaded beta drivers many times but 326.80 were quite fubared. No problems now fortunately.

i have installed them and to be honest i cant see any difference.

You shouldn't really expect anything when installing new drivers. They usually solve some issues with new games and particular settings or cards, many times you see fixes for SLI configurations etc., but certainly they aren't magic wand to boost your fps in every single game out there. That's why I'm installing new drivers only a few times a year because it's just a waste of time.

Edited by GeorgeLKMT

yeah i had black screen issues with the previous betas now it seems to be fixed

glad i was not the only one...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog