The Gazelle SA-342M is a Go!

Mt5_Roie

I may have been the first Gazelle purchaser. I grabbed it literally seconds after it appeared in the e-shop.

I had just purchased the L-39 and MiG-15bis, both great modules by the way. I was messing around binding things to my account and such when I suddenly noticed that the Gazelle had appeared in the e-shop. It wasn't there a few seconds earlier, I know because I checked before buying the two modules.

I told my wife, "I just bought the L-39 and the MiG-15 and seconds later they released the Gazelle! Now I've already spent the money I had allotted for modules!"

She replied, "You've been waiting for the Gazelle all this time! Well, you have to have it. I have some extra spending money, I'll buy it for you."

I think it helped that she's French and it was the Gazelle. But at any rate, I got three new modules instead of two, thanks to my wife's generosity. I knew I was doing the right thing when I married the woman!

As for the Gazelle, WOW! This thing is a sports car of the sky. I flew her around for a while, put her through some flathatting maneuvers and such, and then landed.

I'm impressed! Highly recommended!

:thumbup:

Just saw that this is finally available to us peons and it is now in my stable. Have to update the old sig again. :)

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

Campaign was designed for Cacauss since we want everyone to be able to enjoy it without having to own Nevada. So it'll be avaialable when 1.5.3 gets updated. But you can look at the campaign information in your /doc folder of the module.

Eh? Am I missing something. What campaign?

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

Took her for a spin.

Fist time I am flying a helicopter in a sim since Blackshark first version (years ago).

I can't describe how much I am enjoying the Gazelle (Elle est superbe !) right now, even if I am a noob pilote. :D

She is very touchy so be gentle with her and she'll give you a hell of a show ! :D

And the Nevada map is gorgeous by the way ! :D

Polychop congratulations again on your first release! She is fantastic and already given me a new appreciation of how challenging helicopters are! She looks and sounds amazing! Lots of practice ahead for me.

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

The campaign is amazing. I helped test it and there was many hundreds of hours of love put into it. Plus tons of voice acting (including yours truly).

It's visible from all the details and the presentation, congrats! Really looking forward to it :)

Of course, I'd need to be able to fly without killing myself or knocking out the copilot first (yes, I did both :unsure: ), that would be too easy on the enemy ;)

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

The goal is next week for 1.5 and another week after that for Steam. That is the hope, subject to change of course.

Yes.....steam. Good news handsome man

Gam Zeh Ya'avor - King Salomon

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

• 2 weeks later...