GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Gents, my mother has got sick and needs my care. I will slow down here for a while. Don't be surprised.

Best wishes to your mom Andrey.

Hope she gets well soon.

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Andrey,

The way you take care of things here for us, I would imagine your Mom is going to get top flight care. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Best wishes Andrey, family first. This is just a hobby.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_____________Semper paratus, In hoc signo vinces________________

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

Thank you, guys!

Lots of love n care for ur mom from India ...

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

Best wishes Andre and to your mum

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

[OCG] Oceanic Combat Group

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Official Australian Servers

SRS: All Servers have Auto-Connect Enabled

Server 1: TTI Caucasus

Server 2: TTI Persian Gulf

Server 3: OCG Training

Server 4: OCG NTTR & Multiplayer Missions

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

Hi!

Is it also possible to use it also as a massage seat without DCS? The WAF (wife acceptance factor) to buy it will be a real added value...

I used it exactly this way.

Her comment was "You're crazy!" ;) :D

By the way, if you use sound mode and put some good bass-heavy music on, it gives a good massage as well. ;)

Both the Gametrix and the SimShaker software includes a massage tool.

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Does anyone have experience for ordering & shipping to Germany? I would also order the Gametrix throttle as well, does anyone know when it is available again?

Ordering via Andre worked flawlessly. In addition, no customs fee for me :). I don't know how the original Gametrix site is...

Does anyone have experience for ordering & shipping to Germany? I would also order the Gametrix throttle as well, does anyone know when it is available again?

Are you looking at the Russian Gametrix webshop?

Or at Andre's webshop here? :

https://andres-eshop.pswebshop.com/

If you consider ordering from the Gametrix shop, maybe you should read this post:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2682847&postcount=735

For Andre I have only heard good things, and can include myself among the happy costumers. :)

What is the difference between Air vs. Turbojet?

About the difference between Air and TurboJet, it is only the game bonus points you get with the seat:

For Air you get points to use in War Thunder, for TurboJet you get points to use in World of Tanks.

Edited by Sporg

System specs:

Hi guys,

Just want to give more kudos to Andre. I'm using his SimShaker software with a pair of buttkicker mini-lfe's attached to an obutto revolution frame and couldn't be happier with it. I've had it running for about a week now and no problems what-so-ever.

Thanks Andre!

Shawn

Hi guys,

Just want to give more kudos to Andre. I'm using his SimShaker software with a pair of buttkicker mini-lfe's attached to an obutto revolution frame and couldn't be happier with it. I've had it running for about a week now and no problems what-so-ever.

Thanks Andre!

Shawn

You are welcome, Shawn :)

Thanks for your feedback!

• Like 1

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just letting you all know that my Jetseat arrived today. I hooked it up and had a blast.

If anybody in the USA is wondering, the package comes with a 12V transformer with a European plug. However, the transformer accepts 100-250V, so you can get a regular $10 travel converter, plug it into 110V and not have to worry about voltage mismatch.

Thanks, Andre, for the great support!

Just letting you all know that my Jetseat arrived today. I hooked it up and had a blast.

If anybody in the USA is wondering, the package comes with a 12V transformer with a European plug. However, the transformer accepts 100-250V, so you can get a regular $10 travel converter, plug it into 110V and not have to worry about voltage mismatch.

Thanks, Andre, for the great support!

You are welcome :)

Guys, for your convenience I've added Europe to USA AC Power Plug Adaptor to the store.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

After having my JetSeat for some months now, I think it is the best thing since sliced bread. Now I can't imagine simming without these effects.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT