Expanded loadout mod V1

Wolverine

This mod will increase the options of available loadouts when using the rearm menu in maintenance via comms.

This mod is recommended for single player use only, do not use in multiplayer unless you get the server providers permission to do so. It will fail integrity check on servers where default integrity check is enabled.

Version 1.2a LINK

Modman 7.2 mod intended for FC2.0.

-------------------------------------

Version 1.2a

tweaked F-15C Loadout to allow 1 fuel tank on some loadouts

Corrected mistake in A-10A loadout menu

Version 1.1

Fixed A-10A AGM-65x2 error. Left side AGM-65x2 was used on right wing - Corrected.

Su33loadout.jpg

Su27Loadout.jpg

su25tloadout.jpg

su25loadout.jpg

Mig29sloadout.jpg

mig29aloadout.jpg

A10aloadout.jpg

F-15CLoadout2.jpg

Edited by Wolverine
Added Lockonfiles link
  • Like 8

Asus ROG Strix B-560-F, Intel i9-11900k, EVGA GTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra, Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-24000, 1TB WD Blue SN550 NVME SSD, Asus PB287Q 28" 3840x2160 TN 4K, Thrustmaster Warthog + F/A-18 HOTAS, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, Thrustmaster TFRP rudder, Razer orbweaver chroma.

The artist formerly known as VVS 504 Wolverine.

Good job Wolverine, thank you for sharing with the community. I hope you don't mind us talking about your mod and how effects MP. There are 2 ways of being able to use this mod online.

1.) Remove the corresponding file integrity check for \Scripts\Aircrafts\_Common .

2.) Keep the integrity check in place, install the mod on the server, then have people download the mod in order to be able to join the server.

Number 1 sucks because you open the door up to people being able to launch a R77 off a Su-27 and probably MUCH more. Number 2 sucks because you close the door on any simmer that can't be bothered to download the mod and will instead just join another server.

You know what would be cool, if ED adopted these payloads into the next patch (yeah won't happen, but wouldn't it be great) :)

edit: tiny typos in some of your loadouts, it's "Airborne Forward Air Control" ;)

Edited by Mustang

It would be great if ED spent more time about this matter. Current "how it looks" is bad. Hope Panzertard will do somehow possibility to have happiness for both side.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Yes, the best way we could have this for MP would be for ED to add this to the upcoming patch :music_whistling: :smilewink:

I know its a long shot. lol

Asus ROG Strix B-560-F, Intel i9-11900k, EVGA GTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra, Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-24000, 1TB WD Blue SN550 NVME SSD, Asus PB287Q 28" 3840x2160 TN 4K, Thrustmaster Warthog + F/A-18 HOTAS, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, Thrustmaster TFRP rudder, Razer orbweaver chroma.

EDIT: Link removed until new version is hosted

Edited by Wolverine

Expanded loadout mod V1.1

Fixed A-10A AGM-65x2 error. Left side AGM-65x2 was used on right wing - Corrected.

--------------------------------------------------------

Doh, that's what happens when a Frogfoot pilot tweaks a hogs load-out :doh: :lol:

Edited by Wolverine

Very nice setup... this would be great to have as default for sure... GJ!

Quick observation however, the F15 setups do not include 1 centerline tank options (which IMO is 90% relevant in almost all Server Lobby flights). There really is no point taking more than 1 tank... due to closer ranges...

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

Quick observation however, the F15 setups do not include 1 centerline tank options (which IMO is 90% relevant in almost all Server Lobby flights). There really is no point taking more than 1 tank... due to closer ranges...

Yes CT is missing. But why u say "There really is no point taking more than 1 tank" it depends how u wanna fly isn't?

:music_whistling:

I was trying to keep all aircraft loadout combinations at 20/21 to

A, fit onto the screen without confusing and to look somewhat presentable.

B, to keep selection keys to a minimum F1-F10, 1 - 0 and if 21 combos needed then the = key could be used

As I rarely fly the Eagle I was relying on what I seen on the 104th server in regards to using fuel tanks, most carried 2 tanks and a few carried 3. I was thinking that its logical to drop the tanks when entering combat to increase the amount of G's the a/c can pull so there was no real difference between 1 or 2 tanks.

If you, or any Eagle jocks out there could suggest which load-outs on the list would be best with 1 tank instead of 2 I will gladly change them.

Yes CT is missing. But why u say "There really is no point taking more than 1 tank" it depends how u wanna fly isn't?

:music_whistling:

Thats why there is a, "IMO" in my above post ;) Also i was referring mostly to Server Lobby conditions... Of course u would naturally want all 3 tanks for matches/events, etc whereby endurance is key...

===================================================

@Wolverine: Yes i understand the limitations... but if possible it would be nice to at least have a 8x 120C + 1 CT and maybe another combo with just 1 CT in there... maybe remove some exotic options from the 2 tank payloads if there isnt more space? But it looks like there is still room judging from f15 screenie.... Anyway, just a thought...

Worst case scenario is of course to just drop the two extra tanks on takeoff... but that can feel silly at times... :)

Edited by Breakshot
  • Like 1

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

I could take out;

F3-4xAIM-120B;4xAIM-7M;2xFuel

F9-4xAIM-9M;4xAIM-120B;2xFuel

I doubt that anyone would choose a loadout with only the 120B without carrying any C variant, add the = key, and replace with these loadouts;

8xAIM-120C;1xFuel

4xAIM-120C;4xAIM-7M;1xFuel

2xAIM-9M;2xAIM-120C;4xAIM-7M;1xfuel

Would this be suitable?

----------------------------------------------------

EDIT: F-15C loadout changed, see original post.

Edited by Wolverine
  • Like 1

Version 1.2 now hosted @ Lockonfiles

Linky

Link also added to original post

Edited by Wolverine

Hi Wolverine,

A few days ago I tried to split rearm.lua into multiple files, one per airplane. The reasoning behind it being that some multiplayer servers would be interested in checking the integrity of the rearming menus on a per plane basis, for example checking the fighter payloads but not the bomber ones.

I succeeded in splitting rearm.lua by using a dofile() command for each aircraft, as explained in this post:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=894232&postcount=18

You may want to consider trying this out for your mod. I can't guarantee it will work, but if it does it will make your mod even better suited for multiplayer servers.

S! Case

• Like 1

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Version 1.2 now hosted @ Lockonfiles

Any possibility making ingame loadouts for flyable AI planes ? -> (rearming with suitable loadout the Tomcat/Bombcat or Hornet and Naval Fulcrum-K)

Edited by NRG-Vampire
& MiG-29K

sign-pic4.jpg

Hi Wolverine,

A few days ago I tried to split rearm.lua into multiple files, one per airplane. The reasoning behind it being that some multiplayer servers would be interested in checking the integrity of the rearming menus on a per plane basis, for example checking the fighter payloads but not the bomber ones.

I succeeded in splitting rearm.lua by using a dofile() command for each aircraft, as explained in this post:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=894232&postcount=18

You may want to consider trying this out for your mod. I can't guarantee it will work, but if it does it will make your mod even better suited for multiplayer servers.

S! Case

Case can you say directly there is possibility to have bomber PLAYER payload where another are checked? If so it would be great!

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Just a little something for v1.3: RC-Rearming-a-10a.res has two loadout which begining with 9

\static

\begin

\tag{22}

\font{2}

\coord{12,425,495,445}

\caption{9-ECM 8xMk-20;2xAIM-9}

\end

\static

\begin

\tag{23}

\font{2}

\coord{12,445,468,465}

\fontcolor{0, 219, 111, 255}

\caption{------Airborne Foward Air Control------}

\end

\static

\begin

\tag{24}

\font{2}

\coord{12,465,495,485}

\caption{9-ECM 2xAGM-65D;2xLAU-61WP;4xMk-20;2xAIM-9}

\end

^ must change from 9 to 0

sign-pic4.jpg

Case can you say directly there is possibility to have bomber PLAYER payload where another are checked? If so it would be great!
The problem is not if it is possible to check one rearm file and not another, as the integrity check already has shown it can do that. The problem is whether or not it is possible to split the original rearm.lua into separate files. I would expect it should be possible, but I haven't had time to test it thoroughly.

However, you can do the test yourself using the rearm.rar I attached to the post I referred to. Make sure to back up your own and then try it out.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Any possibility making ingame loadouts for flyable AI planes ? -> (rearming with suitable loadout the Tomcat/Bombcat or Hornet and Naval Fulcrum-K)

99% yes you have to create your own files before based on default ones.

As I am making payload mod too and I like to fly Su-24M I'll do payload for it also.

Edited by Boberro

ಠ_ಠ

The problem is not if it is possible to check one rearm file and not another, as the integrity check already has shown it can do that. The problem is whether or not it is possible to split the original rearm.lua into separate files. I would expect it should be possible, but I haven't had time to test it thoroughly.

However, you can do the test yourself using the rearm.rar I attached to the post I referred to. Make sure to back up your own and then try it out.

Oh definitely i'll do that. I'll separate my payloads into and tests it. Now I am reainstalling a game, I couldn't connect anywhere even without modded files oO

ಠ_ಠ

Just a little something for v1.3: RC-Rearming-a-10a.res has two loadout which begining with 9

^ must change from 9 to 0

Oops :blush:

New version attached.

FC2 Expanded Rearm Loadouts V1.2a.zip