[SOLVED] Can't login in the masterserver

Stuka

Got P-51 installed.

I can run it fine in single player, but I'm not able to login in the multiplayer.

Every time when I try to login onto the master server, I get the following error:

dcserror.png

Same username/password work fine for DCS-A10 and loggin on to my account on digitalcombatsimulator.com

dUJOta.jpg

Windows 11 | i9 12900KF | 64GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | TM MFDs + Lilliput 8" | TIR5 Pro

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got P-51 installed.

I can run it fine in single player, but I'm not able to login in the multiplayer.

Every time when I try to login onto the master server, I get the following error:

dcserror.png

Same username/password work fine for DCS-A10 and loggin on to my account on digitalcombatsimulator.com

This is a Beta version of the P-51D Mustang does not have MP yet ....soon once Beta is over:thumbup:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

This is a Beta version of the P-51D Mustang does not have MP yet ....soon once Beta is over:thumbup:

Yes, it does.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Then we probably need to have a look at some logs.

ED staff is probably at sleep already, and I fear they may have the day off tomorrow.

Hm. Let's see if I can get someones attention for a little bit.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Okai, we had a 159th squad mate here with the same problem.

What he did;

1. DCS World, MP, couldn't log in.

2. Quit

3. Started DCS BS2, tested login there. Worked.

4. Quit

5. Started MP DCS World again, this time he could log in.

Hm.

However - he's not yet getting the server-listing. No servers.

"Panzertards MidgetTossers" should appear in the server listing, we're a few people logged on there atm.

NOTE: Have you checked your Windows / personal firewall? There's a new DCS.Exe which needs to be allowed access.

Edited by Panzertard

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Same issue here, can't log in.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Hello. Sorry - I have no news right now, but I've PM'ed a few more of the ED gurus to visit this thread, to see if we can get some proper advice on what to do.

• ED Team

This issue affects owners of P-51D, who do not have an activated Black Shark 2 installation.

Proper fix will be included in the nearest update.

In the mean time, to workaround the problem, please, copy the registry entry from:

"HKEY_LOCAL_USER\\Software\\Eagle Dynamics\\Mustang\\Keys\\LastNumber"

to

"HKEY_LOCAL_USER\\Software\\Eagle Dynamics\\Black Shark 2\\Keys\\LastNumber"

This value should be a string with your serial number.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

EDIT: it turned out, you should put the key in Black Shark 2 section, not Warthog!

Edited by c0ff
Fixed the fix!

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

This issue affects owners of P-51D, who do not have an activated A-10C installation.

I actually do have an activated A-10C installation.

Tried the fix in regedit: not working. Can't still not login.

EDIT: The provided fix also screwed up my A-10C installation. Had to activate it again to have that working.

Edited by Stuka

dUJOta.jpg

Windows 11 | i9 12900KF | 64GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | TM MFDs + Lilliput 8" | TIR5 Pro

Fair enough.

Give me half an hour headstart on the A-10C patch download, and I'll won't complain :D

dUJOta.jpg

Multiplayer not working?

When I try to connect to MP I get login/serial number error message but I am logged in correctly and I have a valid serial number entered.

Anyone else having this problem?

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic90244_1.gif[/sIGPIC]Windows 7 Ultimate 64 on OCZ SSD, (AM3)AMD955BE x4 3.2GHz - GPU AMD6950 x2Gb - 16Gb Ripjaw G-Skill DDR3 PC12800 1600MHz

https://www.facebook.com/#!/FerociousFrankie

Same issue here. Here's what I did:

1) Tried World MP - error

2) Tried DCS A-10C MP, connected no prob

3) Tried World MP - error again

I'm hesitant to try the registry fix, but if others are not having luck with it then I'll wait.

Edited by roiegat

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

I have the same problem of DCS World MP : Missing login, password or serial number

I have an activated A10C and that runs no problems. I have bought P51D and used the same login and password from the eshop.

The registry fix did not work for me.

I can still fly single player so I am not too miffed....... yet :(

I will be waiting for a patch then. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] AEF Flesh | 161 SQN

System: 965BE / 5850 Toxic / TrackIR 5 Pro / 120gb Corsair Force 3 GT / 2TB Raid10 / 6GB RAM /TM HOTAS Warthog / G13 / Combat Rudder Pedals..... and lots more :doh: