MiG-21 LAUNCH TRAILER & ANNOUNCEMENT - COMING 18/09/2014!

Cobra847

HELSINGBORG, SWEDEN, September 8th – Leatherneck Simulations, in association with The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics,

will release the DCS: MiG-21bis on September 18th as a digital download.

Dear All,

We've finally reached the end of the road.

While we still have a few last days of crunch ahead of us, we'd like to go ahead and thank each and every one of you for your support, patience and involvement in making this project a success so far.

But we still need your help. If you like the trailer, please help and spread it far and wide, and help us make our maiden launch a success,

ensuring a plentiful stable of high quality LNS modules in the future.

In just 9 days; you will be able to strap yourself in and fly & fight in your very own MiG-21.

It's time to get hyped up!

ENJOY!

Key Features of the DCS: MiG-21Bis

• Incredibly detailed flight physics, utilizing an advanced component based simulation system.

• Highly detailed, six-degrees-of-freedom cockpit with high resolution textures.

• Fully interactive and animated cockpit. Use your mouse to control levers, switches and knobs!

• Fully modeled avionics and weapons suites – exactly as they appear and operate in the real MiG-21.

• Highly detailed simulation of the RP-22 Sapfir radar, including unique quirks and operator challenges.

• Highly detailed exterior model and textures, with advanced suspension and afterburner animations.

• Unique and Custom weapons, including the RN-24 and -28 Nuclear bombs!

• Incredibly detailed simulation of the MiG-21's hydraulic, electrical, engine, weapons and fuel systems and applicable subsystems.

• Full single player Campaign spanning dozens of missions.
  • Fully interactive, guided and narrated tutorials, helping you quickly and efficiently learn how to operate the MiG-21.
  • 181 Page illustrated manual, detailing every system and procedure of the aircraft. Translated and available in 5 languages: English, Russian, German, Serbian and Chinese.

Edited by Cobra847
  • Like 2

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CRG Leatherneck Simulations. Great video, Great addon, Great support!

df3a40c8e3b1acd4776ef6a6dc03e9.gif

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

[*]181 Page illustrated manual, detailing every system and procedure of the aircraft. Translated and available in 5 languages: English, Russian, German, Serbian and Chinese.

Does it include German Manual :huh:?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

I will be ordering more than one!!

:thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

First off, congratulations to the entire Leatherneck simulations team for getting this bird off the ground and not only that but managing to (more than likely) set the high water mark for other developers (including ED themselves) to live up to.

Finally, the trailer is fantastic, it really gets the heart pumping to say the least.

This looks to be a excellent (though two days late) Birthday present!

This has to be the most eagerly awaited, most complete release in the history of DCS. Congratulations to the Leatherneck team on triumphing over adversity, persevering, and bringing such a magnificent simulation to the marketplace.

You raised the bar considerably with this one, and I'd like to wish the team a very prosperous and successful launch on the 18th. The world of flight simulation just took a huge leap forwards.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

FINALLY!

Are We backers of the crowdfunding receiving something like activation code?

Good Luck Guys, for this project and for the future!

Edited by grifo