a request from the French community for producers and co-producers ED / TFC

Muse

Dear producer and co-producer of ED / TFC

Is it possible to see out the release of the 1.0.2 patch for DCS BS French version in the few next days?

The French community is increasingly impatient. The patch 1.0.2 for English and Russian version was released at more than 3 months ago , and for the German version more than 1 month ago. The compatibility between DCS BS and FC2 is currently compromised at this time and this disability the virtual squadrons, and more widely, some many network players.

We understand that your developers are retained by the project DCSW but if one little thing could be done to enable the release of the patch, we would be very grateful.

Thank you for your understanding

Sincerely,

Muse.

Edited by Muse

courage and dedication

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Muse is totally right, i don't understand why the french admin don't reply for news or for said realisticly "not ready yet!" and not "in the next few days...".

We need a clear reply!!!

Not anything who make a community dreaming for nothing!

Please, please, please...

Reply :helpsmilie:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Make the reporting system great again!

Hello! French patch stuck a little, but patch in a high readiness.

At next week I proceed to work under this patch.

Now I'm working on A-10.

Комплекс «Андреич 84» производства УзССР с ЦБВМ «Аналитик-Т», РЭБ «ПОЭТ-МА 21В», ПрНК «Jameson 23» производит поиск цели типа «Т» для взятия на АС и последующего ТО согласно ИЭ книги «К», а так же для нерегламентированных работ.

Now I'm working on A-10.

Thanks for the reply. Any eta on spanish patch?

Are you the only one working on french and spanish patches?

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

Thanks for the reply. Any eta on spanish patch?

Are you the only one working on french and spanish patches?

From ED I am one, but we have a team of testers and translators.

ETA ... After french patch.

Комплекс «Андреич 84» производства УзССР с ЦБВМ «Аналитик-Т», РЭБ «ПОЭТ-МА 21В», ПрНК «Jameson 23» производит поиск цели типа «Т» для взятия на АС и последующего ТО согласно ИЭ книги «К», а так же для нерегламентированных работ.

Now I'm working on A-10.

thanks for the reply.

does you think the release of the patch could be considered before the end of next week?

this would be really nice.

Just a quick note / question:

We have difficulty to understanding why ED / TFC has not continued the effort on a little more time to allow the release of various compatibility patches DCS BS / FC2 before thoroughly working on DCSW.

We find it regrettable

Edited by Muse

courage and dedication

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We have difficulty to understanding why ED / TFC has not continued the effort on a little more time to allow the release of various compatibility patches DCS BS / FC2 before thoroughly working on DCSW.

Money? :smartass:

Valve Index | RTX 3070 Ti (Mobile) | i7-12700H @ 2.7GHz | 16GB RAM

BaD CrC can you tell me what the pit building SDK is, what it does, and where I can find it. I think I might like to build a pit. KA50Oaks said where he gets alot of his parts and I would be intrested in taking a crack at making my own pit. Any info you can give me about making my own pit would be appreciated.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lot and lot of info mate on the cockpit building section of this forum. About the pit building SDK, well that's the whole problem. ED promised a quick release of a pit SDK when BS came out but nothing appeared for 2 years. Still today, there is no announcement of date or something.

As a result, the community started to work really hard to find the way to interface H/W with the game. The good news is that a lot of this work has been done for LOMAC before and the data export system is very similar in BS. Without the SDK promised, it took just a little bit more time.

Check out my topic (in my signature) as well as the one from Oakes, Triggerhappy, or many more in the pit building section.

I completely agree with Muse and all these posts.

It's really disappointing to wait more than 3 months for this french patch; as Ed sold us a french version of BlackShark they MUST give us this patch and it would has been a priority for them, especially as there is any compatibility between players having different patches.

As for me I needed to desinstall my french version, installing the english one and patching it with 1.0.2 to play BS with others pilots.

In conclusion, I think that Ed would be advised for next products to stay with russian and english versions, and no more localised versions they are obviously incapable to manage correctly. :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No, because the compatibility patch implies that you already have bought FC2 and BS, so ED had the money in their pocket already...

You missed my point; A-10C Warthog will bring in more money for ED. A compatability patch won't.

Hey, I'm on the same side as you guys. We all want another patch for Black Shark, but I'm trying to rationalize what's happening with a business head on. :D

Valve Index | RTX 3070 Ti (Mobile) | i7-12700H @ 2.7GHz | 16GB RAM

Heh guys, this is why the safest version is English... patches for that version always are very fast.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

You missed my point; A-10C Warthog will bring in more money for ED. A compatability patch won't.

Hey, I'm on the same side as you guys. We all want another patch for Black Shark, but I'm trying to rationalize what's happening with a business head on. :D

yes, but a company must also respect a minimum its customer, and here, the respect consisted to release the patch of compatibility for all the version of DCS BS nearly in the same time in order to to enable all communities to do online flights.

Heh guys, this is why the safest version is English... patches for that version always are very fast.

We noticed it, in fact, actually :smilewink:, but it's still not cool to do something right for 2 or 3 communities, and let dragged for the others.

That create inequality of treatment and are frowned :noexpression:

courage and dedication

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes Muse you're completly right : respect is the good word .

ED has made BS in English, Russian, German, Spanish and French, they MUST give a patch for every communitie with a reasonable delay.

Gigabyte P35 DS3L - Core2Duo 8400 @ 3600mgz - 2*2 giga dual Corsair Dominator - Palit HD4870 512mo - WD Sata 2 Caviar 500 & 320 giga & Raptor 150 giga- XP pro et Windows 7 64

Hotas Warthog - Pro Flight Rudder Pedals - Track Ir 5

ED should change the way DCS is localized. Patch the game (core), regardless of the language. Those that are using localized content can still play without any problems, and have localized content minus latest additions.

Its way simpler for programmers - they do not have to wait for translators, they only need to provide ability to localize the content. And especially to provide option to use language specific characters in game.

Do that once, and you are settled for life.

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

just to say I agree with all what said above...

and DCS shouldn't forget one point : not so many people french speaking only will post here, just because they NEED that patch :helpsmilie:, although english speaking frenchies will do with the US version if they can...

just another point : having bought russian version and pure french version... i feel enough disapointed not to have bought the english version !!!! paradoxal no ?:doh:

some people could finish searching that game in the adequate langage version they didn't bought, and disapointment could lead to find it with not so legal ways ... I personnaly don't support that , but the fact is that too much time to wait could lead to such attitudes...:mad:

that is another point an editor should keep in mind !:music_whistling:

therefore it would be best that DCS don't communicate at all...

more than promising... promising... anouncing... :huh:

and people finish with an headache or an infarctus ... :doh:two more weeks later... before they leave definitely...

:cry:

ka50 is a great modeled plane and the DCS series, although imperfect, could have a great future ...

I really do love that copter !

if only anouncements and development could lead to respective comprehension and confidence between customers and producers... future could be better... i hope...

sorry for my poor english... i'll patch my post in two more weeks...:D

and this post is only My Self opinion, don't engage anyone else...

Edited by C6_Hellfrog

Hello today i'm continue to work under the patch.

I Hope soon we will see patch as release.