Removed

CptSmiley

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't the pitch bars supposed to be centered on the FPM? Again, is this thread being taken into consideration? http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=156963

Yes they are and no, we still haven't found a solution to that particular problem.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

This is the Interception Director (real one):

HUD_Interception_Point_zpsesbxonht.png

This is the interception director (in game):

Interception%20Director_zpswioa1wkf.jpg

What is the number above TIR in the real HUD image? It is not present in the sim version.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

You can't because if someone gets shot at in multiplayer with a missiles that has a different data then their own it's gonna look different to the pilot that's getting shot

He's gonna use the ED "Standard" code for missiles while the mirage uses it's own and the pilot that's getting shot as might see the missile as a miss but it will still hit him because the Mirage's missile data registers a hit

The Missile Data would be in the CoreMods/M-2000C files which is integrated into DCSW install.

if everyone is runnin the same version of DCSW then everyo e will have the data loaded.

The F86F Uses their own data for the GAR8

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

The Missile Data would be in the CoreMods/M-2000C files which is integrated into DCSW install.

if everyone is runnin the same version of DCSW then everyo e will have the data loaded.

Yes but that's ED's turf ... how is razbam gonna add their own data if they're not gonna change that?

And even if they change it it would only change it for the people who have the module

I did not know the fact about the F-86 tho

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

What is the number above TIR in the real HUD image? It is not present in the sim version.

That's an aspect angle, I'm not sure exactly which one, between the aircraft and the target.

It is not included right now, but it will be when the radar is finalized.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

We weren't aware of the GAR8 issue. We will look into this and perhaps enable our own versions of the Magic IIs and Super 530Ds.

Yes but that's ED's turf ... how is razbam gonna add their own data if they're not gonna change that?

And even if they change it it would only change it for the people who have the module

I did not know the fact about the F-86 tho

Even if they dont own the module,

The New Magic with have its own CLSID, and be par of the weapons file loaded by DCS, and this file is part of DCS World / CoreMods, and is present whether or not you have the module installed.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

That's an aspect angle, I'm not sure exactly which one, between the aircraft and the target.

It is not included right now, but it will be when the radar is finalized.

Thanks Zeus.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

please fix the aircraft's RWR it crashes something to do with CTD, but in some servers when i pick up some random signatures on the RWR it crashes my game

Dont use Hardpoint 6 and you are good!

Do you mean that the RWR doesnt crash the game as long as hardpoint six is empty? Can you explain please?

I think one of the devs said this earlier in this thread, I can confirm, if you dont use hardpoint 6 it works, otherwise you can leave the rwr off and use hardpoint 6 instead.

I can't confirm that. I get CTD everytime I fly with RWR on and above 21000ft, even without using hardpoint 6.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Is that the center hardpoint? If so, then I do indeed use it with the fuel tank.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg