Fixed LOD electricity pylon model by luckybob9

Thanks you two. :)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

...can you also tone down the colour of the lines from Black to Gray - like in BS1 ? :))

Not possible to do i'm afraid, the electricity cables are hard coded in such a way that they're impossible to alter, sorry :(

Edited by Mustang

If anyone notices other things that have issues or has ideas, PM me, maybe I can help like this

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1418067&postcount=1

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo

If anyone notices other things that have issues or has ideas, PM me, maybe I can help like this

Wake Island MAP for EDGE with one airfield! Small easy and a lot of sea to place our carrier for DCS F/A-18 takeoff's and landings! :D

(HJ)

Thanks for this mod!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

Wake Island MAP for EDGE with one airfield! Small easy and a lot of sea to place our carrier for DCS F/A-18 takeoff's and landings! :D

(HJ)

It does not count that I am a "HJ" too but i concur :D

^ Nice descry M8 :smilewink:

...but in the other hand - my two million cents into the russian roulette :idiot:

Next DCS craft:

1 million on F-15C

half million on F-15E

quarter of a million on F-15D :surprise: ;)

and only finally another quarter of a million on F-18C :devil_2:

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

• 5 months later...

Finaly gracias!:thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Hi friends

This mod disapper at ``User files´´ DCS Web , Where do I find?

Best Regards

Brisafresca

Sherlock Holmes told me that Mustang removed the mods because a new DCS world version is almost ready to upload - and so there is no need any more to host fixes that are already incorporated in DCS 1.2.1 ...

-Well , Holmes looked a little strange - could be that he abused opium again.

I would have left them up until the release is proven to contain the fix. Based on the things that were 'omitted' in 1.2.0, that just seems prudent

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Sherlock Holmes told me that Mustang removed the mods because a new DCS world version is almost ready to upload - and so there is no need any more to host fixes that are already incorporated in DCS 1.2.1 ...

-Well , Holmes looked a little strange - could be that he abused opium again.

am.... so we get yet again new models for the pylons? Maybe same pylons but reworked wires? What does Sherlock say about this?

No longer active in DCS...