DCS: A-10C Warthog

Namenlos Ein

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack Bauer is a little busy but since he and I are huge fans of DCS he said he would do me a favor in a few weeks since I saved his life the other day (He nearly choked to death.)

He can use his extensive interrogation techniques to get some more information out of some of the ED staff and possibly covertly influence their decision making. He has been ranting about why ED haven't modelled him into the sim but I told him that I doubt he could shoot down a Ka-50 with a pistol.

Edited by vrv

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

EtherealN: I will promptly perform a sex change and offer my hand in marriage to whomever

Jack Bauer is a little busy but since he and I are huge fans of DCS he said he would do me a favor in a few weeks since I saved his life the other day (He nearly choked to death.)

He can use his extensive interrogation techniques to get some more information out of some of the ED staff and possibly covertly influence their decision making. He has been ranting about why ED haven't modelled him into the sim but I told him that I doubt he could shoot down a Ka-50 with a pistol.

Man if only you´d saved Chuck Norris´s life then we could already have DCS:A-10 in our hands TODAY

Westinghouse W-600 refrigerator - Corona six-pack - Marlboro reds - Patience by Girlfriend

"Engineering is the art of modelling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyse so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance." (Dr. A. R. Dykes - British Institution of Structural Engineers, 1976)

My "wink" isn't any secret, you KNOW i will release a movie with the A-10 :D

But when? I don't think there is anyone that isn't dying to see the epic sexiness.

vrv: lmao. nice

Lead Admin/Founder of Kilo-Tango Gaming Community

vrv, Bauer wouldn't use a pistol on the Ka-50, he'd just pick up a radio set and interrogate the pilot until he CFITs. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• 2 months later...

I know I know, we just got FC2...

I just read the thread an have seen that I missed some informations when I was on my 7 week honeymoon trip :thumbup:

Soon there will be news.....I hope :P

Cant wait to try that flightmodel :joystick:

McDan out

|AMD 7800x3D | 64GB DDR5-3600| GTX 4090 | Virpil Stick, Collectiv, WW MIP, WW Throttle, MFG Crosswind V2 | Windows 11 64-bit | SSD Samsung | 4K LG Oled 48 | Oculus Q3 | Simlab based Cockpit

• 4 weeks later...
HOLY CRAP

release date 1st of August, can it be true :helpsmilie:

Says who?

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

You'll most likely get the release date here and not on another site first. It would be stickied most likely, but before that you know you've got to see some producer note video's and a zillion screenshots. That's a good sign we're getting warm.
Oh I would love to watch the first producer's note of A-10C now. :notify:

Please don't expect A-10C notes until July at the very earliest.

Thanks for the update good to hear it is POSSIBLE for me to get my paws on the A-10C pretty soon.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

So the 1st of August still possible :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6720/avatarpolishairforce.png[/sIGPIC]

system specs:

mobo: Gigabyte GA-P35DS4 rev 2.1, CPU: Intel C2D E8400@4GHz, GPU: Nvidia 8800GTS 512, RAM: Kingston HyperX 4x 1GB 1066MHz Dual Channel, HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F1 640 GB x2, sound: Realtek Azalia ALC889A + SB Audigy + Dolby Digital/DTS external encoder/tuner, display: Asus VW222U 22', case: Raidmax Smilodon, headphones: Sennheiser HD650, stick: Saitek Cyborg Evo, Track IR4 Pro + TrackClip Pro, O/S: Windows 7/Vista x64

So the 1st of August still possible :music_whistling:

Possible as in: It's possible i won the lottery today even if i didn't enter, because that's what all these spam mails are telling me.

Oh and my Cousin 3rd degree's niece once farted in somebody's face and now, out of pure gratitude, that somebody wants to name me his sole heir. I just need to send him 5 grand in cash (cause he can't make it to the bank) so he can finally bribe the doctor to perform euthanasia on him. What are the odds????

God i love spam mail. NOT.

• Like 1

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Possible as in: It's possible i won the lottery today even if i didn't enter, because that's what all these spam mails are telling me.

Oh and my Cousin 3rd degree's niece once farted in somebody's face and now, out of pure gratitude, that somebody wants to name me his sole heir. I just need to send him 5 grand in cash (cause he can't make it to the bank) so he can finally bribe the doctor to perform euthanasia on him. What are the odds????

God i love spam mail. NOT.

:megalol:

So.........Loosely translated meaning HELLNOFCUKNO!!!

:D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Well, at least the euthanasia story was imaginative! I mostly just get spam about penis enlargement supplements. :huh:

LOL, i hoped that it was absurd enough to be recognisable as a joke. ;)

I guess i got carried away :music_whistling:

Edited by sobek

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Please I have question on the functionality of the APU on the A-10C? Will it work on the grounf and in the air? Does the Apu have a generator on it and can you use it in flight for extra generator for instruments? Thank you

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

Please I have question on the functionality of the APU on the A-10C? Will it work on the grounf and in the air? Does the Apu have a generator on it and can you use it in flight for extra generator for instruments? Thank you

Based on the A-10A flight manual, yes to both questions.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

BTW What the :evil: happened to the Glowing Amraam`s long anticipated video?!! Don`t know about Amraam but I`m starting to glow because of waiting :D I`ll understand if it`s going to be 120 min long, but seriously why is it taking so long? We`ve been surprised with the delays of DCS: A-10C, although we`ve been told that work on FC 2.0 and A-10C is going in parallel and FC 2.0 won`t cause delays, as we`ve seen though that wasn`t completely true. So news about A-10C progress hopefully in July, but then again where is that video? "Bread and circuses" is what the people need, we got the bread with FC 2.0, give us the circuses! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]