TARS AND TS3.06

CaptHawk

Any rumblings on an update for tars. Not working in latest TS3 and 1.1.2.0

Nothing on the tars site.:joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

I think he´s doing that alone, that´s why it always takes so long, the ACRE (ArmA) guys are a few people which decreases the development time.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

I think he´s doing that alone, that´s why it always takes so long, the ACRE (ArmA) guys are a few people which decreases the development time.

First, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to compare development times for a mod for ArmA to development times for a mod for DCS. Second, the reason it "takes so long" is because TARS is not my full time job, nor is it the full time job of anyone else who works on it. While it would be great if I could release a new TARS as soon as TS3 updates, it isn't always practicable.

So, as I said in the TARS thread, it's being worked on. The target for the next release is going to be the current TS3 combined with DCS World once it's out of beta, unless it takes much longer in which case there will be a current TS3 version only. And there is more than just me--I have several people who have been around since the very beginning who help with it.

Edited by Headspace

Why create a new thread when there is already one dedicated to TARS?

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=61302

You're absolutely right and when I posted this, I missed the tread "WIP DCS A-10C and Teamspeak 3 Integration" not clueing in at the time that it had anything to do with TARS. Also missed Headspace's name there.

Sorry to have bothered you all. I will refer to the the dedicated thread for now on....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |