transfering keyboard settings to new computer

harock

how do i transfer settings to new computer?

i was looking at lua files

dont know correct one to copy

thanks

Copy the config folder, missions folder,

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

If you have access to the program on the old computer it's as easy as going into the control area of the options, saving the keyboard settings to a lua file, and then importing that file in the new game. It's a good idea to save your key config in this way to backup purposes.

If you just have the old files I think you can still salvage it. My saved file is called "Brian.lua" and is 104KB. The control configuration you were using should also be a *.lua file and be about that same size.

I have the following files that I think are responsible for my "current" key setup.

\DCS\Config\Input\Aircrafts\ka-50\joystick\

CH PRO PEDALS USB {2E58DB60-52BF-11de-8001-444553540000}.lua

Saitek X45 Flight Controller {A3B1F7E0-5367-11de-8001-444553540000}.lua

\DCS\Config\Input\Aircrafts\ka-50\keyboard

Keyboard.lua

\DCS\Config\Input\Aircrafts\ka-50\mouse

Mouse.lua

I would assume the default.lua's are just the default key configs. Be aware there is also an "\ka-50_easy\" folder as well.