enbseries HDR mod

crazysundog

OK; Here is the new HDR mod with colour palette's...

This first link is the regular colour, no tint added...just gives added bloom and light/shadow. http://www.mediafire.com/file/gljyoyko4hu/ModMan HDR v.2.0 Package.zip

This second link is for my personal colour tint that makes colours appear to be more 'natural'. *at least in my opinion* http://www.mediafire.com/file/2kmqyczn4zw/ModMan HDR v.2.1 Package.zip

Let me know what you think.... this is a quick and dirty package, will do a more refined version later!

*****DOES NOT WORK WITH FULLSCREEN BOX CHECKED IN OPTIONS OF GAME*****

• Like 2

This first link is the regular colour, no tint added...just gives added bloom and light/shadow. http://www.mediafire.com/file/gljyoyko4hu/ModMan HDR v.2.0 Package.zip

This second link is for my personal colour tint that makes colours appear to be more 'natural'. *at least in my opinion* http://www.mediafire.com/file/2kmqyczn4zw/ModMan HDR v.2.1 Package.zip

Let me know what you think.... this is a quick and dirty package, will do a more refined version later!

Cheers mate, glad to have given you some inspiration :D. Ill give it a try tomorrow

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I gave the mod a try and it makes the game looks much better. I love your version due to the vibrant colors.

However, their is one problem. Vsync seems to be enabled with the installation of the mod and remains enabled even after the mod is disabled. Is their any way to disable vsync with out having to uninstall the mod and reinstall the game? I would very much like to have this mod but without vsync enabled.

In case your wondering, I did make sure to have vsync off in the ATI Catt options and even so it still remains on in the game.

Hope you can help!

I'm glad you like it!

Unfortunately, this mod forces v-sync on, and I'm not sure how to change that at the moment. I hope that with the new patch/updated engine all that may change!!

To use this mod I told you to 'uncheck' the fullscreen box in game options...If you recheck that box, (turn fullscreen on) you will have V-sync turned off!! But with the box checked, your game will not load if this mod is activated....

This is the problem I am trying to solve... For now your choice is Vsync on, mod on: or vsync off, mod off...

And other problem is the terrible perfomance with full screen off + HDR enable.

In my rig the FPS drops from 45 to 19.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

This mod is definately NOT for older rigs... or for anybody who cant afford to drop a couple FPS!

With the latest version posted, I only lose 1-3 fps with mod activated. I can afford not to have fullscreen checked because I have an E8500 duocore overclocked to 4+ Ghz. It might make the sim look a little better, but it comes at a cost; for now...

I have a Intel Core Duo 6750 , Nvidia 8800 GT and 2 RAM gigas at 800 Mzh, not so old rig.

And a drop form 49 average FPS to 19 isn´t a couple of frames.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

If you have that system and have tried the mod version at the top of this page (2.0), you should not see that big drop in FPS....something else is wrong... Maybe the original version I had linked previously? Maybe the old .ini file got in there?

(I have had many people test this mod for me before I posted it, and perhaps I shouldn't have shared anything that may lower FPS on this sim....)

Edited by crazysundog
  • Like 1

I find that changing from full screen mode to non full screen drops my FPS from 50 to 30 FPS. When i add the HDR mod the effect is 50 to 20.

The main drop is because full screen off, and the HDR only add this " couple " of FPS you are mentioning. I dont know why full screen changing causes so dramatic fall of frames in my system.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I find that changing from full screen mode to non full screen drops my FPS from 50 to 30 FPS. When i add the HDR mod the effect is 50 to 20.

The main drop is because full screen off, and the HDR only add this " couple " of FPS you are mentioning. I dont know why full screen changing causes so dramatic fall of frames in my system.

Its not only on your system as other reported this.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

You could try switching off Aero interface , I don't know if it's for something else but since I disabled it , the framerate is higher in windowed mode.

• 2 weeks later...

Been using this mod for quite a while (I love it)...but recently i uinstalled it....and Wow my fps then went sky high (50-80) before with the mod i was struggeling at (21-30)....it would be a perfect world if this mod was able to run in fullscreen mode....there has to be way!!!!

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

+1

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64

Been using this mod for quite a while (I love it)...but recently i uinstalled it....and Wow my fps then went sky high (50-80) before with the mod i was struggeling at (21-30)....it would be a perfect world if this mod was able to run in fullscreen mode....there has to be way!!!!

I searched the internet high and low for weeks on a fix to make this mod run in fullscreen and could not find anything...

its ammazing mod but i play allways in fullscreen mode:(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2.33GHz-4,00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 333MHz-ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series -saitek Χ45-Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

"MINOAS11"

• 4 months later...

I'm bumping this thread because I just confirmed that this mod will now work in Fullscreen mode...(after the 1.01 patch is installed I guess!)

I still noticed a mild FPS drop, however some people may want to give it another try!

Modman compatable links: http://www.mediafire.com/file/gljyoyko4hu/ModMan HDR v.2.0 Package.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2kmqyczn4zw/ModMan HDR v.2.1 Package.zip

Again, the 2.1 version is the one with the colour tint/palette...it is the one i personally use.

Edited by crazysundog
  • Like 2

Great mod - almost no noticeable impact on my FPS and looks great .. ty. +1

P45 Platinum, Q9550 @ 3.33Ghz, HD6970 w/2gb, X-Fi Titanium PCIE, 4gb RAM, ANTEC 1000watt PSU, Lian Li PC-A71 case, Win7 64bit, CH Throttle and Fighterstick, Saitek Pro Pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip Pro, 3 x Samsung SyncMaster 2443

Absolutely well done! :thumbup:

Although the yellow one is way too yellow, the hdr effects work like a charm!

T H X

Greets

S@uDepp

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64