"Buddy Spike" - DCS World Online Events

gregzagk

When will Blueflag be sold as a official Multiplayer mission for DCS World? This mission really deserves more than the others to be implemented as a default misson for DCS World when all the kinks are worked out. This mission is way more superior than all the other DLC campaigns that came out in my honest opinion. I would gladly pay 15 Euro's for this if needed.

And this mission can be used for all existing and future DCS modules with minor editing. This is a true mission that does the name DCS World justice.

Regardless playing Blue Flag campaign is free, guys are working really hard to make the whole thing possible. Also server resources are not free. So, if you enjoy playing campaign, it would be great if you are able to donate few bucks for the servers and other expanses.

Donations can be submitted on BuddySpike web site.

http://www.buddyspike.net/home

If we collect more money for server resources, we could have less glitches - lags, warping and crashes.

Greg, it may be good idea to graphically(or with spreadsheet) represent server resources and donations, so everybody can visualize what amount of money is needed for particular resources.

[B]*NOB* Lucky[/B] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Tko vrijedi leti, tko leti vrijedi, tko ne leti ne vrijedi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Operation "Case Blue" sounds great!

Better start practising the P-51D, haven't flown it in a while :)

Callsign: Kayos

Lonewolf: Blue

Preferred Aircraft: A-10C, F-15, M2000, P-51D (for Case Blue)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lonewolf

Callsign: Quax

Prefered Aircraft: A-10C/M2kC/Su-25T/F-15/Su27/F-86/Mig15/P-51/ME109

Edited by Quax456

My Rig: Windows 11 Pro, Intel i7-13700k@5.4GHz, 64GB DDR5 5200 RAM, Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX, 1TB Samsung EVO 970, RTX4080, Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG + Saitek Pro Flight Pedals, LG 32" 4K 60FPS, ACER 30" 4K 60FPS GSync Display, HP Reverb G2 V2

Will there also be a live map for the WW2 and Korean campaigns or is this exclusive for BlueFlag?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Greg,

Are you still adding squad spots to specific airfields? My squad The Adversary Professionals are looking for 6-8 MiG21 slots in Maykop for the red side.

I hope we are over this. Please don't. Just use normal slots like everyone else. There are too many slots left empty by squads that are never online. If squads come online the balancing is suddenly completely off. Lets just have normal slots. There was a longer discussion about this on the round 5 thread somewhere, but i am too lazy to dig that up now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Greg,

Are you still adding squad spots to specific airfields? My squad The Adversary Professionals are looking for 6-8 MiG21 slots in Maykop for the red side.

See here:

[...]

- Squadron slots removed (Only general slots available)

[...]

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

Operation's "Case Blue" stress testing is on!

For more details you can check the dedicated thread ( http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=163385 ) or our website (http://www.buddyspike.net)

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

Hi! I'd like to sign up for Op: Blue Flag if that's still possible.

Lonewolf on blue

Callsign: Acriax

Prefered Aircraft: A-10C/F-15/KA-50

Hello, thanks for the registration.

Yes next "Blue Flag" round will start after the end of Operation "Case Blue" (WW2 Campaign).

Greg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Greg,

What is the program now ? Will you run a regular blueflag or move to Korea one ?

Now that Caseblue is over, we discover our Mig-21 so broken we can't really fly it - and next patch isn't looking brillant either. We think about temporary move the squadron over Mig-15bis, but it's assuming they'll be a korea setup in blueflag.

Hi Greg,

What is the program now ? Will you run a regular blueflag or move to Korea one ?

Now that Caseblue is over, we discover our Mig-21 so broken we can't really fly it - and next patch isn't looking brillant either. We think about temporary move the squadron over Mig-15bis, but it's assuming they'll be a korea setup in blueflag.

The plan is to have a regular blueflag now and then the korean setup but we will discuss it today further.

Greg

The plan is to have a regular blueflag now and then the korean setup but we will discuss it today further.

Greg

:thumbup:

Hi Greg,

Same with the Mirage :(

Tornado3 small.jpg

I take it this means the L-39 will be used in a similar fashion to gather recon to have bombers launched ala the TF-51 in Case Blue?

Will you include the TF-51 for CSAR? I really wanted to do this in Case blue, and CSAR wasn't included. It would allow faster rescue in places that have enough flat land to support the landing, otherwise, a chopper could be used.

OPERATION%20BLUE%20FLAG_zpswwulzvqu.png

ROUND 6 TESTING SESSION

tumblr_o40xnxrNP51tb3do1o1_1280.gif

Blue Flag's round 6 testing session is on! Everybody are welcome to join the server and provide us feedback to fix any possible issues, add or change features.

Server name: 373vFS DCS - http://www.buddyspike.net

No password

"Blue Flag" returns with a modern concept, (no Air to Air weapons limitations) and some new features that were tested during operation "Case Blue".

Changelog:

- No Air to Air weapon limitations

- Added L-39ZA (RED) & HAWK (BLUE) modules

- Added AI bombing script. TU-22s (RED) / B-1 LANCERS (BLUE) will attack targets if L-39s or HAWKs complete reconnaissance missions.

- Choppers will transfer more fuel to airbases (850 value)

- AI aircraft won't consume fuel from airbases

- Various tweaking to reduce lag issues

- Currently server restarts every 5 hours

- New Real time Map webpage interface and features ( http://gadget-buddyspike.rhcloud.com )

- We will be able to monitor registrations for round 6 direct from the server. Registration process will be announced in the Round 6 dedicated thread which will open asap.

More details will be available asap along with the PDF file.

liquiddemandingkoodoo.gif?w=620

Edited by gregzagk