!IMPORTANT! - INDIEGOGO BACKER COLLECTION

Cobra847

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, we are unable to procure the list of backers who financially contributed to the DCS: MiG-21 in 2012.

We are left only with one alternative, and that is to manually collect these details into a database of our own which we can then act upon when we release the aircraft.

Please keep this thread clean and for any questions only.

We'd like to avoid revisiting past issues and grievances, so please do not use this collection as a reason to call for legal action or personal denouncement.

Feel free to spread this thread and information within wherever you think you may find a MiG-21 backer.

Feel free to PM myself, -Rudel- or Dolphin887 if you have any other questions or concerns which you do not feel comfortable posting here (or e-mail us!)

We hope we can reach everyone in time.

--------------------------- IMPORTANT! --------------------------------------

Those of you who have backed, and for us to confirm that you have done so, need to provide the following:

FULL NAME

SHIPPING ADDRESS (Country, Postal Code, City, Street, House #, Floor, Shipping Name)

BACKER LEVEL (Popular, Valuable, Normal, Big, High value, Bonus, Extra, Special, Extra Special, or Top Special)

CONTACT E-MAIL

SCREENSHOT OF BACKER PAGE

EXAMPLE:

P8szMA1.jpg

You may black out part of your profile name and any other projects you have backed.

If your information is unsatisfactory we will let you know.

SEND THIS TO:

backers@leatherneck-sim.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We take your privacy very seriously, and will not disclose any sent details to any third parties.

The purpose of collecting these details is solely to be able to reward the backers who supported

the project financially.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

Leatherneck Simulations

Edited by Cobra847
  • Like 1

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be of any benefit to you if a backer were to forfeit physical rewards in exchange for game keys?

I'd be happy to do so if it made life easier for the team (I don't care much about the physical rewards anyways, I just want to fly the damn thing :D )

System specifications: Computer, joystick, DCS world, Beer

I've forgotten my Indiegogo account but I'm alright with paying twice. I only got the 30$ package because I didn't want the "extras," so I'll contribute more and buy it again.

EDIT: nevermind, got it.

Edited by Zakatak

Having an automatic email reply to our emails from LS i find unuseful to fill this thread with "email sent" post.

They already know about it.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Ditto...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

Thanks Cobra and Leatherneck, sent.

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

Cobra

Myself, AussieM8, and Highwaymaned, we came to the conclusion that you have been obviously been under a lot of pressure and ridicule from various sources about this Mig21 project. And as a result we have sent you emails asking that you consider our requests to be able to pay the difference in the retail price of the final DCS Mig21Bis against our meager donations that we gave back in July 2012. You blokes have picked up the project and displayed your honorable and honest efforts to get this sim in the "air". So thanks for your efforts and hopefully some more people might feel the same way and cut Leatherneck Simulations some slack.

PS, We are in no way affiliated with Leatherneck Simulations in any form and believe this is a good thing to do. After all your getting a brilliant sim from these guys and hopefully more to come, so lets support them.

Best regards

Strut

Edited by Strut
  • Like 1

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE