• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does make you wonder dont it?

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

It´s a bit strange though that the Dora already has a fixed date in August while the F-86 still hasn´t got one in July. There may be many different reasons for that (same as with the LN MiG-21 integration), but I expect it to be released not before August 5th.

Just managing my expectiations...

Edited by upupandaway

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

july is said in the teaser, and the july newsletter might be published this week hopefully (wags mentioned the newsletter in another thread). i guess more information in that one, so lets wait for the newsletter ;)

regards,

RR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

july is said in the teaser, and the july newsletter might be published this week hopefully (wags mentioned the newsletter in another thread). i guess more information in that one, so lets wait for the newsletter ;)

regards,

RR

The last newsletter was released on June 27th and contained no information about any of this.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

I really dont know from where people got the ideea that ED tries to release Dora, Fishbed and 86 on the same day. In my opinion that is the worst marketing ideea ever.

Yeah, that's just crazy talk, they need to space out the releases otherwise the modules will take sales away from each other. I'm not the type that just buys everything they release, I primarily buy what I REALLY want and then later when I feel like buying something new I get that other plane/helo on my list. Example, even though the Dora has a pre-purchase discount AND I have a 70% discount voucher, I'm still not gonna buy it. Why? well, I'm not interested in DCS: WWII yet because there are way too many pieces missing for that to be any fun to play. P-51 vs Dora in modern day Georgia and/-or Nevada? no thanks. MiG-21 ftw! (sorry if I went off-track a bit there:D)

AMD FX-6300

8GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE LP DDR3 RAM

SAPPHIRE HD 7790 DUAL-X O/C 1GB DDR5

2TB SEAGATE HDD

WIN7 ULTIMATE X64

I think it is safe to say that the Dora was given a set date because ED is handling that title directly while Belsimtek is handling the Sabre, it would (as far as I can tell) fall on Belsimtek to release a set date when they have one.

I also agree with the above poster about this silly idea that all of the new modules coming out on the same day, that is a terrible business strategy, heck, the fact that the MiG and the Sabre will probably be sharing a release month is not exactly ideal in the sense that they will be competing directly for those with limited funds for modules.

In the July update, I hope to have a clear explanation of the changes coming to the reward system.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2101600#post2101600

i would expect information in the upcoming one, especialy when a release is that close according to a teaser that got released around june 1st.

;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

Hello guys,

I've preorder the Dora but I wait with impatient the F-86 Sabre, It's very hard to wait this real legendary jet...

I hope that the release is for july.

Skull.

Don't worry, release date will probably be exactly one day after I'll end my sick leave, so I don't get to fly it all day long. Because that's how it is, usually. :mad::D Bad news is that I won't come back until like 21st, so you all have to wait some more :P

Get well soon:music_whistling:

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It will probably be towards the end, if not the last day of July. A week before the NFL kicks into gear with pre-season games. I wont be inclined to fly as much then for the next 5 months. ;)

I really, really hope I am wrong.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

• ED Team
It will probably be towards the end, if not the last day of July. A week before the NFL kicks into gear with pre-season games. I wont be inclined to fly as much then for the next 5 months. ;)

I really, really hope I am wrong.

Now F-86F module ready for 98% of the planned level for the beta version. Taking into account other influencing factors on the terms of readiness, release of the game will be around July 15-25.

Now F-86F module ready for 98% of the planned level for the beta version. Taking into account other influencing factors on the terms of readiness, release of the game will be around July 15-25.

Thanks for responding PilotMi8. You give me hope of having some time to fly it before my distractions kick in. :D

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Thanks for this! :thumbup:

"I would have written a shorter post, but I did not have the time."