F-22 Cockpit Photos

EvilBivol-1

The thing is though if they were doing DCS:- Raptor, they'd have to have access to the real thing to do it right, which would make this thread redundant....... But we can still dream :)

Nate

Well You could be very right on that. However for some reason there is one feck of a lot of info on the airframe and weapons, now cockpit is something else.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the best F-22 picture I have: Only thing now is to figure out where it was taken. (i.e the island estate behind it)

picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=2683

Nice,Now for the inside cockpit views(close), like read lettering close. hee hee:thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...
Sure is difficult suppressing ideas of ED not developing a DCS edition of this AC.

Maybe they just need the cockpit pics for an ai f22 for one of teh upcoming dcs modules, the ai planes are so detailed in their sims so they probably also need info on the cockpits to make the ai model as realistic looking as possible. But yeah im hoping for a f22 sim from ED also, but its probably just info gathering for an ai f22

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Sim/Game CV: Falcon 1,3,4. Gunship. A10 TankKiller. Fighter Bomber. Strike eagle 2&3. F19 Stealth Fighter. F117. Wings. F29 Retaliator. Jetfighter II. F16 Fighting Falcon. Strike Commander. F22 Raptor. F16MRF. ATF. EF2000. Longbow 1&2. TankKiller2 Silent Thunder. Hind. Apache Havoc. EECH. EAW. F22 ADF. TAW. Janes WW2,USAF,IAF,F15,F18. F18 Korea. F18 Super Hornet. B17 II. CFS 2. Flanker 2&2.5. BOB. Mig Alley. IL2. LOMAC. IL2FB. FC2. DCS:BS. DCS:A10C.

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe they just need the cockpit pics for an ai f22 for one of teh upcoming dcs modules, the ai planes are so detailed in their sims so they probably also need info on the cockpits to make the ai model as realistic looking as possible. But yeah im hoping for a f22 sim from ED also, but its probably just info gathering for an ai f22

Don't get any ideas - ED is *NOT* modeling the F-22.....

;)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

• 4 weeks later...
Agreed. DCS is all about high-fidelity systems modeling; you can't do that with DCS:F-22 because as Nate said a lot of information is classified. Give it 30 years :D

Do you have to wait 30 years to get a sim on one? Exaggerated time line hee hee. There should be enough info to put together a pretty good sim model of the F-22. All these new a/c have info we will never get. Just look at the SR-71 still classified today but you can make a very nice sim model all the same. Even the ones we have are not 100% accurate, some info is always held back. MHO.:thumbup:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I'm hoping CH is going to build a throttle not unlike what is in the -22, or at the very least what's in the F-15/A-10 which are very similar. I've brought it up to them on a number of occasions. Whether they listen is another story altogether.

This is also my hope... I'm planning to buy new hotas near in the future. Now I have cougar but I would like to try CH-products.

• 2 weeks later...
This is also my hope... I'm planning to buy new hotas near in the future. Now I have cougar but I would like to try CH-products.

Thank U Obama for your post!!

I believe u wont buy anything....u just wanted to show your signature! :argue:

To everyone!! ....google first!! ...and dont buy this...:pain:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Do you have to wait 30 years to get a sim on one? Exaggerated time line hee hee. There should be enough info to put together a pretty good sim model of the F-22. All these new a/c have info we will never get. Just look at the SR-71 still classified today but you can make a very nice sim model all the same. Even the ones we have are not 100% accurate, some info is always held back. MHO.

The SR-71 isn't as classified as you may think :) http://www.sr-71.org/blackbird/manual/

I think they'll probably be modelling the F-22 as they're adding it to the next sim (Not P51 ;) )...or maybe A10

Edited by NickH

The next generation will just have a few iPads velcroed into place.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: