Multiplayer

ttaylor0024

Anyone else having issues with DCS World like I am? I cant get the training menu to load up, the A-10 doesn't have a campaign, I can't fly any plane, and no multiplier games show up. Can someone check and see if there are any servers up?

Any ideas? I just re-installed DCS World, the A-10 module, and the P-51 module...

Edited by ttaylor0024

You need to be more specific.....

What exactly are the issues you are having? Is the game crashing during any of this? What do you mean by not load up? what happens when you go to the training menu? The A-10 has several campaigns. What happens when you go into the campaign menu? Screen shots of the issues? Crash logs? There are several servers up and running for World. When you load up the game, do you have a dollar sign on the a-10 and p-51 module?

Sorry lots of questions, but long story short.. please explain in as much detail as you have the problems you are experiencing.

DCS: A10C Warthog JTAC coordinate entry training mission http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/99424/

DCS: Blackshark 2 interactive training missions http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=84612

Multiplayer: No servers show up at all.

P-51, A-10, and Blackshark are all purchased and activated in game.

Training: I click "Training" on the main menu, and the game gets stuck on the "Loading" screen when trying to load up the training menu. I can't access the page for the startup, takeoff, landing, etc.

It also won't let me fly the planes in custom missions or anything. I have no clue why. It worked about a month ago, not quite sure what changed between then and now.

Given that the problems you describe are not particularly connected and that it worked fine a month ago, I would reinstall before I did anything else.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Multiplayer: No servers show up at all.

P-51, A-10, and Blackshark are all purchased and activated in game.

Training: I click "Training" on the main menu, and the game gets stuck on the "Loading" screen when trying to load up the training menu. I can't access the page for the startup, takeoff, landing, etc.

It also won't let me fly the planes in custom missions or anything. I have no clue why. It worked about a month ago, not quite sure what changed between then and now.

What version of DCS:W are you running?

What version of DCS A-10C, BS2, etc... are you running?

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Given that the problems you describe are not particularly connected and that it worked fine a month ago, I would reinstall before I did anything else.

I already did yesterday, still didn't work.

What version of DCS:W are you running?

What version of DCS A-10C, BS2, etc... are you running?

I had 1.1.2.1 DCS:W installed, and 1.1.2.1 A-10C standalone game installed. The standalone worked for campaign alone, DCS:W I couldn't do anything but stare at the pretty main menu.

Sorry dude, but the version you installed is the old BETA.

Since today there is actually 1.2.1, if you install this World and even though your modules (1.2.1.) .

After that you will find some servers......

Regards

My Rig: Windows 11 Pro, Intel i7-13700k@5.4GHz, 64GB DDR5 5200 RAM, Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX, 1TB Samsung EVO 970, RTX4080, Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG + Saitek Pro Flight Pedals, LG 32" 4K 60FPS, ACER 30" 4K 60FPS GSync Display, HP Reverb G2 V2

I already did yesterday, still didn't work.

I had 1.1.2.1 DCS:W installed, and 1.1.2.1 A-10C standalone game installed. The standalone worked for campaign alone, DCS:W I couldn't do anything but stare at the pretty main menu.

There is also no such thing as 1.1.2.1 Standalone anything. They froze at v1.1.1.1. As for World, what you have is now two versions ago, that one has been out of date since 10 July.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: