I-16

Plexus

I don't think so.

The guys behind this project are professionals (they produced at least two awesome FSX planes) and in some thread in the russian forums it was confirmed that they already have third-party status, so I guess they are here to stay (without a time horizon yet, but that's ok. It is their first project in DCSW, which means a considerable learning curve is involved).

EDIT: I looked again in the russian forums (translated with Yandex, I can't read Russian) and from what the translation says I think it may mean that June/July is either planned for a beta or the module should be out of beta by then. I guess it is the first one.

Either way, middle of the year would be really nice news! :)

EDIT2: Huh... upon reading again it could also mean that they will tell us in June/July about a beta...

Plexus, can you clarify? I don't want to create wrong rumors. :D

Edited by Aginor

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DCS: MiG-3 would be absolutely awesome. Best looking plane of WW2. Is it planned?

Servus! :smilewink:

My DCS:World-Modules:

A-10C, UH-1H, F-86F, Fw-190D9, MiG-21bis, P-51D, Mi-8MTV2,Bf-109K4, MiG-15bis, L-39C, Hawk, NTTR, Mirage 2000C, SA342M Gazelle.

Wishlist:

P-40, F-104G/S, Saab J-35 Draken, A-1H Skyraider, Su-17/22M4. :music_whistling:

Our team started to work on "I-16". We are planning to make it as official addon for DCS world.

This is a very exciting project! The I-16 is an extremely cool plane. She will be a whole lot of fun to sim fly. I will certainly buy this add-on. Thank you for helping to bringing the I-16 into DCS! :)

:thumbup: MJ

• 3 weeks later...

Looking great!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 2 weeks later...
Small update: cockpit detalization of external model.

Thank you :thumbup:

Honestly, this wee tubby is such a barrel of fun (plus an iconic AC too) that the (possibly) missing theatre & all that jazz means fraq all really. Just release her NOW, please!

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No updates?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 4790K 4.0Ghz

MSI z97 GAMING 5

G SKill Ripjaws 1600 4x8Gb 32Gb

2x120Gb Ssd Kingstone

Seagate Barracuda 1Tb

ASUS GTX980 TI Strix 6gb

corsair CS750W Modular

Saitek X52 Pro 7Years Old jaja :joystick: