RED WING Simulations: NH-90

texture quality didin't look so good to me but of course it is still wip

and like the rope action

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

texture quality didin't look so good to me but of course it is still wip

and like the rope action

+1, I wrote it in different topic: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2669993&postcount=15 .

I hope it will be solved also :), wip still I think.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

In video, 3D aircraft model looks great but the cockpit looks like that it's made for FSX. :D

But the images at the top change everything!!! :o

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Yea, with ASW support (and hopefully common elements that can be adapted to other airframes too) I'd definitely purchase this.

What is the main role of this choppa?

I do not see pylons for 20 missiles under :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

In video, 3D aircraft model looks great but the cockpit looks like that it's made for FSX. :D

But the images at the top change everything!!! :o

Agree but notice that it isnt in DCS engine, only 3D program, it always looks very nice. I hope the same quality will be in DCS. The big problem on this video are textures quality and poor resolution, like in DCS Hawk (sorry, for me its a worse looking model in DCS).

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Hello Guys, i think it's time for us to come over here :) But first thank you Silver_Dragon for sharing all our new on forum.

So where to start...:lol:

Red Wing Simulations is the simulation "department" of MysteryFX who is based in Lyon, France. In this "department" we are around 10 people who work exclusively on projects for simulation purpose. We all come from a different domain, for exemple the director of "RWS" is a former fighter pilot on Mirage 2000-C. Some of us were in video game company, it's mean that working for "gaming/simulation" environment is not a secret for us.

We are working on the NH90 project since almost 9 months now, and we start to have really decent in game result. The vimeo video was made a few months ago already, that's why we decide to release new "W.I.P" screenshots of the new textures and 3D model this week. During these 9 months we worked alone in our side, that why we decided to share our progress this week and be able to show you that the project is moving forward. There is still a much to do but we are convinced that we can push the project to the end.

Of course if you have questions about the project or about us, i will try to answer as far as possible.

We will try to post monthly/weekly progress on our facebook page to keep you in touch with the project.

And remember, everything is subject to change.

Best Regards,

Red Wing Simulations

Welcome! Fingers crossed and thx for clarifications!

The plan is release it in 2016? :)

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

...poor resolution, like in DCS Hawk (sorry, for me its a worse looking model in DCS).
I think I agree with you on that. Still I don't like Hawk's cockpit, but I've read that cockpit textures have been renewing. Let's see the updates. :)

Hello Guys, i think it's time for us to come over here :) ...
Thanks for stepping up here. I'm glad to see you here.

Maybe this was talked before, but there're two things I wonder; 1) How will we able to get/buy/purchase your module at the final? 2) Will we able to talk about you as a 3rd Party Developer here? 2-bonus) If positive, when?

Thank you. :)

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

...we need to prove to ED that we are able to doing things correctly... ...first get the ED attention. ^^...
I'm quite sure about that you'll get their attention soon. :)

Thanks for answers. Keep good work team.

Thank you.

:)

Well, you got our attention......, and if it's here in the forum.

One way or another ED WILL know about you.

Still, that doesn't give you automaticly a 3th party DEV status.

Good luck on that, looking forward to the release.

(will the severe vibrations in the Dutch variants be modelled?

limiting flight time to 1hr consecutively due to crew fatigue?)

Hello Devrim and YoYo,

Q: How will we able to get/buy/purchase your module at the final?

A: We didn't think of that yet, we will define that in the future

Q: Will we able to talk about you as a 3rd Party Developer here?

A: Sadly, not yet, we will try to reach this statut as soon as possible, but for that we need to prove to ED that we are able to doing things correctly.

Q: If positive, when?

A: Phew, very hard to answer to that since a lot of things need to be done, but for now let's put things in order, first get the ED attention. ^^

Thank you for your interest!

1455016858-rws2.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

RWS, just idea. Here (on blue Forum) is a small tradition (some devs did it, some not) about Friday small update of progress of status with screenies, infos ect. Some do it once a month.

Yoyosimsbanner.gif