TOP GUN R3 - 2016

Dutch Baron

Yes, be patient for thé 2c, i also looking forward to use this bird, for the moment i hop you will enjoy the top gun 3 and i wish to all pilots the best in this tournament, have a Nice flight dudes , have fun, and Never forget ... The real warrior isn't the one staying up always is the one that he always rises up when he fall..

Thrust

Edited by =THRUST=

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this countries have (or had) Mirage 2000C, do you think that the online info is far from reality and the information was not leaked to FOE countries while ago? :lol:

Brazil (retired in December 2013)

Egypt

France

Greece

India

Peru

Qatar

Republic of China (Taiwan)

UAE

Епрст, ты мне ХОТЯБЫ ОДИН ГРАФИК для Mirage можешь показать?:D

(Который 15000 футов - не в счет :))

Надеюсь, гугло транслейт осилит, или яндекс :)

Edited by ААК

If you signed up for 1vs1 you should have received an email from myself, this contains important information.

If you signed up for 1vs1 and didn't receive anything yet (please check junk/spam) send me a PM here.

1vs1 ONLY.

I hope eject the canopy to loose weight won't be penalized too :pilotfly:

This won't be allowed, it was decided at the last event and posted earlier in this thread. Do not do this.

If you signed up for 1vs1 you should have received an email from myself, this contains important information.

If you signed up for 1vs1 and didn't receive anything yet (please check junk/spam) send me a PM here.

1vs1 ONLY.

Quote:

Originally Posted by =THRUST=

I hope eject the canopy to loose weight won't be penalized too

This won't be allowed, it was decided at the last event and posted earlier in this thread. Do not do this.

Its a joke lol :D

Edited by =THRUST=

Brackets and Order of Battle are out:

http://sa-sim.com/tg3-1v1-brackets-and-order-of-battle/

Seeding players was based on SA rankings.

The last 8 players who signed up will play a preliminary match to win a place in Round 32.

We still encourage those who are interested to sign up on this thread and show up on Saturday for a chance to enter the draw if there is a no show.

S!

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

Brackets and Order of Battle are out:

http://sa-sim.com/tg3-1v1-brackets-and-order-of-battle/

Seeding players was based on SA rankings.

The last 8 players who signed up will play a preliminary match to win a place in Round 32.

We still encourage those who are interested to sign up on this thread and show up on Saturday for a chance to enter the draw if there is a no show.

S!

Not sure (((if i win until the final)))) i stay the all matchs, too soon for me this Saturday at this moment il will do my best.

Anyway i'm a little bit rusty :doh: then this tournament will be quick for me due to bad skill, for sure i'll be there for futures tournaments

Enjoy the rest of the day and see u at the arena :pilotfly:

Thrust

Edited by =THRUST=

Finaly , impossible for me to stay, i tell that by respect for the players, admins excuse me.

Next time i will réserve the whole week-end for the next top gun compétition

This time as been so antousiaste and quick for my signe in

Very sorry

Cheers

Thrust

Haha nice timing with the new patch from ED :D

yes..lol:D.. I assume we are going to fly on the release version. I'm updating already So i can practise for tomorrow:joystick::pilotfly:

[100☭] holimoli #13, 100-й КИАП

Guys, as mentioned before do not update to the last version, it has just come out and has not been tested yet. Now the Flanker seems to be as fragile as a butterfly, which will of course need to be addressed.

Let's stick to the same model as the one used in Top Gun 2 by the time they release a more accurate update. Despite the dubious S key, it worked in Top Gun 2 and did not seem to affect the competititiveness of the Eagle.

Please stick to the same 'release' version that was there before the last update.

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

^^ I think thats sensible. I havent flown the new update yet but listening and reading to what my squadmates have said is concerning. While the drive for realism is good it sounds like there are some serious issues with the damage model and what the aircraft will or wont allow you to do.

The problem is getting the word out. Is it possible to roll back after an update?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

I wish ED would start releasing on Mondays instead of Fridays so we can keep something we know during the weekend with all our events and stuff. At least the release version should be considered changed to Mondays.

I will make sure to have a look :thumbup: What a gentleman! Thank you Stuge

There are instructions on 104th teamspeak server how to downgrade DCS to previous version. It is really simple too, i can post it here in a few moments if someone doesn't beat me to it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok below is a copypaste from the 104th site to change version number!

I believe the previous version number is 1.5.3.51417

Open a command prompt window

Type CMD

Open Command Prompt.

Type: CD\

ENTER Key

Type: CD Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Bin\ (this should be your DCS directory)

ENTER Key

Type: DCS_updater.exe update 1.5.3.51417

ENTER KEY

Alternatively just edit your dcs_updater.exe shortcut icon properties and add after the command line "update 1.5.3.51417"

Edited by Stuge