a request from the French community for producers and co-producers ED / TFC

Muse

If you cant wait you also can use the english version to patch your french localisation. At least I did that with my german version and it works very well with no errors.

Yes but everybody don't have an English version.And that's the problem !

Thank you Андрей_Андреевич for keeping us informed !

I am French but I think that ED shouldn't release a French version if it is unable to keep it up to date.So, for DCS : WH it would be great to consider this.The mistake was made with Ka-50, don't make it one more time ! There are two solutions :

1 - Release all the patches and updates for all versions at the same time (or in a short delay, not 3 months !)

or 2- don't release a French version, and make only an English/Russian version, that's enough according to me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Err you missunderstood me.

You can apply the english patch on your french DCS Blackshark.

DCS:BS (French) 1.00 -> DCS:BS english patch -> Working!

Perhaps but it's not the subject

1/The french community want promised french patch !

2/ Many people ( me include) don't speak a good english :music_whistling:

Best regard :smilewink::)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

History of the Black Shark 1, 2

Le sort du Requin Noir: 1, 2, 3.

Ah ok got it. I was totaly unable to wait the extra time for the patch and I on´t mind that DCS is in english then.

I just wanted to make sure that you know that the english patch is also working for other localisations maybe the whole french community missed that possibility :D

Good Luck on an early release!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ah ok got it. I was totaly unable to wait the extra time for the patch and I on´t mind that DCS is in english then.

I just wanted to make sure that you know that the english patch is also working for other localisations maybe the whole french community missed that possibility :D

Good Luck on an early release!

Are you totally sure !?

I didn't knew ! I'm very surprised !

Because I think that somoene would have tried.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have the confirmation of a French guy, it works fine with our version, so that's what i'll do. (I have no problems with English, so... :thumbup: )

But ED, don't forget the people who bought the game in French, you must make a patch for them too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yes, here would be the best choice. a single version with the choice of language in the options game. possible with the "files.mo".

but now to go back ... difficult.

its not step back (if thats what you are saying)

its a small upgrade for DCS (and FC2) that will expand localizable terms/strings an expanded codepafe support.

then you distribute those translations.

if something is mission (untranslated) it will show up in english.

localization gettext files (mo) and strings should be kept outside of the programmers loop.

it takes a small effort by programmers, but once they do that they will put all this issues related to lang patches aside.

it is done in such way for any linux project, don't see the reason it cannot be done here.

I have created Croatian translation, but it is next to useless because I'm not able to (re)create font files with Croatian specific characters.

Even in this form, it makes no difference to the game...

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

its a small upgrade for DCS (and FC2) that will expand localizable terms/strings an expanded codepafe support.

localization gettext files (mo) and strings should be kept outside of the programmers loop.

it takes a small effort by programmers, but once they do that they will put all this issues related to lang patches aside.

it is done in such way for any linux project, don't see the reason it cannot be done here.

I have created Croatian translation, but it is next to useless because I'm not able to (re)create font files with Croatian specific characters.

Yes, completely agree....

About fonts... Zaltys has created for us his application for fonts, doesn't it work anymore?

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

what I mean, is that now they have sold different versions at different prices depending on their location, difficult to make a new patch incorporates all the language options in one version, this would be frowned by different communities

in terms of files (. mo) translation, I know it's simple, I created myself the French patch (unofficial) for FC2 applicable on Russian version and English version.

Russian version : http://files.lockon.ru/en/137/

English version : http://files.lockon.ru/en/136/

For the translation of the mission briefing, it is preferable to directly modify the "fichiers.miz" ;)

I think to finish out the remaining patches of location, it should not remain a lot of work. This request work, is to implement in the 1.0.2 patch, the various bugs fixes recovered developer since version 1.0.1c, but since three months, it would have already had to be done I think.

Edited by Muse

courage and dedication

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Still nothing... the next week,maybe ?

Testers at this weekend started test.

Комплекс «Андреич 84» производства УзССР с ЦБВМ «Аналитик-Т», РЭБ «ПОЭТ-МА 21В», ПрНК «Jameson 23» производит поиск цели типа «Т» для взятия на АС и последующего ТО согласно ИЭ книги «К», а так же для нерегламентированных работ.

Good evening dear French users.

Now our testers test the new RC version of French patch, if this version has no bugs, than on Monday - Thursday patch will be realized.

I hope that it would happen! :)

I wish you a good weekend,

Regards,

Andrey.

Комплекс «Андреич 84» производства УзССР с ЦБВМ «Аналитик-Т», РЭБ «ПОЭТ-МА 21В», ПрНК «Jameson 23» производит поиск цели типа «Т» для взятия на АС и последующего ТО согласно ИЭ книги «К», а так же для нерегламентированных работ.

Good evening dear French users.

Now our testers test the new RC version of French patch, if this version has no bugs, than on Monday - Thursday patch will be realized.

I hope that it would happen! :)

I wish you a good weekend,

Regards,

Andrey.

Thx Andrey for the reply, we wait eagerly for the start of the week :thumbup:

have a nice weekend too ;)

bye

courage and dedication

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]