Pre-Purchase "DCS: A-10C Warthog"

Wags

• ED Team

PRESS RELEASE

PRE-PURCHASE “DCS: A-10C WARTHOG”

DUXFORD, UK, October 4, 2010 – The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics now offer “DCS: A-10C Warthog” as a digital download pre-purchase of the completed game for $59.99. Pre-purchase also provides access to pre-release Beta versions of the title.

Pre-purchase "DCS: A-10C Warthog" at:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/shop/dcs_a10c

"DCS: A-10C Warthog" is a PC simulation of the U.S. premier Close Air Support attack aircraft. This is the second aircraft in the DCS series, following DCS: Black Shark, and raises the bar even higher in the DCS series. Warthog brings the most realistic PC simulation of a modern fixed wing combat aircraft in regards to flight dynamics, avionics, sensors, and weapon systems. You also have the option to play Warthog in "Game" mode for a casual game experience. Fly missions in the Caucuses region of the Black Sea against and with a wide array of air, land and sea forces with new and improved intelligence. Create your own missions and campaigns with the included Mission and Campaign Editors, and fly with and against friends online using the included online game browser.

Beta version will be updated approximately every two weeks.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=2452&scr=default&lang=en

Trailer:

Training Video Example:

About The Fighter Collection

The Fighter Collection, as well as developing software for the entertainment and serious game markets, also operates, rebuilds and maintains Europe's largest collection of airworthy WWII fighters and is based at Duxford Airfield, in the UK. For more information visit our websites: http://www.fighter-collection.com/

Edited by Wags

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* I do have a question: if I buy this, do I still have to buy the retail/download version?

No - purchase is a pre-order wherein you gain access to pre-release beta versions. If you want the box copy, then you'll have to purchase again I would assume.

Edit: Sniped :D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Son of a bitch, awesome sauce.

But, I want a boxed version of the game. Is it possible to pre-purchase that as well and get a beta download?

Edit: Wow, damn I am slow.

Box art looks great. I want a box. Can you send me a box if I order the download version. :)

Edited by power5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109

Is there a beta version available right now....

Yes - hit the 'Buy Now' tab.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I am waiting for Russian version - they could be much cheaper like it was in BS case :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

• ED Team
Son of a bitch, awesome sauce.

But, I want a boxed version of the game. Is it possible to pre-purchase that as well and get a beta download?

Edit: Wow, damn I am slow.

Box art looks great. I want a box. Can you send me a box if I order the download version. :)

No, this is digital download only.

Website might be a little cranky or overloaded, but attempting to register is just coming back with a blank page (unless you do something wrong like enter the captcha incorrectly, then it comes back and tells you to do it again).

How's it fairing on your side?

[ i7 2600k 4.6GHz :: 16GB Mushkin Blackline LV :: EVGA GTX 1080ti 11GB ]

[ TM Warthog / Saitek Rudder :: Oculus Rift :: Obutto cockpit :: Acer HN274H 27" 120Hz :: 3D Vision Ready ]

Website might be a little cranky or overloaded, but attempting to register is just coming back with a blank page (unless you do something wrong like enter the captcha incorrectly, then it comes back and tells you to do it again).

How's it fairing on your side?

Working here...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No, this is digital download only.

Damnit. I know I will not be able to hold out for a boxed version now. Once all the stories start pouring in about how awesome the beta is and stuff I will most likely crumble and download. You guys are so cruel and awesome at the same time. Hmmmm. Only other option I have is to block my browser from being able to access this site. :D Hardest part is that we have no idea when the release date is to be able to determine if I can wait it out, or not. Maybe I will just buy a retail when its released as well. Or wait for it to be discounted in store..... Fine I will pre-order when I get home. See I knew I could work this out.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109

Working here...

Working to register a new account, or working to just visit and login/buy?

I'm trying to do the former. I've tried 2 different browsers.

[ i7 2600k 4.6GHz :: 16GB Mushkin Blackline LV :: EVGA GTX 1080ti 11GB ]

[ TM Warthog / Saitek Rudder :: Oculus Rift :: Obutto cockpit :: Acer HN274H 27" 120Hz :: 3D Vision Ready ]

Strange. topdog, please post about it here: http://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=63

Working to register a new account, or working to just visit and login/buy?

I'm trying to do the former. I've tried 2 different browsers.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda