DRAGONs MISSIONPACK

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

360th TFW Falconeers

last video ->

ASUS P6X58D Premium, Intel Core i7 920, 6GB DDR3, SAPPHIRE TOXIC HD 5850, Win7 64 Bit. X52, Track IR 4, Momo Racing.

ArmA1+2+3, DCS: World, K-50, A-10C, CA, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8FC1+2+3, FalconAF, FC1+FC2, IL2'46, rFactor.

V4.9 released!

Change log:

- Hamburger Hill

-> Added some AFAC-Ka-50 with S-8TsM for marking targets with orange smoke

Operation Bigfoot

-> Fixed trigger isue

• 2 weeks later...

Version 5.0 released!

Change log:

- English Briefings rectified (Thx Habu)

- English Messages rectified (Thx Habu)

- Installation folder changed (separated BS only and BS&FC2 missions)

- Changed filenames (separated BS only and BS&FC2 missions)

Edited by =STP= Dragon
  • Like 1

STP Dragon, just wanted to say thanks for the missions. Started flying them recently and having great fun with it. I like the supporting documentation too as I refer to them when I get stuck. Cheers!

Some Screens of my next mission THUNDERSTRUCK

Thunderstruck_001.jpg

Thunderstruck_002.jpg

Thunderstruck_003.jpg

Edited by =STP= Dragon

Hi Dragon,

I really like your missions, but have one request. Could you remove the config/view resitrictions from the missions? Especially the missions where FC2 planes are present the current config/view restrictions have a very narrow field of view and introduce artifacts from the model.

S! Case

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Hi Case,

I didn't add this files. This will be done automatically by the editor.

Is the mission running well without this files?

Shoud I delete all the files in the config/view folder?

I didn't add this files. This will be done automatically by the editor.

Ok, it maybe that only the BS editor does this, I haven't seen the FC2 editor adding these files.

Is the mission running well without this files?
I just tested your Gudauta Rush mission, and removing the whole config folder from the miz file allows user defined views again. I don't think it should impact the way the mission runs, but perhaps you could make a version of your missions and test those for a week to see how things go.

Shoud I delete all the files in the config/view folder?
Yes, that should release the views.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Hi case and all server admins and mission hoster:

Please download following BETA:

DOWNLOAD V5.0 BETA

It includes only the MP-Missions without config/view folder.

=STP= is loading the missions to the =STP= servers.

The BETA will end at this weekend.

Let's test if the missions are running well without the folders. :)

Edit: Beta was very positive. -> Downloadlink deleted

Edited by =STP= Dragon

Version 5.1 released

Change log:

All missions:

- English briefing rectified by Habu

- English messages rectified by Habu

- Deleted folders in all .miz files:

/config/

/tag_data/

/view/

Convoyhunting:

- Added 4x Ka-50 "captured" at the 2nd FARP.

You are able to start from there once the FARP is captured.

GudautaRush:

- Fixed trigger isue for message "All enemys dead".

- New message for "Stryker arrived at airport".

HamburgerHill:

- Little changes in the triggers.

New mission:

- Thunderstruck

##########

Thunderstruck

##########

DRAGONs_Thunderstruck.png

After years of reckless political decisions by the Georgian government

and numerous corruption scandals on behalf of administrative leaders, the military has taken control of the country by force.

The paramilitary organization has quickly gained strength and is openly trading with terrorist syndicates around the world.

To stop the growth of their military war machine, the aircraft-carrier Admiral Kuznetsov has been deployed off the coast of Georgia.

The paramilitary government has violently reacted to this situation by threatening to attack the industrial city of Zugdidi if the task force does not retreat.

We must stop them immediately! Time is running out!

• Like 1

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested directory. There is either no index document or the directory is read-protected.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 403

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I really would like to try these but no adress to down load from?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

If you want to host the game you need the mission.

If you simply want to join to a server that is running the mission you only have to connect. The running mission will be downloaded automatically.

Hi a1adin,

maybe "RookieTerrorists" or "Convoyhunting".

But maybe first you should try the MEDIUM and HARD difficulty of the "Standard Weapons" training mission (DRAGONs TRAININGPACK).

Version 5.1 released

New mission:

##########

Thunderstruck

##########

THX for this great update!

I ґve flown the new mission for the first time last night!

Great enterainment!!

Greets

S@uDepp

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64

Version 5.2 released

#### Change log ####

Thunderstruck:

- Fixed typingerror in names of the units.

- Changed speed of carrier.

Operation Bigfoot:

- Added some additional Bandits.

- New trigger system for A.I. Bandits:

---> A.I. Bandits will appear after 150s once a Client-Fighter joined.

---> Once the A.I. Bandits where shot down the next A.I. Bandigs will appear after 150s.

---> In this 150s "pause" timeframe you are able to leave the Client-Fighter slot and no A.I. Bandits will appear anymore.

---> So it is possible to stop the flood of A.I. Bandits and do some CAS with Su-25T or A-10A.

Gudaute Rush:

---> A.I. Bandits will appear after 150s once a Client-Fighter joined.

---> Once the A.I. Bandits where shot down the next A.I. Bandigs will appear after 150s.

---> In this 150s "pause" timeframe you are able to leave the Client-Fighter slot and no A.I. Bandits will appear anymore.

---> So it is possible to stop the flood of A.I. Bandits and do some CAS with Su-25T or A-10A.

Hamburger Hil:

---> Blue A.I. Bandits will appear after 150s once a Red Client-Fighter joined and no Blue Client-fighter is available.

---> Red A.I. Bandits will appear after 150s once a Blue Client-Fighter joined and no Red Client-fighter is available.

---> Once the enemy A.I. Bandits where shot down the next enemy A.I. Bandigs will appear after 150s if no enemy Client-fighter is available.

---> In this 150s "pause" timeframe you are able to leave the Client-Fighter slot and no enemy A.I. Bandits will appear anymore.

---> So it is possible to stop the flood of enemy A.I. Bandits and do some CAS with Su-25T or A-10A.

Edited by =STP= Dragon