DCS: Black Shark Producer Notes Compilation

Wags

Thanks :thumbup: for these training vid's, can we get one on how to use the HMS I can't seem to get it to work.:mad::joystick:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• 2 weeks later...

thxs

was a lil lost till i watched those thx...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

• 4 weeks later...

I have been looking through the producers notes and I noticed that in number 3 the ground textures seem to be much higher quality than in any of the other videos and also in game for me. I use highest quality textures and 16x anisotropic filtering and they still don't look as good as in that video. Also the runway seems much higher res/detailed in the video than the default textures in BS. I am using user made runway textures at the moment but the one in that video looks even better.

Anyone else notice or am I imagining it. does anyone know where I can get these enhancments?

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

• 2 months later...

Oh boy! I'm just going to sit here and keep refreshing from now until the first notes are released.....sorry Mrs element, sorry work, sorry sunshine.

REFRESH...

REFRESH...

REFRESH...

seriously thanks for the post Wags. Black Shark notes were entertaining AND informative...looking forward to more of the same.

My new kit for DCS: A-10C Warthog notes.

There seems to be some sort of Microphone in the way of the cockpit screenshot you meant to give us :)

Very cool, looks like a professional piece of kit, very much looking forward to the A-10 notes, they were invaluable for learning to fly the Shark.

Nate

I have been looking through the producers notes and I noticed that in number 3 the ground textures seem to be much higher quality than in any of the other videos and also in game for me. I use highest quality textures and 16x anisotropic filtering and they still don't look as good as in that video. Also the runway seems much higher res/detailed in the video than the default textures in BS. I am using user made runway textures at the moment but the one in that video looks even better.

Anyone else notice or am I imagining it. does anyone know where I can get these enhancments?

If I'm not mistaken, the SIMMOD crew were working on improved textures and Airfield static density with ED, but it has, for some reason, not been completed or released.

• ED Team
If I'm not mistaken, the SIMMOD crew were working on improved textures and Airfield static density with ED, but it has, for some reason, not been completed or released.

The terrain and airfields were never completed.

• 3 months later...
Samson CO1U USB Condenser Mic with a pop filter.

I'm thinking about getting one of these microphones for my wife. Does it come with the stand and adjustable filter/buffer/round-black-looking-thingy?

Edited by Rhino4

• 6 months later...

:cry:"Summer 2009":cry_2:

:censored: WAGS YOU HAD DONE GOT MY HOPES UP! :D

:(

I AM WORTHY!

Bestow upon us the producers notes! I beg of you! Pleeeeaaassseeee?:baby:

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Go ahead, Make it idiot proof, someone will just find better idiots...;)