Removed

CptSmiley

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's NV in the Mirage?

Not by us. The M-2000C cockpit is not NV friendly. That is a mod.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

It works

You don't need to use the gun to intercept a radar target. That is what POL is for.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Not by us. The M-2000C cockpit is not NV friendly. That is a mod.

Alright, thanks, I thought I missed something.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I read your statement about you guys starting working on the IFF few days ago, can you tell us a bit more about it Zeus67? I'm very happy with the last patch, makes me really want to be patient for the next stage.

I think you know by now it is anxiously awaited by the multiplayer community along the missiles changes we should get very soon on the 1.5.3 final patch release.

Will it be included soon? Maybe with the next radar changes?

Good work Razbam !

I read your statement about you guys starting working on the IFF few days ago, can you tell us a bit more about it Zeus67? I'm very happy with the last patch, makes me really want to be patient for the next stage.

I think you know by now it is anxiously awaited by the multiplayer community along the missiles changes we should get very soon on the 1.5.3 final patch release.

Will it be included soon? Maybe with the next radar changes?

Good work Razbam !

Yes, we are working to upgrade the radar and include IFF at the same time. Please be advised that these changes won't be ready for this patch. We will tell you when they are ready for the action.

As for the missiles, we have changed the parameters for the Super 530Ds but the Magic IIs still remain the same as they are. We need to change them and it is a bit difficult since DCS' missile FM is quite arcane. :joystick:

Yes, we are working to upgrade the radar and include IFF at the same time. Please be advised that these changes won't be ready for this patch. We will tell you when they are ready for the action.

As for the missiles, we have changed the parameters for the Super 530Ds but the Magic IIs still remain the same as they are. We need to change them and it is a bit difficult since DCS' missile FM is quite arcane. :joystick:

Yes i did get that it would come on a future patch.

Goot to hear, thank you.

Well Magic IIs we can work with on the current state, even if they are too weak compared to their IRL counterpart, they work decently enough for now, until you successfuly manage to add your definitions. The Super 530Ds on the other hand, have the drag of a school bus right now, can't wait to see what you've done to tweak those ;)

Thanks for the input !

Edited by Jarama

Nope. It's further back in the cockpit. Will get you screenshot.

Ok thanks, I will look for it ! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

Since it's work in progress i'm not sure its appropriate for bugs but I do notice if you lock a bandit up STT then bank steeply and turn there are some strange reactions - he will drop lock very quicky (presume because the radar is fixed 6 degreee up and down, and we just put the up and down part on the horizon, am I right?) but also your TDC slew seems fixed to the center.

Edited by Pikey
  • Like 1

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Since it's work in progress i'm not sure its appropriate for bugs but I do notice if you lock a bandit up STT then bank steeply and turn there are some strange reactions - he will drop lock very quicky (presume because the radar is fixed 6 degreee up and down, and we just put the up and down part on the horizon, am I right?) but also your TDC slew seems fixed to the center.

I have seen this as well that leads me to think that that radar at present is not roll stabilized.

Thanks for the latest update and your hard work. It is nice to see the RWR work. Shame I have to rebind stuff again. When will flare and chaff work properly? Does the ECM work fully functional atm? Has the bug where other people don't see the Mirage's lights (all light, from landing light to police and formation light.) been fixed?

Thanks for the latest update and your hard work. It is nice to see the RWR work. Shame I have to rebind stuff again. When will flare and chaff work properly? Does the ECM work fully functional atm? Has the bug where other people don't see the Mirage's lights (all light, from landing light to police and formation light.) been fixed?

External lights still remain bugged. We tried to fix the landing lights for this patch but no joy. :cry:

This is the changelog for the next update:

• Add RAZBAM-made missile definitions (lots of work to do still)
  • Add preliminary force-feedback compatibility (untested)
  • Add emergency compass
  • Add preliminary approach-hold autopilot mode (lightly tested)
  • Add mirror (fixed)

• Add Super 530D TOF (time of flight) and TTI (time to impact) HUD calculations
  • Add temporary switch definitions for controls binding
  • Add text to Selective Jettison switch cover
  • Add aux gunsight (HAUSSE switch, available in all modes except approach)
  • Add gear raise/lower rate variability
  • Add aerodynamic loss of wing lift effects due to beta
  • Add bingo fuel bug clickable tumblers (not functional, yet)
  • Add clickable canopy handles & lock (be careful to lock it before takeoff!)
  • Add more cockpit switches enabled
  • Add VTB export
  • Add refuel light animation
  • Fix RWR-related crash
  • Fix in-flight refueling
  • Fix RWR ranging logic (based on priority)
  • Fix users seeing M-2000C as flyable when not owned/installed
  • Fix cockpit knobs that didn't act like knobs
  • Fix minor polygon & animation bugs
  • Fix HSI & ADI (Boule) giving incorrect heading
  • Fix ECM box displaying invalid number on rearm
  • Fix center pylon placement
  • Fix HUD geometry
  • Fix alignment of HUD elements
  • Fix interception ring logic
  • Fix GBU release crash
  • Fix to sustained turn rate
  • Fix for trim commands not having correct authority
  • Fix for A/P not functioning in area of low ground elevation
  • Fix keyboard & joystick default.lua (hopefully this is the one...)
  • Fix incorrect flight model tail airfoil shape
  • Fix for total wind velocity using wrong value
  • Fix for incorrect fuel tank centroid
  • Fix flight model shuddering on ground
  • Fix HUD declutter switch
  • Fix missing text on IFF panel
  • Fix missing panel lighting
  • Fix V/UHF radio knob controls PANNE light
  • Fix rudder and vertical tail effectiveness calculations (particularly at high betas)
  • Fix NWS light logic
  • Fix NWS system pressure logic
  • Fix authority of autopilot pitch controller
  • Fix consistency of heading card and autopilot logic
  • Fix no communications in a few quickstart missions
  • Fix 6DoF head limits
  • Fix ground attack quickstart missions, had impossible payloads
  • Fix taxi light switch position logic
  • Fix 2x CL bomb rack misalignment (untested)
  • Fix multiple canopy bugs
  • Fix afterburner popping sound issue
  • Fix main gear clipping ground
  • Fix fuel cutoff switch issue (lightly tested, still has related known issues)
  • Fix PCA weapons sort
  • Fix various miscellaneous bugfixes
  • Update gun snake logic
  • Update input definitions
  • Update transonic drag modeling
  • Update roll/yaw coupling
  • Update manual
  • Update folder structure
  • Update default VOR frequencies
  • Update panel lighting (notice backlight interaction with shadows/sunlight now)
  • Update cockpit textures
  • Update control authority of rudder in normal FBW, full authority in spin mode
  • Update spin mode behavior to account for yaw acceleration
  • Update NWS gain calculations
  • Update external model with various minor improvements
  • Update fuselage drag calculations
  • Update FBW pitch PID gain & control logic
  • Update landing gear mass
  • Update low-speed pitch authority
  • Update FBW alpha limiter
  • Update RWR display (rings, removed counter, added cross)

Bold wasn't in the 1.5.3 beta, I'd think

2.0.2 or 1.5.4 I think, so maybe next Friday.... ?

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Double Weapon descriptions?

Just had a look in 1.5.3 and one question appeared:

IR rockets are now 2 available: Matra Magic II and R.550 Magic 2

The same for radar missile: Matra Super 530D and Super 530D

Are these really new rockets, like different type or maybe another manufacturer with different flight characteristics or is it a bug?

Does anyone know? Thanks in advance!

If I would like to fly SFM I could get it for free at World of Warplanes.

You only need 2 of the following 3: Altitude - Speed - Skill