A-10C 1.1.0.6 Patch Available

Wags

• ED Team

A-10C 1.1.0.6 Patch Available

The DCS: A-10C Warthog Patch 1.1.0.6 is now available for download. Unlike some of our past product patches that had a large number changes and too often took a long time to create, for A-10C we will create patches with fewer changes but at more regular intervals. This also reduces the chances of new bugs being introduced.

This first patch includes what we could resolve over a two week period. We fully understand that there are still remaining bugs and the legitimate ones will be addressed in later patches. We simply could not resolve all of them in this first patch. Please have patience as the remaining bugs are resolved.

Run the patch as Administrator.

After applying the patch to an installed version of DCS: A-10C Warthog, please reboot your computer before running the game.

Download from: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/patches/dcs-wh_patch_1.1.0.6_en/

Patch Items:

• Fixed some discrepancies and mismatches in the default input profiles.

• Fixed minor bugs in the Quick Start missions.

• Fixed AI target acquisition bug in the bad weather. AI aircraft should no longer perform multiple runs on target without weapons release.

• Fixed minor graphics glitches when flying through overcast.

• Fixed CTD in the GUI input panel caused by reassigning commands on the some joysticks.

• Two working smoke generators on the A-10C is now possible.

• Integrated “Make TXT” function to the input panel. This function will make a TXT file of all device profiles with player's input assignments.

• Added a new “TREES VISIBILITY” slider in the graphics option panel. It allows you to adjust trees visibility from 1,500 to 15,000 meters independently of visibility range option.

• Fixed background of rank promotion window.

• The minimum value of the THICKNESS slider for overcast is limited to 200 meters by reason of technological limitation.

• Fixed a bug with non moving ground vehicles at some conditions observed in the release.

• AI-fighter will now always try to launch AA missile when target has entered into non-escape envelope. However, AI-fighters will fire missile immediately if it appears the fighter is losing its first-launch superiority.

• In the ME, the speed value of the first point of a route will not reset after mission play in simulator.

• The night sights were removed from MANPAD SAMs.

• Fixed a bug with "Left Hydraulics Res" and "Left Hydraulics pressure" failure after repair.

• MWS on the A-10C will react to all missiles in the certain range, not only hostile.

• Increased range of LOD switching from 1,200 to 2,200 for Vasiani hangars.

• Added missing textures of Tunguska, Kub and Buk missiles.

• Master Caution will not active when starting an engine.

• Added missing green position light on the AH-1 Cobra.

• Adjusted oxygen mixture for high altitudes. The pilot will not suffer hypoxia during high altitude flight.

• Fixed incorrect animation sequence for M257 illumination rocket.

• After repair, the A-10C will not sink a bit into surface.

• Decreased indicated wrong range of the Avenger SAM.

• ME. Removed Aggressiveness option list from Advanced Panel - Action for preventing the conflict with “Reaction to Threat” options.

• ME. Added “Allow Abort Mission” point to the “Reaction to Threat” option list.

• Corrected some parking positions and shelters in the Vasiani airbase.

• ME. Weapon combo box works properly if "Attack Group" and "Attack Unit" both present in the same waypoint.

• Fixed length of hint fields with hyphenation.

• The birds slider will work now.

• Adjusted munitions expenditure per target calculation for AI aircraft.

• Corrected some mission in the campaigns.

• At mission saving the scenes option will be taken from the mission options not player options.

• MP. Fixed jitter of client’s aircraft flaps at cold start.

• MP. Fixed crash causing by bug in the datalink.

• Fixed bugs in the debriefing log filters.

• MP. Fixed crash with mixing 32 and 64 bit clients.

• Fixed crash with jettison weapon in the Game mode.

• Fixed JTAC Single player Radio comms crash.

• Fixed some issues with the radio communication menu.

• Fixed CTD at attempt to save mission in a game system folder.

• ME. The template units can be dragged now.

• Fixed the rain effect.

• Fixed landing gear of the Mi-8 3D model.

• Intensity knob on the A-10C UFC is working now.

Edited by Wags
  • Like 2

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can I apply this patch over my current install?

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

Kingneptune

"After applying the patch to an installed version of DCS: A-10C Warthog, please reboot your computer before running the game.".

Thanks very much ED!

Corsair 550D / Be Quiet 650W Pro 10 / ASUS P8Z77-V Pro / Intel i5 3570K / 16GB Kingston HyperX 1600 MHz / EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX2 4GB / 128GB Samsung 830 / RME HDSPe Multiface 2 / 1TB Samsung F3 / Prolimatech Megalames Rev. B / Windows 10 / BenQ XL2420T / Saitek X52 Pro / Kone Pure+ / Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja

Downloading now.

Even without the patch, A-10c rocks.

Thanks.

Asus ROG Maximus X HERO | I7 8700k @ 5.1Ghz | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4-3200 | Samsung 960 PRO m2 1TB | ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Strix OC Gaming 11G

Tagan TG900-BZ PipeRock 900W | Oculus Rift CV | TM Warthog #67074 | Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals | Windows 10 Enterprise x64

Woot!

Datalink in MP working? I see

MP. Fixed crash causing by bug in the datalink.

but that doesnt seem to indicate that datalink is WORKING, just a crash is resolved. Bummer if not, but thanks for the rest. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The voice of the F-14 "Ambush" Trailer and F-14 Tomcat Instructor Pilot

My Rig: Intel i5-7600k | MSI Z-270A PRO | 16GB DDR4 2400 | MSI nVidia GTX 1660 Ti | Saitek X52 Pro | TIR 4 w Pro Clip

Woot!

Datalink in MP working? I see

but that doesnt seem to indicate that datalink is WORKING, just a crash is resolved. Bummer if not, but thanks for the rest. :D

This first patch includes what we could resolve over a two week period. We fully understand that there are still remaining bugs and the legitimate ones will be addressed in later patches. We simply could not resolve all of them in this first patch. Please have patience as the remaining bugs are resolved.

Nate

My f***ing virus program dont like this one!

SO set up the torrent now!

I have Norton 360

BTW Thanks to ED for this fast patch

MB:MSI X79A-GD45

CPU:Intel Core i7 3930K 3.2GHz

Ram:16 gb

Grafik :GTX 680 Sli

Win 7 64 bit

1200 W

2 ssd 120 gb

1 2 TB western Digital Caviar Green

Change notes indicate a lot of squashed bugs.. good job.

I didn't see anything about fixing the inability to see other players "SPI" in the same data group in the TAD for multiplayer. Shouldn't we be able to see our flight leaders SPI (wedding cake) on the tad?

---

May your takeoffs equal your landings!

Change notes indicate a lot of squashed bugs.. good job.

I didn't see anything about fixing the inability to see other players "SPI" in the same data group in the TAD for multiplayer. Shouldn't we be able to see our flight leaders SPI (wedding cake) on the tad?

You should, but it didn't make it into this patch though.

Nate

Wohoo downloading 300 knots per sec :D

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

^^Yes, I also think that is a very good approach. And may I suggest making a patch-stickey including chronological list of released patches togheter with changelogs, and a full collection of instructions regarding them, since there undoubtfully will be more of them now (the patches that is), and this might get confusing for someone who is not regulary on this forum....

Edited by Inseckt

Help Beczl with his DCS MiG-21Bis project

by Pre-Ordering DCS MiG-21Bis module NOW!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO PRE-ORDER PAGE AT INDIEGOGO

Is there any big reason why we should reboot after patching ? Does the patch change anything in windows system ?

L'important n'est pas de tuer, mais de survivre.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

if you read this you are too curious